Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solar power fails as usual.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Solar power fails as usual.

    Can’t even meet demands from a few days of heat. Other states have no problem. Yet CA is a democrat shithole who forced itself to cut power because solar output is weak between 3-9pm.

    This article breaks down why solar fails time and time again :

    https://www.ksbw.com/article/califor...kouts/39931697

    so instead of using sustainable easier methods used by other states they use regulations and banning of fuel energy and ask the public to change their day to day lives.


    now add in everyone plugging their electric vehicles in cause they ban gas cars.

  • #2
    Nukes backing up green energy is the only path forward until we have a technological breakthrough on energy production.

    Comment


    • #3
      Nuclear fusion will be the breakthrough. The sun generates energy through nuclear fusion. If we could replicate it on earth, it would be the cleanest, safest, and most powerful form of energy. Fusion produces more energy than fission, and it doesn't create radioactive waste.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
        Can’t even meet demands from a few days of heat. Other states have no problem. Yet CA is a democrat shithole who forced itself to cut power because solar output is weak between 3-9pm.

        This article breaks down why solar fails time and time again :

        https://www.ksbw.com/article/califor...kouts/39931697

        so instead of using sustainable easier methods used by other states they use regulations and banning of fuel energy and ask the public to change their day to day lives.


        now add in everyone plugging their electric vehicles in cause they ban gas cars.
        It’s clear that there is an agenda. Better to focus on energy independence. Why is it one side seems to fight against that?

        Comment


        • #5
          The power shortage is caused BY THE SEVERE, EXTREME DROUGHT!

          We can't have nice things. Why? Because the world is full of loud-mouthed doofuses.

          Comment


          • #6
            Russian oil imports spiked under Trump. Covid-19 dampened the demand and made 2020 look like Trump's best year. But the imports started rising as the economy opened back up, and we imported more Russian oil over the last three months of 2020 than we did the last three months of 2021 for comparison.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

              It’s clear that there is an agenda. Better to focus on energy independence. Why is it one side seems to fight against that?
              Energy independence scares liberals.


              they want to rely on foreign avenues.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post

                Energy independence scares liberals.


                they want to rely on foreign avenues.
                Undermining their own country while acting like they are patriots is their plot.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ark View Post
                  Russian oil imports spiked under Trump. Covid-19 dampened the demand and made 2020 look like Trump's best year. But the imports started rising as the economy opened back up, and we imported more Russian oil over the last three months of 2020 than we did the last three months of 2021 for comparison.
                  Spin it Ark, but we were energy independent and people liked gas prices.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                    Spin it Ark, but we were energy independent and people liked gas prices.
                    What does it take to pierce that thickness? WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BURN FOSSIL FUELS! Rent a clue.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Roh View Post

                      What does it take to pierce that thickness? WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BURN FOSSIL FUELS! Rent a clue.
                      Yes we can continue to burn fossil fuels. And we will continue to do so. Whether you like it or not asshole

                      Go collect some carbon credits

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Roh View Post

                        What does it take to pierce that thickness? WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BURN FOSSIL FUELS! Rent a clue.
                        Only liberals that are brainwashed believe that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                          Spin it Ark, but we were energy independent and people liked gas prices.
                          https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le..._NUS-NRS_1&f=M

                          US Imports from Russia (thousands of barrels)
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                            Undermining their own country while acting like they are patriots is their plot.
                            Meanwhile China Saudi Russia etc are controlling every countries reliance instead of the US exporting what they could easily do.


                            day 1 exec orders destroyed this country. Without that war it’s still 6/7 dollars a gallon right now.


                            just went up another 30 cents in CA. 6.59 a gallon.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post

                              Meanwhile China Saudi Russia etc are controlling every countries reliance instead of the US exporting what they could easily do.


                              day 1 exec orders destroyed this country. Without that war it’s still 6/7 dollars a gallon right now.


                              just went up another 30 cents in CA. 6.59 a gallon.
                              Shannon sharpe is willing to pay $20 a gallon as long as it means no trump

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post

                                Meanwhile China Saudi Russia etc are controlling every countries reliance instead of the US exporting what they could easily do.


                                day 1 exec orders destroyed this country. Without that war it’s still 6/7 dollars a gallon right now.


