Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American industries, celebrities, colleges and politicians have sold us out to Communist China

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • American industries, celebrities, colleges and politicians have sold us out to Communist China

    Click image for larger version

Name:	D9E25A49-B7EF-4E05-96A2-1D1C22A7052E.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	663.9 KB
ID:	47024

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-chi...in-11644037244

  • #2
    In the cold war the Soviets always had the disadvantage because of their relatively weak economic power and inability to throw a lot cash around. The CCP is different and that is having an impact on our society. I suspect a lot of the left wing activist groups are pulling in CCP money somehow. So for instance the groups harvesting election ballets and other things likely are taking CCP money somehow along the money chain.

    Comment


    • #3
      It’s disgusting. Click image for larger version

Name:	7F6E1922-FFA8-4407-95E3-2B781BC2C01D.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	932.2 KB
ID:	47033

      Comment


      • #4


        Does the stench of hypocrisy come across everyone else's screens too?

        Comment


        • #5
          Trump doing legitimate business in China when he wasn't in politics isn't the same as the Biden family cashing in on Biden's position to get bribe money, gems, etc etc. There is proof the Biden's took large sums of money from many countries including Russia and China.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by uplink View Post
            Trump doing legitimate business in China when he wasn't in politics isn't the same as the Biden family cashing in on Biden's position to get bribe money, gems, etc etc. There is proof the Biden's took large sums of money from many countries including Russia and China.
            Gaslighting is how Trumpists have to roll.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by uplink View Post
              Trump doing legitimate business in China when he wasn't in politics isn't the same as the Biden family cashing in on Biden's position to get bribe money, gems, etc etc. There is proof the Biden's took large sums of money from many countries including Russia and China.
              Trump just presided over the most corrupt administration in American history. You should probably sit this one out.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                Trump just presided over the most corrupt administration in American history. You should probably sit this one out.
                A little bullying huh? I can talk if I want to. You statement doesn't make any sense, what was corrupt about it. Did his family take Biden bribe money from foreign nations. You don't even address the Biden brides and you expect people to respect your biased opinions?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by uplink View Post

                  A little bullying huh? I can talk if I want to. You statement doesn't make any sense, what was corrupt about it. Did his family take Biden bribe money from foreign nations. You don't even address the Biden brides and you expect people to respect your biased opinions?
                  What was corrupt about it? Lol, your post are hilarious. Please go on.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Red Dawn doesn’t need remade. We’re crumbling from within due to our own greed, stupidity and hubris. We don’t need an invading force for that, and every other country knows it.

                    Red Dawn did not age well, btw…

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                      What was corrupt about it? Lol, your post are hilarious. Please go on.
                      You have nothing on trump whereas Biden has taken millions in bribe money. It is ridiculous to even have to debate this. Documented massive cash payouts to Biden family, biggest slam dunk case of corruption in politics in history

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by uplink View Post

                        A little bullying huh? I can talk if I want to. You statement doesn't make any sense, what was corrupt about it. Did his family take Biden bribe money from foreign nations. You don't even address the Biden brides and you expect people to respect your biased opinions?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	47117E59-58AD-419D-9D4F-FDD2DB1906E9.gif
Views:	41
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	47310

                        You’re kidding, right? No one is this stupid. Trump never even divested from his businesses. He and his family were profiting off the Presidency from Day One. Jared wasn’t even given a security clearance due to all his foreign conflicts of interest. 🤦‍♂️😂

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The chip shortage? Well thats due to being dependent on it being made and manufactured in other countries….why do we rely on other countries for a chip that could easily be made in America? Because companies like Apple don’t like over regulation….and increased labor overhead than they’d get if it was done in communist labor camps at a fraction of the price.

