Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endless mass shootings on Biden’s watch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Endless mass shootings on Biden’s watch

    Most mass shootings in a 2 year span than any others. Multiple happen every single day. Chicago usually with the most each weekend.





    another day another mass shooting at a church this time :

    https://www.ksbw.com/article/califor...oting/40002804

  • #2
    So much violence under Biden’s leadership and presidency

    so much death
    Why should Americans put up with this bs

    Comment


    • #3
      Because America loves her guns and 2nd Amendment more than she loves her people, that's why.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
        Because America loves her guns and 2nd Amendment more than she loves her people, that's why.
        Because risk is inherent with freedom.

        Far more die by drunk driving every year and you *still* aren't calling for prohibition.

        Comment


        • #5

          If it was the 2nd amendment, why hasn't all this been going on all this time?

          Kids used to carry rifles to school for target lessons.

          Comment


          • #6
            /Click image for larger version

Name:	oznzuefafpz81.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	92447

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by El Minion View Post
              /Click image for larger version

Name:	oznzuefafpz81.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	92447
              .

              Click image for larger version

Name:	27C684B5-0B96-4825-9FD4-C50BC9844468.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	926.7 KB
ID:	92449

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • #9

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mozzafiato View Post
                    This lie has gone viral on Twitter on DNC-affiliated accounts.

                    Look at the guy's manifesto and he makes no mention of influence by Tucker or any other mainstream media figure.

                    This is absolutely fake news and slander.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nyuknyuk View Post

                      This lie has gone viral on Twitter on DNC-affiliated accounts.

                      Look at the guy's manifesto and he makes no mention of influence by Tucker or any other mainstream media figure.

                      This is absolutely fake news and slander.
                      Are you covering for the fact that you hold similar views?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post
                        .

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	27C684B5-0B96-4825-9FD4-C50BC9844468.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	926.7 KB
ID:	92449

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mozzafiato View Post
                          The title alone is an outlandish lie if you even look at the first couple pages of the guy's manifesto which is all I looked at.

                          This is just so blatant that it's impossible to be an accident.

                          Absolute deception and political opportunism.

                          Mind you, these are the same people who have, since February 2022, whitewashed the Azov Battalion and other Ukrainian militias that have been absorbed into the Ukrainian military. Thus, the "black sun" symbol of fascism is incredibly scandalous on the front page of the killer's manifesto, but not on the uniforms of the Azov Battalion.

                          These people are ****ing nuts.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mozzafiato View Post

                            Are you covering for the fact that you hold similar views?
                            I do no such thing.

                            If you wish to claim I do, prove it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	346E7EB7-877C-4309-93F0-AD86AF9EBD72.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	92629
                              🤦‍♂️

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	346E7EB7-877C-4309-93F0-AD86AF9EBD72.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	92629
                                🤦‍♂️
                                Its too early to talk about guns, that is something no one can argue with....

                                Thoughts and Prayers for everyone!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Isn’t it weird they always kept this clowns story silent? No story no follow ups half assed investigations etc etc. one of the worst mass shootings ever :

                                  Click image for larger version  Name:	171002-stephen-paddock-las-vegas-mug-1036a.jpg Views:	1 Size:	336.2 KB ID:	92638

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...tm_name=iossmf

                                    Sen. Rogers says false flag… seems legit

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                                      Most mass shootings in a 2 year span than any others. Multiple happen every single day. Chicago usually with the most each weekend.





                                      another day another mass shooting at a church this time :

                                      https://www.ksbw.com/article/califor...oting/40002804
                                      ‘happened on his watch’

                                      Violence, inflation, gas prices, war, Iran & nukes, China

                                      All Joe (Obama)

                                      That’s what we get with a mail order President.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by nyuknyuk View Post

                                        The title alone is an outlandish lie if you even look at the first couple pages of the guy's manifesto which is all I looked at.

                                        This is just so blatant that it's impossible to be an accident.

                                        Absolute deception and political opportunism.

                                        Mind you, these are the same people who have, since February 2022, whitewashed the Azov Battalion and other Ukrainian militias that have been absorbed into the Ukrainian military. Thus, the "black sun" symbol of fascism is incredibly scandalous on the front page of the killer's manifesto, but not on the uniforms of the Azov Battalion.

                                        These people are ****ing nuts.
                                        They believe everything they are told to believe.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                          They believe everything they are told to believe.
                                          lol

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by Mozzafiato View Post

                                            lol
                                            It’s embarassing!

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                              They believe everything they are told to believe.
                                              .Click image for larger version

Name:	35l6764z5tz81.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	92774

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Definition of a mass shooting is 4 victims shot. Thats everyday in chicago.

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by El Minion View Post

                                                  .Click image for larger version  Name:	35l6764z5tz81.jpg Views:	4 Size:	124.5 KB ID:	92774
                                                  Here’s a haymaker to your chin.


                                                  This blows up your supremacist lies. Almost the entire photo filled with democrat shitheads :

                                                  Click image for larger version  Name:	1565040845735.jpg Views:	1 Size:	657.2 KB ID:	92797
                                                  when it’s a Black Asian Mexican etc it’s under the category of “mental illness”. When it’s white it’s NEVER a “mental illness”


                                                  punked and owned.

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X