                                just went up another 30 cents in CA. 6.59 a gallon.
                                Worse than Jimmy Carter.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Ark View Post

                                  https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le..._NUS-NRS_1&f=M

                                  US Imports from Russia (thousands of barrels)
                                  Proof is in the pudding Ark. Go to the pump. We all see the difference.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                    Proof is in the pudding Ark. Go to the pump. We all see the difference.
                                    Oil companies are resisting overproducing. Oil drilling is a private industry in the US. They want to profit. The oil industry only yielded 1% over the last decade while the rest of the S&P 500 yielded 15% over the same period. It would help us at the pump if they would flood the market, but it would also kill their profits. Too bad they are a business and not a charity. People always try to turn economic problems into political problems. It's not just your side. Politicians will never let a good crisis go to waste. I noticed it during the expensive oil Bush years following the cheaper oil Clinton years. It was bullshit then too.

                                    Private companies own oil in the US, as opposed to the state in other countries. Here's actual data of private oil production in the US by month (thousands of barrels per day). Keep in mind that their drilling permits actually went up 34% in Biden's first year. Environmentalists are pissed at the fast pace of approvals. It doesn't matter, there are 9000 unused drilling permits. The economy ultimately decides what private companies do.

                                    https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...s=mcrfpus2&f=m
                                    Attached Files

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Ark View Post

                                      Oil companies are resisting overproducing. Oil drilling is a private industry in the US. They want to profit. The oil industry only yielded 1% over the last decade while the rest of the S&P 500 yielded 15% over the same period. It would help us at the pump if they would flood the market, but it would also kill their profits. Too bad they are a business and not a charity. People always try to turn economic problems into political problems. It's not just your side. Politicians will never let a good crisis go to waste. I noticed it during the expensive oil Bush years following the cheaper oil Clinton years. It was bullshit then too.

                                      Private companies own oil in the US, as opposed to the state in other countries. Here's actual data of private oil production in the US by month (thousands of barrels per day). Keep in mind that their drilling permits actually went up 34% in Biden's first year. Environmentalists are pissed at the fast pace of approvals. It doesn't matter, there are 9000 unused drilling permits. The economy ultimately decides what private companies do.

                                      https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...s=mcrfpus2&f=m
                                      Just a wild coincidence that during Trump years gas was low, and now with the green Democrats in its magically high. 🙄

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Ark View Post

                                        Oil companies are resisting overproducing. Oil drilling is a private industry in the US. They want to profit. The oil industry only yielded 1% over the last decade while the rest of the S&P 500 yielded 15% over the same period. It would help us at the pump if they would flood the market, but it would also kill their profits. Too bad they are a business and not a charity. People always try to turn economic problems into political problems. It's not just your side. Politicians will never let a good crisis go to waste. I noticed it during the expensive oil Bush years following the cheaper oil Clinton years. It was bullshit then too.

                                        Private companies own oil in the US, as opposed to the state in other countries. Here's actual data of private oil production in the US by month (thousands of barrels per day). Keep in mind that their drilling permits actually went up 34% in Biden's first year. Environmentalists are pissed at the fast pace of approvals. It doesn't matter, there are 9000 unused drilling permits. The economy ultimately decides what private companies do.

                                        https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...s=mcrfpus2&f=m
                                        They have to make up for the billions of dollars in lost revenue at the beginning of the pandemic somehow. 😁

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                          Just a wild coincidence that during Trump years gas was low, and now with the green Democrats in its magically high. 🙄
                                          The economy controls prices, not magical green democrats. Maybe if we had state oil, we could control our prices in this country. I know it's tempting to think Biden waves a green magic wand from his office to make gas prices go up in Hong Kong 8000 miles away. It's not so simple.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by Ark View Post

                                            The oil industry only yielded 1% over the last decade while the rest of the S&P 500 yielded 15% over the same period.
                                            Wha?!?!?! Baby, that's crazy. We've been told hundreds of time here how Big Oil profiteered more than any other business in the history of business. 😂

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                                              Wha?!?!?! Baby, that's crazy. We've been told hundreds of time here how Big Oil profiteered more than any other business in the history of business. 😂
                                              Maybe CEOs, definitely not the shareholders.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by Ark View Post

                                                Maybe CEOs, definitely not the shareholders.
                                                No CEO in the world makes enough money to move the price needle on major commodities.

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                                                  No CEO in the world makes enough money to move the price needle on major commodities.
                                                  I don't know what to tell you. Shareholders didn't make money over the long term.
                                                  Attached Files

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X