                          company pays American employee 15+++ an hour, benefits, payroll taxes etc etc. OR, they pay Chinese kids in coins for the same result.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	47117E59-58AD-419D-9D4F-FDD2DB1906E9.gif
Views:	41
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	47310

                            You’re kidding, right? No one is this stupid. Trump never even divested from his businesses. He and his family were profiting off the Presidency from Day One. Jared wasn’t even given a security clearance due to all his foreign conflicts of interest. 🤦‍♂️😂
                            It's pretty clear Trump's properties are used to launder dirty Russian money, of which there's billions and billions.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by W*GS View Post

                              It's pretty clear Trump's properties are used to launder dirty Russian money, of which there's billions and billions.
                              I mean, that much should be obvious to anyone who wasn’t hibernating while he was president. There’s a reason he gave Putin a BJ in Helsinki instead of confronting him, and believed him over America’s own intelligence services. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦‍♂️

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                                I mean, that much should be obvious to anyone who wasn’t hibernating while he was president. There’s a reason he gave Putin a BJ in Helsinki instead of confronting him, and believed him over America’s own intelligence services. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦‍♂️
                                Trump is exactly the person who would betray America to an enemy for money. MFer.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by uplink View Post
                                  In the cold war the Soviets always had the disadvantage because of their relatively weak economic power and inability to throw a lot cash around. The CCP is different and that is having an impact on our society. I suspect a lot of the left wing activist groups are pulling in CCP money somehow. So for instance the groups harvesting election ballets and other things likely are taking CCP money somehow along the money chain.
                                  Wow. Just wow.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by W*GS View Post

                                    Trump is exactly the person who would betray America to an enemy for money. MFer.
                                    He literally did. They’ve refused to provide any details about his secret meeting with Putin in Helsinki. And he gave the Russians intel on U.S. allies’ operations IN the Oval Office. Influence was obviously for sale at the Trump DC hotel too. The only question is the depth of betrayal that took place, not whether it ever did.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                                      He literally did. They’ve refused to provide any details about his secret meeting with Putin in Helsinki. And he gave the Russians intel on U.S. allies’ operations IN the Oval Office. Influence was obviously for sale at the Trump DC hotel too. The only question is the depth of betrayal that took place, not whether it ever did.
                                      Trump represents the worst of American businessmen - get richer by any means necessary. He is an amoral person. Why evangelicals fall over themselves to support him just goes to show how far from their Haysoos they've gone.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by W*GS View Post

                                        Trump represents the worst of American businessmen - get richer by any means necessary. He is an amoral person. Why evangelicals fall over themselves to support him just goes to show how far from their Haysoos they've gone.
                                        Yep. That’s always been my biggest problem with Trump. He literally cares about nothing or no one else other than himself. He’s like the Pied Piper of all selfish assholes. 🤦‍♂️

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                                          Yep. That’s always been my biggest problem with Trump. He literally cares about nothing or no one else other than himself. He’s like the Pied Piper of all selfish assholes. 🤦‍♂️
                                          Trump is easily the most morally compromised POTUS we've had in anyone's lifetime, yet the folks who make a big stink about character and morality are all up in him anyway. WTF is with that?

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by W*GS View Post

                                            Trump is easily the most morally compromised POTUS we've had in anyone's lifetime, yet the folks who make a big stink about character and morality are all up in him anyway. WTF is with that?
                                            Most of those same people acted like Clinton was evil incarnate. Hypocrisy at its finest. Gingrich leading the charge against him when he was being unfaithful himself on the side. And many other examples. Funny, I don’t think I’ve heard anyone on the right bring themselves to admit that both Clinton and Trump are scumbags, only the left. 🤷🏼‍♂️

                                            Look no further than “Shellback”. Trump is his Messiah yet Clinton is going to hell even though they’re basically the same guy. 😂

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                                              Most of those same people acted like Clinton was evil incarnate. Hypocrisy at its finest. Gingrich leading the charge against him when he was being unfaithful himself on the side. And many other examples. Funny, I don’t think I’ve heard anyone on the right bring themselves to admit that both Clinton and Trump are scumbags, only the left. 🤷🏼‍♂️

                                              Look no further than “Shellback”. Trump is his Messiah yet Clinton is going to hell even though they’re basically the same guy. 😂
                                              We can agree that the moral sanctimony from conservatives is utter bullshit. Trump totally flubbed the Christian act, and they bought it anyway.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by W*GS View Post

                                                  We can agree that the moral sanctimony from conservatives is utter bullshit. Trump totally flubbed the Christian act, and they bought it anyway.
                                                  Christians didn’t vote for him because they thought he was godly. They voted for him because he said what he meant and meant what he said and was willing to do things that ‘godly republicans’ didn’t have the balls to do. They were sick of supporting Bush types and then watching them RINO up the joint and act like Democrats half the time.

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X