Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Washington Commanders

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Washington Commanders

    Or so they say...

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/washi...b084213da0ea05

  • #2
    Now, that's an organization that's run like a fine-tuned sports car.

    Comment


    • #3
      I opened this thinking that this was some billionaires like bezos’ proposal for a team name after he bought the broncos and moved them to Washington state.

      Comment


      • #4
        Reminds me of that movie...

        Click image for larger version

Name:	51nHiykdNSL._AC_SY580_.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	45005

        Comment


        • #5
          That’s horrible. Just stay with WFT.

          Comment


          • #6
            Whenever we’re feeling down about the Broncos, we can always look
            at Washington and realize things can always be much worse.

            Comment


            • #7
              What a dumb ass name

              They’ll always be the redskins to me

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tangerine View Post
                Whenever we’re feeling down about the Broncos, we can always look
                at Washington and realize things can always be much worse.
                I think they’re a warning of what can happen to a winning franchise when nobody is in place to maintain the culture.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post
                  What a dumb ass name

                  They’ll always be the redskins to me
                  the name is stupid.
                  But at least it isn't racist and stupid...

                  As to the second statement:

                  I'm American Indian. And that term is racist.
                  So are the stupid whoa whoa chants KC still does and Washington used to do...

                  Call them correctly.
                  They were, and always will be, the "Foreskins".

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

                    the name is stupid.
                    But at least it isn't racist and stupid...

                    As to the second statement:

                    I'm American Indian. And that term is racist.
                    So are the stupid whoa whoa chants KC still does and Washington used to do...

                    Call them correctly.
                    They were, and always will be, the "Foreskins".
                    Stop watching football then

                    they are the redskins
                    and the team from Kansas City is the chiefs

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post

                      Stop watching football then

                      they are the redskins
                      and the team from Kansas City is the chiefs
                      Nope. I like football.
                      Seems to me you are the one crying around and making a scene like a little karen. What you gonna do if I keep watching football? Call a manager?

                      And Nope. They are the WFT and rumors say they will be the commanders. And before that they were the Foreskin's

                      I enjoy your sad about it all.

                      Pansy. Crying around about a name change because you like to call my kind a racial epithet. What happened? Did my ancestors scare the **** out of your great grandpa and your grand daddy carried on by teaching your father the hatred to the point that you are ignorant? Or are you a willful little biggot?
                      Last edited by Old Coyote; 02-02-2022, 12:46 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post
                        What a dumb ass name

                        They’ll always be the redskins to me
                        WFT (or is it WTF? 🤣) was better, honestly 🤷🏼‍♂️

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

                          Nope. I like football.
                          Seems to me you are the one crying around and making a scene like a little karen. What you gonna do if I keep watching football? Call a manager?

                          And Nope. They are the WFT and rumors say they will be the commanders. And before that they were the Foreskin's

                          I enjoy your sad about it all.

                          Pansy. Crying around about a name change because you like to call my kind a racial epithet. What happened? Did my ancestors scare the **** out of your great grandpa and your grand daddy carried on by teaching your father the hatred to the point that you are ignorant? Or are you a willful little biggot?
                          Wtf?
                          i don’t give a shit what the redskins call themselves. I just said they’ll always be the redskins to me.

                          I’m not the one who bitched and cried about them being called the redskins, forcing them to change the name.

                          my ancestors are from the the Middle East. I highly doubt they met your ancestor. And if they did, I don’t give a shit. Nice prejudicing and assumptions on your part

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                            I think they’re a warning of what can happen to a winning franchise when nobody is in place to maintain the culture.
                            Yeah, we should be careful here. We’re about five years and one bad owner away from becoming them. 🤦‍♂️

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                              WFT (or is it WTF? 🤣) was better, honestly 🤷🏼‍♂️
                              Football team is a million times better than commanders

                              but, either way I’ll forever call them the redskins. First nfl game I ever went to was a redskins giants game in DC. Back in my dc days

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

                                the name is stupid.
                                But at least it isn't racist and stupid...

                                As to the second statement:

                                I'm American Indian. And that term is racist.
                                So are the stupid whoa whoa chants KC still does and Washington used to do...

