Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America distrusts Fauci, CDC & media on COVID

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • America distrusts Fauci, CDC & media on COVID

    A new poll has found that just 10 per cent of Americans trust the media when it comes to information about COVID-19, while just over 30 per cent trust Anthony Fauci.

    Dr. Anthony Fauci: 30.8%
    Federal health authorities like the CDC and the FDA: 49.8%
    Your doctor: 63.2%
    President Biden: 15.5%
    The news media: 10.2%

    The survey was conducted by NewsNation/Decision Desk HQ.

  • #2
    InfoWars is an American far-right[2] conspiracy theory[3] and fake news website[1] owned by Alex Jones.[34][35] It was founded in 1999, and operates under Free Speech Systems LLC.[36]

    Talk shows and other content for the site are created primarily in studios at an undisclosed location in an industrial area in the outskirts of Austin, Texas.[37] The InfoWars website receives approximately 10 million monthly visits, making its reach greater than some mainstream news websites such as The Economist and Newsweek.[38][39]

    The site has regularly published fake stories which have been linked to harassment of victims.[46] In February 2018, Jones, the publisher, director and owner of InfoWars, was accused of discrimination and sexually harassing employees.[47] InfoWars, and in particular Jones, advocate numerous conspiracy theories, particularly around purported domestic false flag operations by the U.S. government (which they allege include the 9/11 attacks and Sandy Hook shootings). InfoWars has issued retractions various times as a result of legal challenges.[42][43] Jones has had contentious material removed, and has also been suspended and banned from many platforms for violating their terms of service, including Facebook,[48] Twitter,[49] YouTube,[50] iTunes,[51] and Roku.[52]

    InfoWars earns revenue from the sale of products pitched by Jones during the show, including dietary supplements. It has been called as much "an online store that uses Mr. Jones's commentary to move merchandise" as a media outlet.[53] (Wiki)

    Comment


    • #3
      Attacking the source doesn’t change the poll info, reflecting public opinion.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post
        Attacking the source doesn’t change the poll info, reflecting public opinion.
        I'm surprised that anybody who professes to be a Christian would stand up for anything coming out of the foul mouth of Alex Jones, the man who attacked the parents of the 20 children murdered at Sandy Hook elementary and who makes his living by spreading the kind of lies that destroy people's lives.

        Once again, you side with the serpent.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Roh View Post

          I'm surprised that anybody who professes to be a Christian would stand up for anything coming out of the foul mouth of Alex Jones, the man who attacked the parents of the 20 children murdered at Sandy Hook elementary and who makes his living by spreading the kind of lies that destroy people's lives.

          Once again, you side with the serpent.
          It is shocking how many Christians side with people who demonstrate zero Christian ideals and lack any semblance of morals/decency. Alex Jones has proven time and time again to be a horrible person. Sandy Hook, Comet Ping Pong, and many more conspiracies that have hurt or endangered the lives of innocent people. All to make a buck. Jesus would have thrown him out of the temple.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Roh View Post

            I'm surprised that anybody who professes to be a Christian would stand up for anything coming out of the foul mouth of Alex Jones, the man who attacked the parents of the 20 children murdered at Sandy Hook elementary and who makes his living by spreading the kind of lies that destroy people's lives.

            Once again, you side with the serpent.
            I asked him a while back on whether or not he agreed with Alex Jones and his thoughts on Sandy Hook. He never gave a yes or no answer. What does that tell you?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Roh View Post

              I'm surprised that anybody who professes to be a Christian would stand up for anything coming out of the foul mouth of Alex Jones, the man who attacked the parents of the 20 children murdered at Sandy Hook elementary and who makes his living by spreading the kind of lies that destroy people's lives.

              Once again, you side with the serpent.
              Acknowledging the Bible again & again. Those Christian roots keep coming out!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ElwayMD View Post

                It is shocking how many Christians side with people who demonstrate zero Christian ideals and lack any semblance of morals/decency. Alex Jones has proven time and time again to be a horrible person. Sandy Hook, Comet Ping Pong, and many more conspiracies that have hurt or endangered the lives of innocent people. All to make a buck. Jesus would have thrown him out of the temple.
                Funny how non believers are still very concerned about the Bible & Jesus. That’s the true moral compass. If it wasn’t you’d be pointing to whatever it was.

                Jesus was attacked in His day as well.

                Comment


                • #9
                  And, liberals all likely watch CNN. Lol

                  We know what a cesspool that is.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lots of deflection here in regards to the core issue, the public at large isn’t buying MSM, CDC or Fauci anymore.

