Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorist attack in NYC.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Terrorist attack in NYC.

    What was it clown Biden said? Oh ya :




    NYC subway station shooting leaves multiple wounded, 'undetonated devices' found




    https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-brook...onated-devices






    I don’t care if this is domestic terrorism or outside terrorism. It’s terror on citizens on Biden’s WATCH.

  • #2
    Meh…. we’re a violent country, these things will happen… thoughts and prayers to the victims…

    Comment


    • #3
      It’s a good thing NYC democrats defunded the police.



      we don’t need evil cops patrolling the subways anyway.




      the hilarity of Bidens tweet was democrats blocked every attempt Trump made to attack violence. So much so they wanted to completely abolish police…..blocked any national guard to terrorists zones by antifa….blocked any security at the border….defund….abolish…..

      Comment


      • #4
        The heroes in blue responding to this scene are villains according to democrats…..


        liberals treated these hero cops like animals…and here they are running to the bullets trying to save the lives of people who hate them.


        that in itself is sickening.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
          The heroes in blue responding to this scene are villains according to democrats…..


          liberals treated these hero cops like animals…and here they are running to the bullets trying to save the lives of people who hate them.


          that in itself is sickening.
          Nobody is gonna take you seriously after MAGA beat the piss out of capital police 1/6… LOL…but nice try 1%!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by B-Large View Post

            Nobody is gonna take you seriously after MAGA beat the piss out of capital police 1/6… LOL…but nice try 1%!
            That was legitimate political discourse!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by B-Large View Post

              Nobody is gonna take you seriously after MAGA beat the piss out of capital police 1/6… LOL…but nice try 1%!

              really? ONE day? I got full years worth of democrat violence toward police. Years of anti cop rhetoric from democrats…..endless examples of liberal cop killing.


              cling to one day though. Spin a heart attack into violence toward a cop….meanwhile every single day democrats kill police. Sorry but this is an argument you have zero ammo for….excuse me, only one days example. HahahhahHahaB.

              one day. Gtfo when I got countless examples.. you clowns can’t even handle a blue line through a flag.
              Last edited by The1percentKid; 04-12-2022, 09:16 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                This sends liberals into hysterics :

                Click image for larger version

Name:	0210c3aa774ba939528df7dd2142f5fd.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	78259

                Comment


                • #9
                  BLM currently rallying their troops to protest cops being on the scene.

                  I have no clue who the suspect is or his political affiliation or his motive.


                  what I do know is which side hates the people responding to this terrorism.


                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.0.gif Views:	1 Size:	1.40 MB ID:	78264

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ElwayMD View Post

                    That was legitimate political discourse!
                    just one LPD! gallows, looking to murder elected officials, smearing shit on walls... and they wonder why we don't take them seriously!

                    GOP and MAGA are a disease!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post


                      really? ONE day? I got full years worth of democrat violence toward police. Years of anti cop rhetoric from democrats…..endless examples of liberal cop killing.


                      cling to one day though. Spin a heart attack into violence toward a cop….meanwhile every single day democrats kill police. Sorry but this is an argument you have zero ammo for….excuse me, only one days example. HahahhahHahaB.

                      one day. Gtfo when I got countless examples.. you clowns can’t even handle a blue line through a flag.
                      Meh....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Dems just lost some more midterm seats.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
                          Dems just lost some more midterm seats.
                          And how… I think we just need to borrow some more money and do tax cuts… that will solve all the problems… gop for the win!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                            And how… I think we just need to borrow some more money and do tax cuts… that will solve all the problems… gop for the win!
                            That's more compelling then having to evacuate out urban cities due to anarchy as a result of policy forced on the people by the left.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I was just in NYC last summer. There are tons of cops in the subways. Making this a “defund the police” thing is funny. NYPD is doing just fine.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Bad news for New Yorkers is apparently all these cops in the subway are useless at preventing actual tragedies. They’re only good at catching people jumping the turnstiles and harassing the homeless.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post

                                  That's more compelling then having to evacuate out urban cities due to anarchy as a result of policy forced on the people by the left.
                                  Lol, it’s weird- companies located in cities pay workers very high wages, and real estate is absurdly expensive due to competition. Also can’t get into restaurants for weeks due to demand… exodus has begun! Lol…

                                  good theory though! Maybe instead we hit rural red states and buy some meth and commit small property crime to find our habit.. long term goal, get a shitty old trailer… yep, that’s the stuff!

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Wouldn’t be surprising if this negatively affects Democrats. Republicans understand that you can flat out lie about things like CRT, Disney “grooming” and defunding the police and idiots believe it even though it’s entirely fiction.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                                      I was just in NYC last summer. There are tons of cops in the subways. Making this a “defund the police” thing is funny. NYPD is doing just fine.
                                      I was there in November. Police as far as the eye could see. To claim anything was defunded is an outright lie. You were well aware that police were there at all times.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                                        Lol, it’s weird- companies located in cities pay workers very high wages, and real estate is absurdly expensive due to competition. Also can’t get into restaurants for weeks due to demand… exodus has begun! Lol…

                                        good theory though! Maybe instead we hit rural red states and buy some meth and commit small property crime to find our habit.. long term goal, get a shitty old trailer… yep, that’s the stuff!
                                        I'm still waiting to see all this anarchy. I live outside of DC and the only anarchy I saw there was caused by the right.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21


                                          Jesus ****ing Christ. Lot of good that extra funding has done. Let’s get them all the military grade weapons they don’t need just for the radios to not work. Let’s build them more robot dogs too!

                                          Comment


                                          • #22

                                            So basic infrastructure in the biggest city in the western world fails at a critical moment. Meanwhile the NYPD has submarines, robot animals and a ****ing video game truck. And people here think they need even more funding! 😂😂😂

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

                                              So basic infrastructure in the biggest city in the western world fails at a critical moment. Meanwhile the NYPD has submarines, robot animals and a ****ing video game truck. And people here think they need even more funding! 😂😂😂
                                              So it’s the police’s fault….Jesus Christ.

                                              NYC has been democrat led for years. So why can’t they even have the basics of cameras working in the subway? Because blown out liberal pensions >>>> subway cameras. All that tax revenue just slides into liberal pet projects and waste.


                                              if it wasn’t for police and that “evil” funding, hundreds would be dead today. NY liberals don’t deserve cops putting their lives on the line chasing this mongo freak.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post


                                                Jesus ****ing Christ. Lot of good that extra funding has done. Let’s get them all the military grade weapons they don’t need just for the radios to not work. Let’s build them more robot dogs too!
                                                Extra funding? You do realize the previous mayor defunded that dept right?


                                                lmao at cutting 1B being “extra funded”!

                                                https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/n...udget.amp.html



                                                lmao at you posting examples of what De Blasio did to that dept. they are still recovering from that idiot in funding to get that dept at its peak again.

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Where’s all the law enforcement that used to be present throughout that area? Oh ya, they were fired because of a vaccine….quit because they didn’t want to be labeled evil racists…..laid off due to stripped down budget…..




                                                  you clowns shooting blanks.

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X