Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Disinformation" Board is on pause

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Disinformation" Board is on pause

    LOL. Can't get any dumber than this admin.

    Biden's 'disinformation board' is PAUSED after just three weeks following outrage over its head Nina Jankowicz pushing debunked Russian collusion claims and calling Hunter Biden's laptop a 'Trump campaign tool'

    The Department of Homeland Security is 'pausing' its controversial disinformation board just three weeks after it was unveiled following withering attacks from Republicans and conservative TV pundits.

    It was intended to combat misinformation but critics quickly homed in on the role of its chief, Nina Jankowicz, and her history fighting disinformation and extremism.

    In particular, they questioned her expertise after it emerged she had dismissed the 2020 discovery of Hunter Biden's laptop as being a 'Trump campaign product.'

    And in 2016 she spread claims about then candidate Donald Trump's links to President Vladimir Putin of Russia, which have since been debunked.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-outrage.html

  • #2
    The folks who spread disinformation either (a) are too stupid to know that it is; (b) don't care that it is; (c) delight that it is.

    In any case, they're ****wads.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by W*GS View Post
      The folks who spread disinformation either (a) are too stupid to know that it is; (b) don't care that it is; (c) delight that it is.

      In any case, they're ****wads.
      You would know.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by W*GS View Post
        The folks who spread disinformation either (a) are too stupid to know that it is; (b) don't care that it is; (c) delight that it is.

        In any case, they're ****wads.
        GOP prefer disinformation, it can be sculpted to meet their preferred reality.. so that makes sense...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BroncoJoe View Post

          You would know.
          Show me one piece of disinformation I've posted.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by W*GS View Post

            Show me one piece of disinformation I've posted.
            You were trying to sell everyone on flat earth mythism around the church there for awhile.

            Comment


            • #7
              We’ve made sure foreign enemies have free speech protections in America. That’s pretty cool!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by W*GS View Post

                Show me one piece of disinformation I've posted.
                It's difficult enough reading your posts in real-time. I'm not going to dumpster dive into your posting history.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                  You were trying to sell everyone on flat earth mythism around the church there for awhile.
                  Shelly believes the earth is flat…

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by W*GS View Post

                    Show me one piece of disinformation I've posted.
                    He won’t be able to… or too lazy to try..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                      You were trying to sell everyone on flat earth mythism around the church there for awhile.
                      Hunh?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoJoe View Post
                        It's difficult enough reading your posts in real-time. I'm not going to dumpster dive into your posting history.
                        You've got no proof, then. STFU.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                          Shelly believes the earth is flat…
                          So did Kyrie

                          but that's not really what flat earth mythism is....

                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth

                          But we can go further and say that pretty much any modernist misconception (or misinformation) to be found on the history of the church that's out there, Wags has probably peddled.

                          And plenty here (or there?), likely him ditto'd themselves in on the whole "Hunter's laptop is Russian disinfo" stuff.


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by W*GS View Post

                            You've got no proof, then. STFU.
                            Says the guy/gal that answers questions with questions.

                            How about you STFU.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                              Shelly believes the earth is flat…
                              Show the quote. Liar.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                                So did Kyrie

                                but that's not really what flat earth mythism is....

                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth

                                But we can go further and say that pretty much any modernist misconception (or misinformation) to be found on the history of the church that's out there, Wags has probably peddled.

                                And plenty here (or there?), likely him ditto'd themselves in on the whole "Hunter's laptop is Russian disinfo" stuff.
                                What's "the church"? Remember, Shelly kept saying "fisheye lens"?

                                Remember "the church" persecuting Galileo?

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                  Show the quote. Liar.
                                  "Fisheye lens" ring a bell?

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                    Show the quote. Liar.
                                    Is the earth spherical, or flat. This will clear it up.

                                    no Shelly Shuffle though… agreed?

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                                      Is the earth spherical, or flat. This will clear it up.

                                      no Shelly Shuffle though… agreed?
                                      Nice try at a deflection. Show the quote.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                        Nice try at a deflection. Show the quote.
                                        Fisheye lens mean anything to you?

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                          Nice try at a deflection. Show the quote.

                                          then don't answer the question, Shelly. Nobody really cares about anything you believe or say anymore, anyway.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            The anti freedom crowd hates this.



                                            they want a red curtain over everyone’s thoughts.



                                            democrats have no ****ing clue how to differentiate between an opinion and fact. So they attack every thought not their own.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by B-Large View Post


                                              then don't answer the question, Shelly. Nobody really cares about anything you believe or say anymore, anyway.
                                              Withdraw the slanderous comment if you can’t produce what you claimed.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by W*GS View Post

                                                Fisheye lens mean anything to you?
                                                don't get sucked into his bullshit. he loves to play this game, his whole life probably resolves around it, which is sad, and makes sense.

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                                                  don't get sucked into his bullshit. he loves to play this game, his whole life probably resolves around it, which is sad, and makes sense.
                                                  No integrity clown. Personal attacks which are lies.

                                                  Attack me for things I actually said here like my faith in Jesus. Isn’t that enough for you? Apparently not.

                                                  Sad.

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X