Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden the Inflation President

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Biden the Inflation President

    This clown is just missing. He hides every weekend at this private home….refuses to answer ANY questions EVER…..doesn’t go on camera without a script….ignored inflation or blames it on Putin….tells the public to suck it up…..worthless

    inflation :

    under Trump :

    2017 1.7%
    2018 1.65%
    2019 1.7%
    2020 1.4%

    under Biden :

    2021 14%
    2022 14.9%




    dumbasses voted this inept bong President.

  • #2
    Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
    This clown is just missing. He hides every weekend at this private home….refuses to answer ANY questions EVER…..doesn’t go on camera without a script….ignored inflation or blames it on Putin….tells the public to suck it up…..worthless

    inflation :

    under Trump :

    2017 1.7%
    2018 1.65%
    2019 1.7%
    2020 1.4%

    under Biden :

    2021 14%
    2022 14.9%




    dumbasses voted this inept bong President.
    Uhhhh….he’s in Europe right now meeting with NATO. 🤦‍♂️

    Comment


    • #3
      More men voted for trump
      more women voted for Biden

      women vote with emotion

      Comment


      • #4
        Biden repeated his false story in Brussels yesterday claiming when Trump said 'there are good people on both sides' he meant neo-nazis. In fact Trump was talking about the debates over confederate monuments. Biden bringing up fake internal politics stories when he should be focused on the threat of Putin in Europe. What a jack donkey, just when I was trying to give his sorry butt a chance to handle things the right way. All the Dems care about is winning elections, no moral compass or anything else. Europeans are smart enough to know Trump wasn't talking about the neoNazis when he said that. Right before he said it he described the NeoNazis as horrible people in so many terms. What a stupid way to run our country, going abroad and yapping about blatant provable lies related to internal US politics.
        Last edited by uplink; 03-25-2022, 01:19 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post
          More men voted for trump
          more women voted for Biden

          women vote with emotion
          Cite needed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

            Cite needed.
            Which part do you not trust

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post
              Which part do you not trust
              All of it?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                All of it?
                A simple google search and you’ll find your answers

                more men did vote for trump
                while Biden got the women vote. Aka the emotional lgbtq and all that bs vote

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post

                  A simple google search and you’ll find your answers

                  more men did vote for trump
                  while Biden got the women vote. Aka the emotional lgbtq and all that bs vote
                  More Americans voted for Biden. And that's a fact.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                    More Americans voted for Biden. And that's a fact.
                    Ok….
                    I didn’t say otherwise

                    go look at yourself in the mirror. How do you make most of your voting decisions. I know it’s not with logic

                    I’d be willing to bet you do everything based off of emotion. That’s why Biden got the woman vote. And the dead vote
                    Last edited by Agent Zero; 03-25-2022, 05:05 AM. Reason: Penis too big

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post

                      Ok….
                      I didn’t say otherwise

                      go look at yourself in the mirror. How do you make most of your voting decisions. I know it’s not with logic

                      I’d be willing to bet you do everything based off of emotion. That’s why Biden got the woman vote. And the dead vote
                      You do not know me at all so please stop pretending that you do.

                      How I make my voting decisions is a simple question -- which candidate is more likely to do things to help the American people?

                      The candidates Republicans vote for -- have no platform other than tax cuts for the richest Americans.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                        You do not know me at all so please stop pretending that you do.

                        How I make my voting decisions is a simple question -- which candidate is more likely to do things to help the American people?

                        The candidates Republicans vote for -- have no platform other than tax cuts for the richest Americans.
                        It’s pretty easy to tell what type of person you are

                        but ya sure
                        whatever you say

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post

                          It’s pretty easy to tell what type of person you are

                          but ya sure
                          whatever you say
                          It's easy to tell what you are too (a troll).

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks, Biden!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Remember when Obama's $787 billion stimulus package seemed like a big deal?

                              The CARES Act is a $2.2 trillion stimulus signed into law by Trump in 2020
                              2017 $20 trillion Congress raised the debt ceiling
                              2018 $21 trillion Trump tax cuts + increased spending
                              2019 $22 trillion Trade wars
                              2020 $27 trillion COVID-19 and 2020 recession
                              Current 2022 national debt = $30 trillion+

                              The genie is out of the bottle. Instead of playing political football, what are you guys doing to protect your wealth from being inflated away?

