Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California Sucks!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • California Sucks!

    I had to drive to California to do some crap today. What a shit state!

    im driving to LA and things are going okay I guess. With each passing mile I felt my taxes get higher and higher. Got some weird looks from people passing by. Not sure if it was caused by my Trump flags waving in the wind or the fact I was throwing my litter out the window.

    either way, I’m 2 hours from my destination and boom out of no where bumper to bumper traffic! Like What the hell. How many damn people live here? I thought everyone left to glorious Florida. I was pissed. My road rage went through the roof. The traffic jam delayed me considerably. Then I saw multiple pot holes. I saw a tent city. I even saw LABFs bunker.

    Long story short I eventually made it. Did what I had to do. And now I’m back in my home state of nevada. Where pimps like me reside. An awesome state led by a pussy blue governor but still awesome state. Unfortunately I’ll be going back to California in a couple weeks. To see a lakers game. Anyone want to go for me?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post
    I had to drive to California to do some crap today. What a shit state!

    im driving to LA and things are going okay I guess. With each passing mile I felt my taxes get higher and higher. Got some weird looks from people passing by. Not sure if it was caused by my Trump flags waving in the wind or the fact I was throwing my litter out the window.

    either way, I’m 2 hours from my destination and boom out of no where bumper to bumper traffic! Like What the hell. How many damn people live here? I thought everyone left to glorious Florida. I was pissed. My road rage went through the roof. The traffic jam delayed me considerably. Then I saw multiple pot holes. I saw a tent city. I even saw LABFs bunker.

    Long story short I eventually made it. Did what I had to do. And now I’m back in my home state of nevada. Where pimps like me reside. An awesome state led by a pussy blue governor but still awesome state. Unfortunately I’ll be going back to California in a couple weeks. To see a lakers game. Anyone want to go for me?
    Lol, California is horrible. Has been that way for many years. I was stationed there for a time in the military. Was glad when it was over and I saw mountains again. I have no desire to see California whatsoever. What was once a beautiful place has been trashed. Hollywierd is complete evil.

    Comment


    • #3
      California is glorious if you have 20-30M in the bank, own a house in Malibu and don’t have to work. 75 degrees everyday, no show…

      but the reality for a working scrock is shitty. My family lives in Carlsbad, its gorgeous and they love it, but even those beach communities have become a conglomeration of Air BNB and rentals… also drove through LA 4-5?years ago, I have never seen tent cities like that… for miles and miles…

      love to visit, always glad to leave.

      thinking place Mexico might have a similar climate, not not be California..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by B-Large View Post
        California is glorious if you have 20-30M in the bank, own a house in Malibu and don’t have to work. 75 degrees everyday, no show…

        but the reality for a working scrock is shitty. My family lives in Carlsbad, its gorgeous and they love it, but even those beach communities have become a conglomeration of Air BNB and rentals… also drove through LA 4-5?years ago, I have never seen tent cities like that… for miles and miles…

        love to visit, always glad to leave.

        thinking place Mexico might have a similar climate, not not be California..
        i have a soft spot for San Diego, that’s about it. Everything else can suck it.

        I’m an adopted padres fan. They have a great ball park. The weather is amazing. I like the ocean. And San Diego has some really cool spots. Point Loma has amazing views.

        it’s more chill compared to LA

        Comment


        • #5
          I spent the age of 18 to 22 in So Cal. Awesome time and awesome place. Yes the politics are insane and the traffic is beyond horrible (what finally made me move) but the climate and options were insane. Cali is a place that if you know people or are well off you live so much better then the average jo.

          Family man me wouldn't move my family there for all the ammo in Alabama. My early 20's was a perfect time to experience Cali.

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              There’s pockets of heaven, like where I’m from. Just need to find them. Going to LA was the first mistake. That’s 3rd world trash.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post

                i have a soft spot for San Diego, that’s about it. Everything else can suck it.

                I’m an adopted padres fan. They have a great ball park. The weather is amazing. I like the ocean. And San Diego has some really cool spots. Point Loma has amazing views.

                it’s more chill compared to LA
                I haven’t spent much time in Northern CA…. Loved SF but I spent time there like 15 years ago before it become a mess… I don’t recall the problems they have now, then…

                San Diego is the best… I kind of have a sweet spot in Encinitas, would love to end up there…

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BroncoJoe View Post
                  They're turning Texas blue, which is pretty funny.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                    There’s pockets of heaven, like where I’m from. Just need to find them. Going to LA was the first mistake. That’s 3rd world trash.
                    I can vouch for that. The entire Carmel / Monterey / Pebble Beach area is gorgeous.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Roh View Post

                      They're turning Texas blue, which is pretty funny.
                      BUILD THE WALL!!! (To keep Californians out 😉)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                        I can vouch for that. The entire Carmel / Monterey / Pebble Beach area is gorgeous.
                        Unfortunately, they've run out of water.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Roh View Post

                          Unfortunately, they've run out of water.
                          Thanks a lot, Obama 🙄

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                            Thanks a lot, Obama 🙄
                            Mendocino is even worse.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X