Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Putin

    Great write-up, by a Russian, so we can see what the world is up against:

    Now, one thing has become clear: with this war, Putin has crossed a line – a red line. The mask is off, the armor of the “enlightened autocrat” has cracked. Now, all westerners who sympathize with the “strong Russian tsar” have to shut up and realize that a full-scale war is being unleashed in 21st-century Europe. The aggressor is Putin’s Russia. It will bring nothing but death and destruction to Europe. This war was unleashed by a man corrupted by absolute power, who, in his madness, has decided to redraw the map of our world. If you listen to Putin’s speech announcing a “special operation”, America and Nato are mentioned more than Ukraine. Let us also recall his recent “ultimatum” to Nato. As such, his goal isn’t Ukraine, but western civilization, the hatred for which he lapped up in the black milk he drank from the KGB’s teat.

    Who’s to blame? Us. Russians. And we’ll now have to bear this guilt until Putin’s regime collapses. For it surely will collapse and the attack on a free Ukraine is the beginning of the end.

    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-ukraine-power

  • #2
    He is this generation’s Hitler.

    Comment


    • #3
      Here’s hoping the “beginning of the end” part is accurate.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
        Here’s hoping the “beginning of the end” part is accurate.
        And let's hope the "end" doesn't include nukes. How crazy is Putin? Nobody knows.

        Comment


        • #5
          How can I save my little boy
          From Oppenheimer's deadly toy?
          There is no monopoly on common sense
          On either side of the political fence
          We share the same biology,
          Regardless of ideology
          Believe me when I say to you
          I hope the Russians love their children too
          -Sting

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Roh View Post

            And let's hope the "end" doesn't include nukes. How crazy is Putin? Nobody knows.
            If anyone who has any influence in the Russian army happens to be thinking about a coup, then now would be a great time. 👍

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

              If anyone who has any influence in the Russian army happens to be thinking about a coup, then now would be a great time. 👍
              There more members of Russian internal security than Russian military right now.

              Comment


              • #8
                My guess is that Putin is hiding in his dacha outside Moscow and allowing only his personal guard around him. There are reports that he's been growing more paranoid. Look at the meetings he's had with that gigantic table between him and whoever he's meeting with. Weird. I saw an interview with a college student in St. Petersburg today and he said many in Russia consider Putin "deranged."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Roh View Post
                  My guess is that Putin is hiding in his dacha outside Moscow and allowing only his personal guard around him. There are reports that he's been growing more paranoid. Look at the meetings he's had with that gigantic table between him and whoever he's meeting with. Weird. I saw an interview with a college student in St. Petersburg today and he said many in Russia consider Putin "deranged."
                  Many people are saying that it’s because Putin is extremely gassy. Not a pretty thing to watch!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Heil Putin!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What does to troll mean?

                      2 : a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content. Internet users adopted the word "troll" to denote someone who intentionally disrupts online communities, usually because the individual doing the trolling has neither the intelligence nor the maturity to argue any positive position or engage in any meaningful debate. So, basically, they throw turds and run away. That's pretty much the limit of their skills.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Roh View Post
                        What does to troll mean?

                        2 : a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content. Internet users adopted the word "troll" to denote someone who intentionally disrupts online communities, usually because the individual doing the trolling has neither the intelligence nor the maturity to argue any positive position or engage in any meaningful debate. So, basically, they throw turds and run away. That's pretty much the limit of their skills.
                        ^

                        Sounds like someone we all know who was just given his one thousandth “second chance.”

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	CBCF5104-56A7-4E59-8B9F-7BC2080BE0C8.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	55344
                          hey Roh this was me the other day when I was driving to work

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

                            ^

                            Sounds like someone we all know who was just given his one thousandth “second chance.”
                            Yea I get a thousand second chances.

                            why you hating?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	CBCF5104-56A7-4E59-8B9F-7BC2080BE0C8.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	55344
                              hey Roh this was me the other day when I was driving to work
                              I'm surprised at the claim that you are old enough to drive.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Roh View Post

                                I'm surprised at the claim that you are old enough to drive.
                                Yea I can drive

                                and I love throwing trash out the window.

                                picking up trash is a job. So I’m creating more jobs by littering. I’ve created more jobs than Biden. When’s the last time you created a job?

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Putin is doing to Russia what Trump wants to do to the USA.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    At this point, Putin is probably worried that one of his fellow oligarch mobsters might be ready to give him a little spritz of polonium-210. 🤣

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Roh View Post
                                      At this point, Putin is probably worried that one of his fellow oligarch mobsters might be ready to give him a little spritz of polonium-210. 🤣
                                      And for good reason...

                                      As countries work together, international sanctions appear to be having an effect: a Russian bank this morning offered to exchange rubles for dollars at a rate of 171:1. Before the announcement that Europe and the U.S. would target Russia’s central bank, the rate was 83:1. Monday morning, Moscow time, the ruble plunged 30%. As Russia’s economy descends into chaos, investors are jumping out: today BP, Russia’s largest foreign investor, announced it is abandoning its investment in the Russian oil company Rosneft and pulling out of the country, at a loss of what is estimated to be about $25 billion.

                                      ...

                                      Michael McFaul, a former U.S. ambassador to Russia, tweeted: “Russian elites fear Putin. But they no longer respect him. He has ruined their lives—damaged their fortunes, damaged the future of their kids, and may now have turned society away from them. They were living just fine until a week ago. Now, their lives will never be the same.”
                                      - Heather Cox Richardson

                                      Comment


                                      • #21
                                        Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post

                                        Yea I get a thousand second chances.

                                        why you hating?
                                        I just wanna know what kinda dirt you’ve got on Dom. Is it the Mormon multiple wives thing? 🤣

                                        Comment


                                        • #22
                                          Originally posted by Roh View Post

                                          I'm surprised at the claim that you are old enough to drive.
                                          Why? He’s been driving LA and others crazy for years. 😜

                                          Comment


                                          • #23
                                            Yep. Action-style lifts in his shoes and Extenze would’ve been MUCH easier ways to solve his “little problems” than killing people and invading other countries! Not a pretty thing to watch!!!! 🤦‍♂️

                                            Comment


                                            • #24
                                              Originally posted by Roh View Post
                                              My guess is that Putin is hiding in his dacha outside Moscow and allowing only his personal guard around him. There are reports that he's been growing more paranoid. Look at the meetings he's had with that gigantic table between him and whoever he's meeting with. Weird. I saw an interview with a college student in St. Petersburg today and he said many in Russia consider Putin "deranged."
                                              pass the salt...

                                              Click image for larger version

Name:	7BECEWN4G5XS4RVK573GIQSZWE.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	55853


                                              Click image for larger version

Name:	2675533450885259aa09004ca0f8d51fb736a58f-960x600.jpg?rect=0,12,960,576&w=1200&h=720&q=85&fit=crop&auto=format.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	55854

                                              Comment


                                              • #25
                                                Originally posted by Roh View Post

                                                I'm surprised at the claim that you are old enough to drive.
                                                He's sitting in the passenger seat. Can't see if he's in a booster seat though.

                                                Mommy need to get those window locks fixed.

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X