Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden and WH LIE ABOUT VACCINE!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Biden and WH LIE ABOUT VACCINE!!!

    These ****ing morons throw out more lies and misinformation than ANY other group in the history of the world.



    Just flat out ****ing lie to sheep who believe every false word.



    why hasn’t Twitter labeled this misinformation ? Why hasn’t it been blocked Deleted? ****ing hypocrites. GTFO trying to say the vaccine wasn’t available to anyone before he was inaugurated.

    “Yet while the White House shared bogus info itself on Thursday about vaccines, Twitter has yet to note the inaccurate message to many users.”

    “Observers were quick to point out the COVID-19 vaccine was, in fact, available when Biden took office on Jan. 20, 2021. The same Twitter account even shared a video of then-president-elect Biden getting his second dose a week before Inauguration Day.”
    Last edited by The1percentKid; 05-13-2022, 09:43 AM.

  • #2
    CNN’s Daniel Dale, who has been critical of Biden since the network’s recent leadership change, also called out the tweet.


    "’There was no vaccine available’ is very clearly false. More than 3 million Americans were fully vaccinated and more than 18 million had at least one dose by Biden’s Inauguration Day. Biden himself was fully vaccinated," Dale tweeted. "Obviously became more widely available with time, but."





    lying subhuman bitches at the WH. No other political party in the history of the world has lied to its sheep followers than democrats.

    it explains why blacks cling to these politicians for decades when hearing lies about getting better, and the ghettos still look 3rd world ghetto decades later.

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow!

      Comment


      • #4
        None of this misinformation board stuff has to do with actually spotting out false facts. If it was both sides would be called out consistently.



        the real reason is just to suppress one side to further the agenda of another.

        Comment


        • #5
          What?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
            CNN’s Daniel Dale, who has been critical of Biden since the network’s recent leadership change, also called out the tweet.


            "’There was no vaccine available’ is very clearly false. More than 3 million Americans were fully vaccinated and more than 18 million had at least one dose by Biden’s Inauguration Day. Biden himself was fully vaccinated," Dale tweeted. "Obviously became more widely available with time, but."





            lying subhuman bitches at the WH. No other political party in the history of the world has lied to its sheep followers than democrats.

            it explains why blacks cling to these politicians for decades when hearing lies about getting better, and the ghettos still look 3rd world ghetto decades later.
            It is truth that the vaccine was only available to people over 75 years old and First Responders (medical professionals, police, firefighters, etc.) at the time of President Biden's inauguration. If you weren't in one of those groups, you weren't eligible for the vaccine. The vaccine was prioritized toward individuals who were most at-risk.

            The vaccine wasn't available to anyone under 60 or in an at-risk demographic until maybe May 2021.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

              It is truth that the vaccine was only available to people over 75 years old and First Responders (medical professionals, police, firefighters, etc.) at the time of President Biden's inauguration. If you weren't in one of those groups, you weren't eligible for the vaccine. The vaccine was prioritized toward individuals who were most at-risk.

              The vaccine wasn't available to anyone under 60 or in an at-risk demographic until maybe May 2021.
              That's not what the White House said. You are the queen of moving the goal posts.

              Comment


              • #8
                What an amazing job by Trump to get a vaccine that quickly. Everyone said it couldn't be done. Just think how many lives he saved that Biden tries to take credit for.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It was an amazing job by the international medical and scientific community to get it developed. Not some guy wearing diapers and eating KFC in the White House.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post

                    That's not what the White House said. You are the queen of moving the goal posts.
                    Really? You Republicans really need to decide which thing it is -- if President Biden is really too old and senile to serve as President, or if he is a corrupt, crafty, scheming individual who is fully aware that a statement he made is false (intentionally lying). Because it has to be one or the other; it cannot be both.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                      What an amazing job by Trump to get a vaccine that quickly. Everyone said it couldn't be done. Just think how many lives he saved that Biden tries to take credit for.
                      It is hilarious to watch Republicans demand that former President Trump must receive credit for the vaccine -- a "jab" that they refuse to receive, even though it is readily available and free.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                        It is hilarious to watch Republicans demand that former President Trump must receive credit for the vaccine -- a "jab" that they refuse to receive, even though it is readily available and free.
                        Biden isn't behind the statement. He's not even running the country because he is too senile.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                          It is hilarious to watch Republicans demand that former President Trump must receive credit for the vaccine -- a "jab" that they refuse to receive, even though it is readily available and free.
                          The vaccination rates and booster rates between the two parties is only about 10-12 % points different. The group most likely to not be vaccinated are blacks. They don't trust the govt.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post

                            Biden isn't behind the statement. He's not even running the country because he is too senile.
                            Congratulations on affirming which perception of President Biden you embrace. Too many Republicans express contradictory perspectives on him.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post

                              The vaccination rates and booster rates between the two parties is only about 10-12 % points different. The group most likely to not be vaccinated are blacks. They don't trust the govt.
                              They also don’t vote Republican

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Speaking of lies (misremembering?)



                                Laura Ingraham Asks Why There Was No Hoarding Under Trump. Twitter Explodes.

                                https://news.yahoo.com/laura-ingraha...112730683.html

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X