Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Depopulation advocates

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Depopulation advocates

    Click image for larger version

Name:	05FD84DC-89ED-4F6A-8AEC-DD3A07AA6C43.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	48588 Better consider

  • #2
    Those two topics are not nearly as related as you seem to think they are.

    Once a life is created, then the peaceful freedom, health and fulfillment of that life is of utmost importance. But before specific lives are created, Gates is advocating a global policy of population control. Unfortunately for him, your positions on birth control, and on 60 year-old 14th-generation embryonic cells would seem to indicate you are opposed to such policies.

    Me? I'm FOR those policies! Not just for Gates' reasons, but also for the reasons I've stated in my awkward criticisms of the film "The Big Lebowski." There's just too many cars on the 405 and the 10. And too many of them are occupied by one single guy, not at all dissimilar to 'The Dude.'

    Comedian Bill Burr shares my views ... he says the best way to get the population down would be to "randomly sink cruise ships." He reasons that those aboard represent a good cross-section of folks to eliminate.

    Burr is the funniest stand-up going .....
    .

    Comment


    • #3
      Hmmm Click image for larger version

Name:	3AE487D0-8E0E-4AD5-8839-228317AF9C88.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	48676

      Comment


      • #4
        . Click image for larger version

Name:	4BDF1123-6687-4A2D-B2B8-E45F75F513AE.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	48678

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	05FD84DC-89ED-4F6A-8AEC-DD3A07AA6C43.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	48588 Better consider
          Yep that's who I listen to. The guy who played Hercules in the 90s. He just recently made the case for socialized medicine (he wasn't bright enough to realize he did). With a crackpot take like that, it's no wonder you love him.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ElwayMD View Post

            Yep that's who I listen to. The guy who played Hercules in the 90s. He just recently made the case for socialized medicine (he wasn't bright enough to realize he did). With a crackpot take like that, it's no wonder you love him.
            He stars in God is not Dead. Plays the atheist teacher actually, lol!

            Comment


            • #7
              Seems like the billionaire class wants depopulation and dumbing down of the remaining serfs.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by uplink View Post
                Seems like the billionaire class wants depopulation and dumbing down of the remaining serfs.
                Seems to me like it’s the anti-vax morons who want depopulation.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mozzafiato View Post

                  Seems to me like it’s the anti-vax morons who want depopulation.
                  You forgot, the science changed.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Bill Gates also said these vaccines aren’t really vaccines.

                    he then went on to define a vaccine by having 2 key components. 1. Prevents 2. Gives immunity. These vaccines do neither.

                    funny. They tried to wipe away the articles.

                    https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...two-key-things

                    https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/ne...213741112.html

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Here’s ole Bill Gates in 2017 talking about covid without mentioning covid.


                      https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=553ae933282f

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                        Bill Gates also said these vaccines aren’t really vaccines.

                        he then went on to define a vaccine by having 2 key components. 1. Prevents 2. Gives immunity. These vaccines do neither.

                        funny. They tried to wipe away the articles.

                        https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...two-key-things

                        https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/ne...213741112.html
                        Yeah Yahoo wiped it.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X