Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Playoffs

    Love the playoffs (because there is still football). Some may not remember what playoffs are. Get someone to remind you.

    Well, the Raiders are gloriously ****ing up. Lovin it! Plus I'd like to see the Bengals do something. Personally, I'll be rooting for the Bills here on out and if not, then the Rams as they were my team before I became a Broncos fan in 1970. Loved the fearsome foursome! I've had 3 teams, besides our AFCW rivals, that I have disliked forever, SF (oh hated Brodie), Dallas (with a passion), and Washington. So the SF, Dallas game is like a Raiders-Chiefs game, but I'll root for SF as my dislike of Dallas is that deep. Huge Steelers fan this weekend too.

  • #2
    Burrow's gonna smoke those fools
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_Shot_2021-01-11_at_6.23.26_PM_350x197_1843039811962.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	35911

    Comment


    • #3
      Raiders catching up, 80 yd drive for a TD. C'mon Cincy, get another TD. 20-13Bleh

      Comment


      • #4
        Be better for Broncos if Rams lose their first game because of VM trade.

        Comment


        • #5
          Don't let the final score mislead you, Mac Jones was nails - showed excellent poise and maturity.

          In the coldest day he ever experienced, he weathered numerous dropped passes, two reallybad luck Ints, and a Bills offense that scored TDs on all 7 of its possessions (not counting end of game) - and through it all he just kept on coming, TDs in the 3rd and 4th qiuarters. He looked in command, looked like a leader - as much as you can in zero degrees behind by 4 touchdowns. Jones: 24/38, 232, 2/2

          Comment


          • Old Coyote
            Old Coyote commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah. He's exactly what we all said.
            Most ready to look good under Bellycheat but low Siemianesqe ceiling.

        • #6
          Originally posted by qbronco View Post
          Be better for Broncos if Rams lose their first game because of VM trade.
          Hadn't thought about that. Well, I guess the Broncos should have made more of an effort to make the playoffs so I didn't have to root for another team.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
            Don't let the final score mislead you, Mac Jones was nails - showed excellent poise and maturity.

            In the coldest day he ever experienced, he weathered numerous dropped passes, two reallybad luck Ints, and a Bills offense that scored TDs on all 7 of its possessions (not counting end of game) - and through it all he just kept on coming, TDs in the 3rd and 4th qiuarters. He looked in command, looked like a leader - as much as you can in zero degrees behind by 4 touchdowns. Jones: 24/38, 232, 2/2
            i'd be bummed if we had him and i was pro Jones before the draft and thought we should take him. his arm is garbage and he cant throw moving and he's small. he would be insignificant in a jets jersey or a jaguars lineup. just not very high end. he's tough and accurate but he's not beating teams with out belichick and mcdaniels.

            Comment


            • #8
              The Patriots new Daddy.

              Woody should have been our GM

              Comment


              • #9
                If you guys could have either Allen or Burrow. Who you taking?

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                  If you guys could have either Allen or Burrow. Who you taking?
                  Allen, his ability to run, and run like a big TE is so valuable and makes an offense so darn hard to stop. Plus his arm makes hard throws look simple

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                    Allen, his ability to run, and run like a big TE is so valuable and makes an offense so darn hard to stop. Plus his arm makes hard throws look simple
                    My brain gets in a fight with itself when I try to decide between the two.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Allen reminded me of Elway last night.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                        The Patriots new Daddy.

                        Woody should have been our GM
                        ugh. this right here is bad decision making at the CEO setting the team back and one having a direct effect on the other.


                        also i like one of the responses

                        would Elway have been Elway in Baltimore? i say yes. he would have risen all boats

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by Roh View Post
                          Allen reminded me of Elway last night.
                          With the emergence of a consistent run game, Allen doesnt feel the pressure to press throws hes hitting easy targets and taking shots when there. Hes matured as a QB, but yeah, his throws and scramble style very Elway

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

                            My brain gets in a fight with itself when I try to decide between the two.
                            Question is, which guy can put on team on his back and carry them, when needed

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              I love Allen as the double threat, but the Bills also have better coaches than the Bengals. Both Burrow and Allen should have great careers - Burrow probably plays longer since the game will be easier on his body.

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                Call it superstition, but, going back a couple of years now, in every Chiefs game I watch, or portion I watch, they look unstoppable. But every time I ignore their game until it's over, they struggle. I won't be watching them again this season.

                                Nyaa-nyaa-nyaa.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X