Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Von gets his ring.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Von gets his ring.

    I can't think of a better ending to this wasted season.

    Glad for you Von.

    This makes me happy.

  • #2
    2 sacks and many pressures. Fantastic finish!

    Comment


    • #3
      Does he win mvp for that comeback

      Comment


      • #4
        Tainted ring. Most rigged outcome ive ever seen in last 2min of a game with referee holding.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
          Tainted ring. Most rigged outcome ive ever seen in last 2min of a game with referee holding.
          Child please. If the Rams were still in St Loser you’d be puffing out your chest and cheesing.

          Like Peyton said “Great ****ing win.”

          Love to see Von get his 2nd ring.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
            Tainted ring. Most rigged outcome ive ever seen in last 2min of a game with referee holding.
            Your just mad because Kroenke's team got a win. And trying to blame it on the refs.....take it to the Chiefs board, you're very similar. You wouldn't have said a thing if the Bengals had won about that facemask that resulted in a TD. Hypocrite.

            Comment


            • #7
              Does Von have anything left to help the Bills win a ring next year? 👍

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gunns View Post

                Your just mad because Kroenke's team got a win. And trying to blame it on the refs.....take it to the Chiefs board, you're very similar. You wouldn't have said a thing if the Bengals had won about that facemask that resulted in a TD. Hypocrite.
                I saw that shit live and was amazed he got away with it. It was blatant as hell.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Felt bad for Cincy... the only good thing is Von winning another SB.. He is bronco forever.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                      Tainted ring. Most rigged outcome ive ever seen in last 2min of a game with referee holding.
                      The refs spotted the Bengals a free TD on a blatant penalty and they still couldn't hold onto the win. Too bad. So sad.


                      Click image for larger version  Name:	5888.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=e4244a01ffcfabb07fb076a59a91200b.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.9 KB ID:	50181



                      Yay for Von!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        and he sets the record for most Super Bowl sacks! -

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-2022-02-13-at-20-59-07-Most-Sacks-By-A-Player-In-Super-Bowl-History-Stat-Muse.png
Views:	253
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	50213

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Congrats Von!
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Did the refs get the mvp? That was one of the most rigged games I’ve ever seen

                              Comment


                              • Guest's Avatar
                                Guest commented
                                Editing a comment
                                its hard to think of a superbowl where it was that obvious.

                            • #16
                              Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                              Did the refs get the mvp? That was one of the most rigged games I’ve ever seen
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	glass-of-red-wine-on-white-picture-id515707206?b=1&k=20&m=515707206&s=170667a&w=0&h=yeYzeuq4xLpZ-8LVv3P6-JCa0_LDDzSS4RyTkuInfU0=.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	50250
                              .

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                do you know what a hassa is frank?

                                its a pig that dont fly straight

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  Originally posted by Roh View Post

                                  The refs spotted the Bengals a free TD on a blatant penalty and they still couldn't hold onto the win. Too bad. So sad.


                                  Click image for larger version Name:	5888.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=e4244a01ffcfabb07fb076a59a91200b.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.9 KB ID:	50181



                                  Yay for Von!
                                  Great win for Los Angeles. 😎

                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

                                    I saw that shit live and was amazed he got away with it. It was blatant as hell.
                                    They asked the refs about it after the game. They said it didn't appear to be blatant PI. PI? How about face mask?

                                    Comment


                                    • #20
                                      Originally posted by gunns View Post

                                      They asked the refs about it after the game. They said it didn't appear to be blatant PI. PI? How about face mask?
                                      Yeah, that was a super egregious no-call. For awhile it looked like the Bengals were actually going to win their first SB with that, but in the end the better team won.

                                      Comment


                                      • #21
                                        Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                                        Yeah, that was a super egregious no-call. For awhile it looked like the Bengals were actually going to win their first SB with that, but in the end the better team won.
                                        I think the Bengals started panicking at the end, when it got down to under 3 minutes. That's where all the penalties arose, they lost their composure.

                                        Comment


                                        • #22
                                          Originally posted by Roh View Post

                                          I think the Bengals started panicking at the end, when it got down to under 3 minutes. That's where all the penalties arose, they lost their composure.
                                          Their last drive was horrendous. Wasted a ton of time, almost Andy Reid-esque. And maybe the constant pressure started to take a toll on Burrow, with seven sacks plus him getting hurt. Not the first QB Von’s broken in a Super Bowl. 😉

                                          Comment


                                          • #23
                                            This makes me happy.

                                            Carry on.

                                            Comment


                                            • #24
                                              Look at Von millers game log to end the season

                                              he Dominated the month of December and January. And of course he saved his best performance for the biggest game

                                              Comment


                                              • #25
                                                Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                                                do you know what a hassa is frank?

                                                its a pig that dont fly straight

                                                It's bad but the league has been getting worse and worse about keeping the snap timing tight this year. You see this almost every game now.

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X