Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 4 (Ravens) News & Notes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Week 4 (Ravens) News & Notes


  • #2
    This came from his TD celebration flip. Hip and back gonna be sore for a couple weeks

    Comment


    • #3
      Run his arse!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Boone is eligible to practice, but not sure if he can get any action yet. Needs to get in football shape.


        Comment


        • #5
          Wolfe playing us. Ouch. Hate to see him on the other side.

          Comment


          • #6
            Well, he's speedy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Lamar Jackson is one scary mofo with his feet. I hope Fangio comes up with a good defense for his scrambling.

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • Samiwindr
                  Samiwindr commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Love it! If my wife gets pregnant she's getting a Meinerz jersey wear in the 3rd trimester.

                • Yerner
                  Yerner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yeah, i just thought it was a good picture. the pr team for the broncos have been great this season. best coverage from the team since elway started and didnt turn pussy.

              • #9
                Originally posted by Yerner View Post
                I mean the guy uproots trees. Humans should not be a problem.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Lamar doubtful. For same reason I never had a trampoline. Those flips can end bad, especially on your back.
                  Lamar Jackson misses another practice session due to his aggravated back injury, making him doubtful for Baltimore Ravens vs Denver Broncos.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post
                    Lamar doubtful. For same reason I never had a trampoline. Those flips can end bad, especially on your back.
                    He’ll play. He didn’t practice last week with the same back injury caused by that dumb flip into the end zone against the Chiefs.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      I hate to say it but I hope he plays. We will be 4-0 If he doesn't and all we will hear about is they are 3-o against no win teams and they won Baltimore with a back up QB. Stupid.
                      Last edited by quoydogs; 09-30-2021, 12:41 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        I hope we give him the Andrew Luck 2015 treatment.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by quoydogs View Post
                          I hate to say it but I hope he plays. We will be 4-0 If he doesn't and all we will hear about is they are 3-o against no win teams and they won Baltimore with a back up QB. Stupid.
                          Nope, I would be fine with that. The playoffs could come down to one more win. Reality is we have played the weakest SOS so far. I will take a pretty or a ugly win, don't really care.

                          Comment


                          • R8R H8R
                            R8R H8R commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Agree. Besides, the injury was his own stupidity. No reason to feel bad beating a team with a show-off QB that hurt himself.

                        • #15
                          Originally posted by Yerner View Post
                          I think both of our young guards are looking super-promising. You can tell how much Javonte trusts them as well - he often shoots for the guard before the play opens up, then chooses his alley. Melvin has been waiting for holes (maybe with a little previous distrust).

                          The more these young guys play, the more I expect our inside run game to take off.

                          Comment


                          • #16
                            Originally posted by quoydogs View Post
                            I hate to say it but I hope he plays. We will be 4-0 If he doesn't and all we will hear about is they are 3-o against no win teams and they won Baltimore with a back up QB. Stupid.
                            I'd take it all the way to the playoffs.

                            Comment


                            • #17
                              Originally posted by Fireball View Post

                              He’ll play. He didn’t practice last week with the same back injury caused by that dumb flip into the end zone against the Chiefs.
                              I don’t see him listed at all on the injury report last week. Doubtful this late in the week is not good…. Back injuries are nothing to play around with.

                              Comment


                              • #18
                                Lamar was questionable cause he was sick last week:


                                https://www.thelines.com/ravens-lion...y-report-2021/

                                Comment


                                • #19
                                  Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post
                                  Lamar doubtful. For same reason I never had a trampoline. Those flips can end bad, especially on your back.
                                  FYI, The article you linked is incorrect. The Ravens themselves have not officially listed Lamar as doubtful.
                                  The article I am linking is from the Ravens own website. His OC says he missed practice, but doesn’t think it’s serious. Besides, if it was true, the Denver media would be all over it, and I see nothing.

                                  https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...h-back-flareup

                                  Comment


                                  • #20

                                    Comment


                                    • R8R H8R
                                      R8R H8R commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      That’s pretty damn funny.

                                  • #21
                                    Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

                                    FYI, The article you linked is incorrect. The Ravens themselves have not officially listed Lamar as doubtful.
                                    The article I am linking is from the Ravens own website. His OC says he missed practice, but doesn’t think it’s serious. Besides, if it was true, the Denver media would be all over it, and I see nothing.

                                    https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...h-back-flareup
                                    We’ll see tomorrow, if he practices then it’s nothing, if he doesn’t practice things could get interesting.

                                    Comment


                                    • #22
                                      Originally posted by Fireball View Post

                                      He’ll play. He didn’t practice last week with the same back injury caused by that dumb flip into the end zone against the Chiefs.
                                      I agree

                                      Comment


                                      • #23
                                        Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

                                        FYI, The article you linked is incorrect. The Ravens themselves have not officially listed Lamar as doubtful.
                                        The article I am linking is from the Ravens own website. His OC says he missed practice, but doesn’t think it’s serious. Besides, if it was true, the Denver media would be all over it, and I see nothing.

                                        https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...h-back-flareup
                                        I’m sure that’s true. Thanks for clarifying.

                                        Comment


                                        • #24
                                          Originally posted by Tangerine View Post
                                          Lamar was questionable cause he was sick last week:


                                          https://www.thelines.com/ravens-lion...y-report-2021/


                                          I’m not sure if it ever showed up on the official injury report, but it was discussed by multiple sources last week that it was a hip/back injury caused be the flip into the end zone. Maybe fake news, maybe not. 🤷‍♂️

                                          Comment


                                          • #25

                                            Comment

                                            Working...
                                            X