                                Call them correctly.
                                They were, and always will be, the "Foreskins".
                                I mean, it really should be obvious…the Blackskins or Yellowskins wouldn’t be okay either, right? 🤷🏼‍♂️

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post

                                  Football team is a million times better than commanders

                                  but, either way I’ll forever call them the redskins. First nfl game I ever went to was a redskins giants game in DC. Back in my dc days
                                  I didn’t think Redhawks sounded too bad. Commanders though is so cringe, lol. Don’t think I’ll ever call them that either. 🤣

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post

                                    Stop watching football then

                                    they are the redskins
                                    and the team from Kansas City is the chiefs
                                    I refer to them as the Chefs or Camaroheads 😎

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                                      I mean, it really should be obvious…the Blackskins or Yellowskins wouldn’t be okay either, right? 🤷🏼‍♂️

                                      its a physical description. Like blonde hair. But because it has to do with skin color it’s automatically racist. Dumb. Meh whatever. It’s done with

                                      The woman who originally bitched about the team name Suzan harjo has a radio show called “seeing red”. Maybe she should change the name of her show

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post

                                        Wtf?
                                        i don’t give a shit what the redskins call themselves. I just said they’ll always be the redskins to me.

                                        I’m not the one who bitched and cried about them being called the redskins, forcing them to change the name.

                                        my ancestors are from the the Middle East. I highly doubt they met your ancestor. And if they did, I don’t give a shit. Nice prejudicing and assumptions on your part
                                        So you're saying you are a willful biggot?
                                        And it's okay because your grandfather... What? smelled like a camel?

                                        Dude. I dare you to go to the White Horse Bar on Alameda and call any American Indian men there "Redskin". You'll learn quick if it is a Racial Epithet.
                                        while you're at it, do you want to call anyone else anything similar? Or do you just like to promote the use of racist terms aimed only at my people?

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

                                          So you're saying you are a willful biggot?
                                          And it's okay because your grandfather... What? smelled like a camel?

                                          Dude. I dare you to go to the White Horse Bar on Alameda and call any American Indian men there "Redskin". You'll learn quick if it is a Racial Epithet.
                                          while you're at it, do you want to call anyone else anything similar? Or do you just like to promote the use of racist terms aimed only at my people?
                                          Look at this tough guy here talking shit calling people bigots while saying my ancestors smell like camels. Because of the name of a football team.

                                          You should be happy. They already changed the name for you. But I’m still calling them the redskins. And I’m sure I’m not the only one. Get the **** over it.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post
                                            Look at this tough guy here talking shit calling people bigots while saying my ancestors smell like camels. All over the name of a football team.

                                            You should be happy. They already changed the name for you. But I’m still calling them the redskins. And I’m sure I’m not the only one. Get the **** over it.
                                            You're the one that can't get over it.
                                            LIke a little bitch crying about a name change that doesn't effect you but effects others. And You said you were middle eastern, trying to make it seem like somehow that makes your insistance on using a Racist term okay. It does not.

                                            But by all means if you want to be a little dick head go ahead. Stick your crusty sandaled foot in your mouth all you like. Mean while I'll pray for a mental healing for you and your family too.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

                                              You're the one that can't get over it.
                                              LIke a little bitch crying about a name change that doesn't effect you but effects others. And You said you were middle eastern, trying to make it seem like somehow that makes your insistance on using a Racist term okay. It does not.

                                              But by all means if you want to be a little dick head go ahead. Stick your crusty sandaled foot in your mouth all you like. Mean while I'll pray for a mental healing for you and your family too.
                                              You’re still talking shit making cultural references but you get mad when people call a team by the name they went by for decades.

                                              You can say I’m bitching but I’m really not. I grew up in the dc area. I’ve seen the redskins play at FedEx field. They will always be the redskins to me. I’m not being offensive. Go blame the redskins for choosing that name. Not me. I still refer my Washington wizards as the bullets sometimes. Maybe You and I should never discuss football.

                                              I only mentioned where I was from because you assumed shit when you brought up the ancestor talk. What the hell do ancestors have to do with anything anyway. And While you’re at it, do some praying for yourself. You seem to have a lot of issues

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Baaaahahaha.

                                                Click image for larger version

Name:	download (13).jpg
Views:	141
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	45189

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  The one hander Commanders..... Horrible name.

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X