Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos ***Mash Unit*** injuries

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos ***Mash Unit*** injuries

    Latest updates on injuries. Expect more posts here than anywhere else.


  • #2
    The Denver Broncos will lose edge rusher Bradley Chubb for an extended period of time as the pass rusher will undergo ankle surgery to remove a bone spur on Wednesday. The team announced on their...

    Comment


    • #3
      Former fifth-round pick Justin Strnad is expected to replace Jewell in the starting lineup.

      Comment


      • #4
        IR so far: Jeudy, Chubb & Jewell

        Glasgow, heart issues

        Darby out several weeks

        on to week # 3

        BTW, how many significant injuries for Chiefs?

        Comment


        • #5
          Just read a report that said Patrick was injured. Fangio says he should be fine for next week. Apparently Sutton had a nasty bruise show up as well.

          Comment


          • #6
            Only two games in and already down five starters. This is reminiscent of last season.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by qbronco View Post
              Only two games in and already down five starters. This is reminiscent of last season.
              We can’t seem to shake it. KC....nothing. All stars healthy. Even Carr for Raiders is hurt..

              Comment


              • #8
                Broncos sign ILB Micah Kizer from Rams PS

                scouting report says run stuffer

                Comment


                • #9
                  Some good news: after the jets game, Ojemudia & Boone will be eligible to return. I would think they should be ready by now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                    Some good news: after the jets game, Ojemudia & Boone will be eligible to return. I would think they should be ready by now.
                    lol I forgot about them

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                      Only two games in and already down five starters. This is reminiscent of last season.
                      Except this year we have depth!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I wouldn’t say we’re just as bad so far. Chubb isn’t too crazy since the team is used to playing without him. Darby hurt for a bit but Surtain filling in nicely(can’t afford another injury at CB until Darby gets back). Jewell stings but it wasn’t a lethal key position and can be absorbed. Most these dudes coming back. Glasgow will be good to go this week I bet. Dodged a bullet with Jeudy that could’ve been worse than a few weeks.

                        Can absorb some of these injuries. It’s injury to QB….WR….Von….Simmons….other CBs….Bolles…that we can’t afford. Hopefully stay healthy there.


                        there’s injuries piling up across the league.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We played all last year with mostly 2nd and 3rd string players on D and did just fine. It sucks don't get me wrong but that's the nice thing about fangio's scheme . It works with average players. The super nice thing is we have awesome players so it could be incredible if we stop losing players.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                            I wouldn’t say we’re just as bad so far. Chubb isn’t too crazy since the team is used to playing without him. Darby hurt for a bit but Surtain filling in nicely(can’t afford another injury at CB until Darby gets back). Jewell stings but it wasn’t a lethal key position and can be absorbed. Most these dudes coming back. Glasgow will be good to go this week I bet. Dodged a bullet with Jeudy that could’ve been worse than a few weeks.

                            Can absorb some of these injuries. It’s injury to QB….WR….Von….Simmons….other CBs….Bolles…that we can’t afford. Hopefully stay healthy there.


                            there’s injuries piling up across the league.
                            KC?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by quoydogs View Post
                              We played all last year with mostly 2nd and 3rd string players on D and did just fine. It sucks don't get me wrong but that's the nice thing about fangio's scheme . It works with average players. The super nice thing is we have awesome players so it could be incredible if we stop losing players.
                              Need someone to step up as pass rusher #2 to take advantage of the VM double teams

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                KC?
                                KC is an enigma. They don’t have any bad luck or go against difficult teams. They are spoon fed Ws.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post

                                  KC is an enigma. They don’t have any bad luck or go against difficult teams. They are spoon fed Ws.
                                  Agree 100%

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Turf monster taking out several players in the Carolina Houston game. Mind boggling how they allow overwhelming data how turf increases injuries. These are billion dollar businesses and they can’t afford to keep grass?

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                                      Turf monster taking out several players in the Carolina Houston game. Mind boggling how they allow overwhelming data how turf increases injuries. These are billion dollar businesses and they can’t afford to keep grass?
                                      100% agree. Where is the NFLPA?

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Hamler 2 guards & special teamer

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post
                                          Hamler 2 guards & special teamer
                                          Brutal.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            KC ever have this, no

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Crazy how many injuries across the league. I don’t think the Bucs have a CB anymore.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Name a significant chief injury

                                                Comment


                                                • Mozzafiato
                                                  Mozzafiato commented
                                                  Editing a comment
                                                  Fat Andy apparently went to the hospital in an ambulance after the game if that counts.

                                                • R8R H8R
                                                  R8R H8R commented
                                                  Editing a comment
                                                  Tony, you made me spit my coffee out! 😂

                                              • #25
                                                I don’t know how they make it thru with their wrs the next few weeks. Benson trade looking dumb. Hinton looks like garbage, Cleveland maybe, and Williams aint ready. Spencer is useless too. John Brown is a free agent but I dont see Paton doing anything like that.

                                                Comment


                                                • R8R H8R
                                                  R8R H8R commented
                                                  Editing a comment
                                                  Benson had 1 catch last week, and zero catches Sunday against a decimated Ravens secondary. Just saying…
                                              Working...
                                              X