                              Comment


                              • #16

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Worth a listen.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                                    This clown is just missing. He hides every weekend at this private home….refuses to answer ANY questions EVER…..doesn’t go on camera without a script….ignored inflation or blames it on Putin….tells the public to suck it up…..worthless

                                    inflation :

                                    under Trump :

                                    2017 1.7%
                                    2018 1.65%
                                    2019 1.7%
                                    2020 1.4%

                                    under Biden :

                                    2021 14%
                                    2022 14.9%




                                    dumbasses voted this inept bong President.
                                    It’s amazing the denial lefties can make up for their complete mismanagement of everything.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by uplink View Post
                                      Biden repeated his false story in Brussels yesterday claiming when Trump said 'there are good people on both sides' he meant neo-nazis. In fact Trump was talking about the debates over confederate monuments. Biden bringing up fake internal politics stories when he should be focused on the threat of Putin in Europe. What a jack donkey, just when I was trying to give his sorry butt a chance to handle things the right way. All the Dems care about is winning elections, no moral compass or anything else. Europeans are smart enough to know Trump wasn't talking about the neoNazis when he said that. Right before he said it he described the NeoNazis as horrible people in so many terms. What a stupid way to run our country, going abroad and yapping about blatant provable lies related to internal US politics.
                                      The left pattern is simply lie and get MSM to promote it.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Hillary Clinton pollster says Biden 2nd term virtually impossible.


                                        But but but Trumpppppzzzz!!!


                                        MARK PENN: These are spectacularly low [approval] numbers. To really get down to it, only a third being favorable and in the 20s on independents, of course makes [Biden's] reelection a virtual impossibility. The administration has got to pivot or this is going to be a tornado of a midterms if these numbers continue to hold up. And frankly, they’ve had month after month here to do something to turn around on inflation, on immigration, on Ukraine, on crime. And they just haven’t done it. They have done small little incremental changes. They need big changes to change some big numbers





                                        Biden has completely lost independents…you clowns can try to hide Bidens inflation numbers but America knows everytime they fill up. Everytime they go to the grocery store. Everytime they have car maintence. Everytime they go to a hardware store. Every time they pay a utility bill.

                                        lmao trying to hide this avalanche. Sorry Tony, polls prove Biden is being blasted for inflation.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                                          Hillary Clinton pollster says Biden 2nd term virtually impossible.


                                          But but but Trumpppppzzzz!!!


                                          MARK PENN: These are spectacularly low [approval] numbers. To really get down to it, only a third being favorable and in the 20s on independents, of course makes [Biden's] reelection a virtual impossibility. The administration has got to pivot or this is going to be a tornado of a midterms if these numbers continue to hold up. And frankly, they’ve had month after month here to do something to turn around on inflation, on immigration, on Ukraine, on crime. And they just haven’t done it. They have done small little incremental changes. They need big changes to change some big numbers





                                          Biden has completely lost independents…you clowns can try to hide Bidens inflation numbers but America knows everytime they fill up. Everytime they go to the grocery store. Everytime they have car maintence. Everytime they go to a hardware store. Every time they pay a utility bill.

                                          lmao trying to hide this avalanche. Sorry Tony, polls prove Biden is being blasted for inflation.
                                          Like an NFL coach a President owns what is going on during his watch.

                                          This disaster that we see, Afghanistan, Russia, Iran, oil, inflation, etc.

                                          Biden owns it!

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Bidens brains are just mush.


                                            im literally staring at a decrepit zoned out zombie with no cognitive ability at all anymore.

                                            he’s not going to run for a 2nd term. he will die before.



                                            Comment


                                            • cutthemdown
                                              cutthemdown commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              LMAO, he is in a brain fog of early dementia. If he runs in 2024 I would be surprised.

                                          • #23
                                            Bitches OWNED :

                                            Comment


                                            • #24
                                              Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                                              Sorry Tony, polls prove Biden is being blasted for inflation.
                                              You think you're telling me something I don't know here? I'm well aware that inflation and high gas prices are big trouble for incumbents. People are morons who vote based on that, but I'm well aware that they do!

                                              Comment


                                              • #25
                                                Gutterball approval ratings!!


                                                he’s McDaniels. He’s Carlos Henderson. He’s Shane Ray….He’s Ray Rice…He’s Deshaun Watson but with minors….

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X