Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got a text and then had a phone call ie…bienemy…

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just got a text and then had a phone call ie…bienemy…

    Told it went really poorly, he definitely is out. I’m told it got borderline heated awkward at the end between Paton and Bienemy about his personal conduct record.

    Oh well, he will just enjoy beating us more…

    What did they expect? His record has been known for some time…why interview him if it’s an issue. Paton playing Reindeer games now….

    Strange indeed.

  • #2
    Always cute when you act like you have a source inside😁

    Comment


    • #3
      12 head coaching interviews . Nada
      what a loser

      Comment


      • #4
        It was always a bit odd for a broncos-Bienemy pairing since some of his past transgressions happened in the state of Colorado.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
          Told it went really poorly, he definitely is out. I’m told it got borderline heated awkward at the end between Paton and Bienemy about his personal conduct record.

          Oh well, he will just enjoy beating us more…

          What did they expect? His record has been known for some time…why interview him if it’s an issue. Paton playing Reindeer games now….

          Strange indeed.
          Literally, why the hell would you want Bienemy? Just go get Nagy as a coordinator if you want anything from this system. Bienemy is average without Mahomes and Kelce, so I don't see what you point is.

          Are you saying that as a GM you would want someone with a checkered legal/sexual record? Hard PASS on Bienemy

          Comment


          • #6
            If you really want to stick it to the chiefs, hire Kafka as OC. He was more influence over Mahomes than Bieniemy does.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
              Told it went really poorly, he definitely is out. I’m told it got borderline heated awkward at the end between Paton and Bienemy about his personal conduct record.

              Oh well, he will just enjoy beating us more…

              What did they expect? His record has been known for some time…why interview him if it’s an issue. Paton playing Reindeer games now….

              Strange indeed.
              I think you'd at least want to flesh out his attitude about past mistakes considering he'd be forced to confront them in some way in returning to the community.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                I think you'd at least want to flesh out his attitude about past mistakes considering he'd be forced to confront them in some way in returning to the community.
                Yup. Perfectly acceptable line of inquiry. And one he should expect and be prepared for.

                Comment


                • #9
                  If the story is true, and he did get all defensive about it - that alone raises concerns.

                  Comment


                  • Mozzafiato
                    Mozzafiato commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Probably not only raises concerns but effectively ends his candidacy.

                • #10
                  Wolf has such a vivid imagination.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Allbright basically confirms that bienemy is not in consideration anymore. The tweet was in response to someone saying "I truly believe Eric Bieniemy gets the job"
                    “@RoGo1017 I am 100% telling you it will not be”

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
                      Told it went really poorly, he definitely is out. I’m told it got borderline heated awkward at the end between Paton and Bienemy about his personal conduct record.

                      Oh well, he will just enjoy beating us more…

                      What did they expect? His record has been known for some time…why interview him if it’s an issue. Paton playing Reindeer games now….

                      Strange indeed.
                      Lol

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	0a3e8959ba70781e2ab010bde136983d29ea275004f8c25e8ed3c3b5e716cf98_1.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	38782

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        This thread has light rail potential! 🤣

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Seriously, why are you mods letting this douche bag make threads? He’s really the worst pile of shit on this site. A decade of bullshit. How much does it take?

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by Yerner View Post
                            Seriously, why are you mods letting this douche bag make threads? He’s really the worst pile of shit on this site. A decade of bullshit. How much does it take?
                            Just consider him the Kyrie of the Orange Huddle.

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              Getting back to the OM roots.

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                Originally posted by Brom66an6 View Post
                                Allbright basically confirms that bienemy is not in consideration anymore. The tweet was in response to someone saying "I truly believe Eric Bieniemy gets the job"
                                That's great. Paton shouldn't have been considering Bieniemy anyway. There is nothing in his resume that makes him look like he could do the job.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X