                    Midterms….

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                      Funny how non believers are still very concerned about the Bible & Jesus. That’s the true moral compass. If it wasn’t you’d be pointing to whatever it was.

                      Jesus was attacked in His day as well.
                      I wouldn't be attacking Jesus because he wouldn't support someone like Alex Jones. I also doubt Jesus was walking around telling people there was a child pedophile trafficking ring in a pizza place. You claim to know Jesus better. Would he?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ElwayMD View Post

                        I wouldn't be attacking Jesus because he wouldn't support someone like Alex Jones. I also doubt Jesus was walking around telling people there was a child pedophile trafficking ring in a pizza place. You claim to know Jesus better. Would he?
                        Do you believe in Jesus?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                          Acknowledging the Bible again & again. Those Christian roots keep coming out!
                          Enough to know which side you're on.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                            Do you believe in Jesus?
                            Can't answer another simple question so we try to change the narrative. So you are currently on step 2 of the Shell(back) game.
                            Step one: play the victim card
                            Step two: try and change the narrative

                            So step 3 is to claim victory or start name calling. Let's see what happens...

                            Or you can answer what should be a very easy question. Would Jesus support Alex Jones?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Remember, if you listen to the news you are misinformed.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
                                Remember, if you listen to the news you are misinformed.

                                Highlights
                                • In the absence of a vaccination program, there would have been approximately 1.1 million additional COVID-19 deaths and more than 10.3 million additional COVID-19 hospitalizations in the U.S. by November 2021.
                                • Without the U.S. vaccination program, COVID-19 deaths would have been approximately 3.2 times higher and COVID-19 hospitalizations approximately 4.9 times higher than the actual toll during 2021.
                                • If no one had been vaccinated, daily deaths from COVID-19 could have jumped to as high as 21,000 per day — nearly 5.2 times the level of the record peak of more than 4,000 deaths per day recorded in January 2021.
                                https://www.commonwealthfund.org/pub...any-deaths-and

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by ElwayMD View Post

                                  Can't answer another simple question so we try to change the narrative. So you are currently on step 2 of the Shell(back) game.
                                  Step one: play the victim card
                                  Step two: try and change the narrative

                                  So step 3 is to claim victory or start name calling. Let's see what happens...

                                  Or you can answer what should be a very easy question. Would Jesus support Alex Jones?
                                  How familiar are you with Peter? Did he ever say anything brash? Was he rebuked by Jesus? Was he forgiven & accepted?

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Roh View Post

                                    Enough to know which side you're on.
                                    TY Jesus! Are you team Jesus Roh?
                                    Last edited by Shellback88; 01-14-2022, 03:15 PM.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                      TY Jesus!
                                      Hard to imagine that he would have been able to recognize you.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        They won't discuss why natural immunity is not valued. They don't explain why young healthy people need to get vaccinated. They don't acknowledge that Omicron is spreading in both vaxed and unvaxed people making vax mandates seem illogical. They don't promote anti viral, antibody treatments, nothing that will help people once they are sick. Its all just only about the vaccine as if they were sales people for big pharma, they are so invested in the vaccine solves everything that their critical thinking ability is subject. They are going to have us taking booster after booster for three more years the way this is going.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by uplink View Post
                                          They won't discuss why natural immunity is not valued. They don't explain why young healthy people need to get vaccinated. They don't acknowledge that Omicron is spreading in both vaxed and unvaxed people making vax mandates seem illogical. They don't promote anti viral, antibody treatments, nothing that will help people once they are sick. Its all just only about the vaccine as if they were sales people for big pharma, they are so invested in the vaccine solves everything that their critical thinking ability is subject. They are going to have us taking booster after booster for three more years the way this is going.
                                          It's almost frightening that there are people out there as misinformed as you are.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by Roh View Post

                                            It's almost frightening that there are people out there as misinformed as you are.
                                            You should just copy & paste that response. It would save you time.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by Roh View Post

                                              It's almost frightening that there are people out there as misinformed as you are.
                                              what don't you agree with that I said? Vax is good for the old and people with preconditions, I got it and the booster. However to try to say it should be mandated to all is crazy.

                                              So asking questions about COVID policy is an indicator of being misinformed? Sounds like an Orwellian policy position.

                                              It is not science if it can't be questioned or explained. I think Aaron Rodgers summed it up well and I'm a scientist myself.
                                              Last edited by uplink; 01-15-2022, 07:07 AM.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                How come they didn’t mention this when I was waytchig a new episode of cnnn last night

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X