Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Coming With Me??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who's Coming With Me??

    NFL Game in Munich in 2022. For my own personal gratification I'm going to believe it'll be the Broncos game they didn't play in London due to the end of the world. International games have always been a strong "meh" for me, but seeing the Broncos play in Allianz Arena would be pretty cool.

    The NFL announced Wednesday that Munich has been selected to host the first-ever regular-season game in Germany during the 2022 season. The league also announced that Frankfurt will host future games in Germany.

  • #2
    If so it better be before a bye week and against a west coast team. Otherwise that would probably suck.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, not ideal for the team, but really great for me personally!

      Comment


      • #4
        hope its london.

        Comment


        • #5
          London would be better for sure. Experiences in Germany tend to be joyless affairs.

          Comment


          • #6
            ๐Ÿ˜‰

            Click image for larger version

Name:	0303d379-3aa9-4290-9732-e58909557873_text.gif
Views:	150
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	49104

            Comment


            • #7
              I think if the Broncos get an international game it'll be Mexico City not London or Munich.

              Comment


              • #8
                Iโ€™m coming !!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by boppool
                  ๐Ÿ˜‰

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	0303d379-3aa9-4290-9732-e58909557873_text.gif
Views:	150
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	49104
                  Bwahaha

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Warfkin
                    London would be better for sure. Experiences in Germany tend to be joyless affairs.
                    idk, Once you combine enough of the exceptional beer with the exceptional blondes there is joy to be found.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jeudy10Hamler1
                      Iโ€™m coming !!!!
                      Which one of you? ๐Ÿค”

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mile High Salute

                        Which one of you? ๐Ÿค”
                        Jeudy10Hamler1 is another Shane account.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by qbronco

                          Jeudy10Hamler1 is another Shane account.
                          My point exactly. ๐Ÿ˜‰

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mile High Salute

                            Which one of you? ๐Ÿค”
                            this place starting to seem like trash as well with people like you. Yet another person whose brain is scarred by Shane.

                            blocked!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by qbronco

                              Jeudy10Hamler1 is another Shane account.
                              Blocked

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Jeudy10Hamler1

                                this place starting to seem like trash as well with people like you. Yet another person whose brain is scarred by Shane.

                                blocked!
                                ๐Ÿ˜˜

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Drunk Monkey

                                  idk, Once you combine enough of the exceptional beer with the exceptional blondes there is joy to be found.
                                  I believe youโ€™re thinking of Belgium ๐Ÿค—

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Jeudy10Hamler1

                                    this place starting to seem like trash as well with people like you. Yet another person whose brain is scarred by Shane.

                                    blocked!
                                    DGAF, Shane. Take your multiple usernames and go back to Forums. Your love of Lock is stalker-like scary.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      JeudyHamler posts on another Broncos board. He isnโ€™t a Shane alt, heโ€™s just another delusional Lock fan. There are still a handful of them around.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Aztec Bronco
                                        JeudyHamler posts on another Broncos board. He isnโ€™t a Shane alt, heโ€™s just another delusional Lock fan. There are still a handful of them around.
                                        No, theyโ€™re one in the same on Forums, too. Shane admitted he uses multiple usernames on the forums he is a member of. Not sure why? ๐Ÿค”

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by qbronco

                                          No, theyโ€™re one in the same on Forums, too. Shane admitted he uses multiple usernames on the forums he is a member of. Not sure why? ๐Ÿค”
                                          Well, itโ€™s a good way to make it look like you have more friends and more people agree with you. ๐Ÿ˜€

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by qbronco

                                            DGAF, Shane. Take your multiple usernames and go back to Forums. Your love of Lock is stalker-like scary.
                                            Blocked!

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by Aztec Bronco
                                              JeudyHamler posts on another Broncos board. He isnโ€™t a Shane alt, heโ€™s just another delusional Lock fan. There are still a handful of them around.
                                              Not delusional but other than that you are absolutely correct. Itโ€™s amazing how many of these idiots are scarred by shane over here and over on BF. Shit is hilarious to me honestly how a online character can impact your brain so deeply.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by Jeudy10Hamler1

                                                Blocked!
                                                ^
                                                Sad!

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X
                                                😀
                                                🥰
                                                🤢
                                                😎
                                                😡
                                                👍
                                                👎