Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Country music

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Favorite Country music

    Thought I’d get something started

  • #2


    Johnny Cash - Hurt (Official Music Video)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ark View Post


      Johnny Cash - Hurt (Official Music Video)
      Sad song. I really like Johnny Cash.

      Comment


      • #4
        .
         

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

          Sad song. I really like Johnny Cash.
          It gives me chills every time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ark View Post

            It gives me chills every time.
            Those are the good ones. I posted. Maranda so g that she sang after her break with Blake. Love how she had the guts to do that under those circumstances. Great song & lyrics.

            Comment


            • #7
              Alison Krauss has such a sweet, pure voice.
               

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                Alison Krauss has such a sweet, pure voice.
                I saw Alison Krauss in concert. Excellent!

                Comment


                • Blueflame
                  Blueflame commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My husband asked me to sing "When You Say Nothing At All" --- so -- that's in my repertoire...

              • #9
                George Strait, then everyone else.

                Comment


                • #10
                  I think Tyler Childers has done a great stuff as of late. Not sure if you guys have heard of him, but I really like this song.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                    George Strait, then everyone else.
                     

                    Comment


                    • #12

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                        I think Tyler Childers has done a great stuff as of late. Not sure if you guys have heard of him, but I really like this song.

                        Good stuff




                         

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Midnight Rider
                           

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Really good!
                             

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                              I saw Alison Krauss in concert. Excellent!
                              Have you listened to any of her music with Robert Plant (lead singer of Led Zeppelin)? It seems like an unlikely pairing, a bluegrass singer and a rocker -- but it works and they're very good.

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                                Have you listened to any of her music with Robert Plant (lead singer of Led Zeppelin)? It seems like an unlikely pairing, a bluegrass singer and a rocker -- but it works and they're very good.
                                I’ve heard it before, yes. I love bluegrass music as well.

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                                  Have you listened to any of her music with Robert Plant (lead singer of Led Zeppelin)? It seems like an unlikely pairing, a bluegrass singer and a rocker -- but it works and they're very good.
                                  One of my favorite AK & Union Station songs
                                   

                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                    Those are the good ones. I posted. Maranda so g that she sang after her break with Blake. Love how she had the guts to do that under those circumstances. Great song & lyrics.
                                    He divorced his first wife to get with Miranda. Then divorced her for Gwen. He needs to sing "I will let you down, I will make you hurt."

                                    Comment


                                    • #20
                                      Originally posted by Ark View Post

                                      He divorced his first wife to get with Miranda. Then divorced her for Gwen. He needs to sing "I will let you down, I will make you hurt."
                                      Yeah, ‘Doing what she likes’ song pretty much BS.

                                      Comment


                                      • #21
                                        Our son does a fantastic cover of this song...
                                         

                                        Comment


                                        • #22
                                          Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                                          Our son does a fantastic cover of this song...
                                          Ricky Scaggs is awesome. I’ll bet your son does a wonderful job!

                                          Comment


                                          • #23
                                            Another Johnny Cash video

                                            Comment


                                            • #24
                                              😂 I just found this strange video I had to share. I never heard of them before. Very interesting

                                              Comment


                                              • #25
                                                Originally posted by Ark View Post
                                                Another Johnny Cash video

                                                Love Johnny Cash. I have many, including this one on my playlist.

                                                We have Broncos & Johnny Cash in common!

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X