Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stay Classy Libs! Exposing the Worst of Progressive Culture

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stay Classy Libs! Exposing the Worst of Progressive Culture

    Click image for larger version

Name:	C84345C5-6272-4CDF-B3B2-3D3FBC07C837.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	509.0 KB
ID:	43788

    https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/01...ficers-n445063

  • #2
    Loved NYC's tribute to Officer Rivera.

    Comment


    • #3
      Typical liberal

      wishing death on cops

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post

        Typical liberal

        wishing death on cops
        Yep. That’s definitely liberals’ thing all right.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	6840BEC4-A713-4D0C-BDBC-50708B54E469.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	184.2 KB
ID:	43979

        Comment


        • #5
          Stupid thread is stupid. Hot Air was founded by Michelle Malkin, which tells you pretty much all you need to know.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Roh View Post
            Stupid thread is stupid. Hot Air was founded by Michelle Malkin, which tells you pretty much all you need to know.
            This can into the Shelly's fake news thread as well...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Roh View Post
              Stupid thread is stupid. Hot Air was founded by Michelle Malkin, which tells you pretty much all you need to know.
              Did the teacher say it or not? Buehler? Buehler? Buehler?

              Comment


              • #8
                Click image for larger version

Name:	4D3472FE-0E1D-44F2-BB74-3C86AD013CCE.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	505.1 KB
ID:	44016

                Here’s some communist rag, try pulling that shit now 😝. https://www.thedailybeast.com/actres...p-jason-rivera

                Comment


                • #9
                  Remember when Trump shat on the Gold Star family?

                  Epitomizes the best of conservatism.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                    Remember when Trump shat on the Gold Star family?

                    Epitomizes the best of conservatism.
                    Aww did wiggie get upset about a subject that ruined his echo chamber? Now now, itll be ok little fella

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Atwater27 View Post

                      Aww did wiggie get upset about a subject that ruined his echo chamber? Now now, itll be ok little fella
                      I'm waiting for conservatives to have standards so they can criticize Trump.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                        Remember when Trump shat on the Gold Star family?

                        Epitomizes the best of conservatism.
                        Ol’ Bone Spurs thinks their fallen son was a loser and a sucker, along with war hero John McCain. Not good!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                          Ol’ Bone Spurs thinks their fallen son was a loser and a sucker, along with war hero John McCain. Not good!!!!
                          I only like families that aren't gold star..... average soldiers only!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Atwater27 View Post

                            Did the teacher say it or not? Buehler? Buehler? Buehler?
                            And who does that asinine teacher represent, other than her own ****ed up self?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                              I only like families that aren't gold star..... average soldiers only!
                              I only like families that can afford to pay doctors to write bogus notes for them so they can avoid serving. Not good!!!!

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                                I only like families that can afford to pay doctors to write bogus notes for them so they can avoid serving. Not good!!!!
                                I only like children of incredible privilege who didn't have to fight a lost cause with the other suckers.....

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Roh View Post

                                  And who does that asinine teacher represent, other than her own ****ed up self?
                                  She is of the select woketard variety, one that permeates this particular section of this particular board.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by W*GS View Post

                                    I'm waiting for conservatives to have standards so they can criticize Trump.
                                    I have criticized Trump many times. Not that you would ever acknowledge it because it would ruin your lazy narrative

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Atwater27 View Post
                                      I have criticized Trump many times. Not that you would ever acknowledge it because it would ruin your lazy narrative
                                      Citations would help....

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Atwater27 View Post
                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	4D3472FE-0E1D-44F2-BB74-3C86AD013CCE.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	505.1 KB
ID:	44016

                                        Here’s some communist rag, try pulling that shit now 😝. https://www.thedailybeast.com/actres...p-jason-rivera
                                        Cancel culture. I thought you conservatives where against that, you know freedom of speech and what not.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by Atwater27 View Post
                                          She is of the select woketard variety, one that permeates this particular section of this particular board.
                                          Sad!

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by El Minion View Post

                                            Cancel culture. I thought you conservatives where against that, you know freedom of speech and what not.
                                            Right wing butthurt is eternal. There are so many snowflakes here you could build a snowman. Not good!!!!

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                                              Citations would help....
                                              Many people are saying that zero is the same thing as “many times”.

                                              Click image for larger version

Name:	A72DEC66-5EE7-405F-A04D-F6842216BB21.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	44098

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by El Minion View Post

                                                Cancel culture. I thought you conservatives where against that, you know freedom of speech and what not.
                                                I never called for her firing. Thanks for he concern though.

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                                                  I only like children of incredible privilege who didn't have to fight a lost cause with the other suckers.....
                                                  I only like parents who give their kids a small loan of a million dollars. Sad!

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X