Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fleeced by the seahawks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fleeced by the seahawks

    what a clown patton is


  • #2
    May the White Vick's reign in Seattle be long and prosperous.

    Comment


    • #3
      imagine trading 2 1st round picks, 2 2nd round picks, and 3 players for a has been

      did Patton go to the school of retard gms or what?

      Comment


      • #4
        Looooool. Drew Lock is the butt of every joke right now, Seahawks fans hate him already.

        Great day to be a Broncos fan.

        Comment


        • #5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	253e2341da8767d5d52d70a37e7fb1a7.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	60071.

          Comment


          • #6
            I've been waiting all day for this. Could use more salt, but I'm sure this is just the first course.

            Comment


            • #7
              Fleeced.

              Comment


              • #8
                You have to remember that Shane thinks Drew Lock is the highest value asset in this trade. If you live in that alternate reality, it IS too much. But in this reality, Drew Lock is absolute trash, so it’s not too much.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The end of george patton starts today

                  should have started when he traded for two yards last year.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Seahawks front office are out celebrating tonight I bet. Totally clowned Paton

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yep, only shane would use the word "fleeced" for a trade that is 7 hours old. Nobody knows who wins this trade & won't for years.

                      It feels great to potentially not have QB play in the bottom half of the league annually that Broncos fans fully expected since Peyton.

                      We've all heard, "if Denver had a QB, they're a sleeping giant."

                      Wake up (Fill in the Blank)!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                        Seahawks front office are out celebrating tonight I bet. Totally clowned Paton
                        Yeah more 1st round picks for them to blow. They’re going to suck for a long time.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You’re more than welcome to follow your boy to Seattle, Shane. They probably have a fan site that suits you.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                            You’re more than welcome to follow your boy to Seattle, Shane. They probably have a fan site that suits you.
                            how are teddy fans chirping at all at this point?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	38537B5F-9EA3-4058-84FA-545A0A58A400.gif
Views:	147
Size:	556.2 KB
ID:	60181
                              Never change, Shane 😇

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                people just mad cuz deep down they know im right. yet again

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Imagine giving credit to the team that traded 2 firsts for Jamal Adams, lol

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                                    people just mad cuz deep down they know im right. yet again
                                    I think if I tried to write the dumbest sports take I could dream of, you’d still beat me for “worst take.”

                                    You are seriously bad at this.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

                                      I think if I tried to write the dumbest sports take I could dream of, you’d still beat me for “worst take.”

                                      You are seriously bad at this.
                                      couldnt be worse than trading 5 picks 3 players for aging top 20 qb

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

                                        how are teddy fans chirping at all at this point?
                                        I don’t know? Why don’t you ask them directly? I’ve been waiting 6 years for a franchise quarterback. We finally got one. Deal with it!

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by qbronco View Post

                                          I don’t know? Why don’t you ask them directly? I’ve been waiting 6 years for a franchise quarterback. We finally got one. Deal with it!
                                          lmao. now they pretend they were never teddy fans.

                                          it will be same story of russ in about 2 years. i give it about 2.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

                                            lmao. now they pretend they were never teddy fans
                                            Never was. Find a post of mine that says I was a Teddy fan. And kiss my ass while your at it, you miserable twat!

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              I'll miss Harris. Glad Lock is gone, he sucks.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                                                The end of george patton starts today

                                                should have started when he traded for two yards last year.
                                                Shane new wolf for Paton like I was for Horsefacer GM

                                                for the record I like the trade, I like Paton. In him I trust

                                                this move makes the team better.

                                                hackett and Wilson will be magical and fun!

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                                                  Fleeced.
                                                  If this is fleecing, then give me more, please. 👍🏻

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X