Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Ray Epps?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who is Ray Epps?

    The left’s charade is falling to pieces. After an absolutely explosive day of Senate testimony on Capitol Hill, Tucker Carlson came out on his nightly show and delivered a knockout blow to the corrupt DC Swamp, slamming the DOJ for its “clear role” in the January 6th “Fedsurrection” and calling out Pelosi’s sham 1/6 commission…

  • #2
    The shocking lack of answers all but served as a confirmation that federal agents were actively participating in the events on 1/6.

    Sanborn cannot even answer Cruz when he asks point-blank if any Federal agents “committed any crimes of violence,” which – as Carlson correctly points out – is something that should be easily deniable.

    Comment


    • #3
      Once again, not nearly a good enough answer for Carlson, who sarcastically added, “They really expect you to believe that. So, the DOJ knows nothing about Ray Epps – the guy on the most wanted list – Right…”

      Comment


      • #4
        And by the way was this Ray Epps interview conducted under oath? Did Democrats subpoena his electronic communications, as they did with Meadows and so many others? Will the information that Epps revealed to the committee be made availible to the January 6th defendants who are now awaiting trial? Can their lawyers see a transscript of this interview? – Can we see a transcript of this interview?

        If not, why not?”

        Comment


        • #5
          Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) grilled FBI National Security Branch Executive Assistant Director Jill Sanborn over the law enforcement agency’s involvement on January 6th in a tense exchange during Tuesday’s Senate Hearings. Cruz, who has been under fire from Conservatives as of late for referring to “terrorism” when talking about 1/6, asked the FBI director several…

          Comment


          • #6
            The Dems Jan 6th media tour has succeeded in it's purpose. Rather then focusing on things that matter we are back to this BS.

            Comment


            • #7
              Did any FBI agents or FBI informants actively encourage and incite crimes of violence on January 6?’ the Texas Republican senator asked.

              Sanborn repeated the same answer for a third time.

              On Twitter later Tuesday, Cruz called the response from Sanborn ‘completely unacceptable.’

              Comment


              • #8
                It's disgusting watching Cruz always crawling on his belly. A more spineless man I have never seen.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Roh View Post
                  It's disgusting watching Cruz always crawling on his belly. A more spineless man I have never seen.
                  Epps was busted gov agent leading people in. False flag exposed.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Epps was obsessed with making sure people went 'into the capitol' for some strange reason but he stayed outside himself it seems.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I already destroyed this Epps nonsense in the “Committee Pursues Criminal Investigation Against Trump” thread. But carry on.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mozzafiato View Post
                        I already destroyed this Epps nonsense in the “Committee Pursues Criminal Investigation Against Trump” thread. But carry on.
                        Was your source the Gateway Pundit? Cause that and Infowars are the one stop shop for right wing lunacy and where Shell gets his "news".

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ElwayMD View Post

                          Was your source the Gateway Pundit? Cause that and Infowars are the one stop shop for right wing lunacy and where Shell gets his "news".
                          Definitely! And I get my medical advice from Facebook!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by uplink View Post
                            Epps was obsessed with making sure people went 'into the capitol' for some strange reason but he stayed outside himself it seems.
                            FBI refusing to comment says guilty

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Who is Ray Epps?

                              The latest cult boogeyman. They just line up and take the spoonfeed.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Mozzafiato View Post
                                I already destroyed this Epps nonsense in the “Committee Pursues Criminal Investigation Against Trump” thread. But carry on.
                                Apparently not in the Senate. Self proclaimed BB victories not at the Senate level.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                  FBI refusing to comment says guilty
                                  FBI never comments on ongoing investigations since, let's see... their inception in 1908.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Roh View Post

                                    FBI never comments on ongoing investigations since, let's see... their inception in 1908.
                                    Gee, I wonder why. No accountability whatsoever. Hmmm…

                                    The guy led the group in, and he’s not been arrested. No comment.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                      Gee, I wonder why. No accountability whatsoever. Hmmm…

                                      The guy led the group in, and he’s not been arrested. No comment.
                                      Or maybe because leaks could ruin prosecutions? Ya think? 🤣

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Roh View Post

                                        Or maybe because leaks could ruin prosecutions? Ya think? 🤣
                                        He’s free. Everyone else is detained.

                                        Maybe you are just closing your eyes to what you don’t want to see.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                          Gee, I wonder why. No accountability whatsoever. Hmmm…

                                          The guy led the group in, and he’s not been arrested. No comment.
                                          To quote It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia "you have no understanding of the law and you also seem to have a tenuous grasp of the English language". You don't comment on an ongoing investigation because it can be seen as tampering or trying to influence the investigation or show bias (I could keep going but I won't). That's bad. That's why they don't do it.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                            He’s free. Everyone else is detained.

                                            Maybe you are just closing your eyes to what you don’t want to see.
                                            Living in a comic book is no way to go through life, son.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by ElwayMD View Post

                                              To quote It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia "you have no understanding of the law and you also seem to have a tenuous grasp of the English language". You don't comment on an ongoing investigation because it can be seen as tampering or trying to influence the investigation or show bias (I could keep going but I won't). That's bad. That's why they don't do it.
                                              Rrrrrriiiight…..

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by Roh View Post

                                                Living in a comic book is no way to go through life, son.
                                                Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt!

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                                  Rrrrrriiiight…..
                                                  No, you are probably right, it is a giant conspiracy aimed at undermining those poor insurrectionists. They were just going to peacefully protest and then someone got em with the old "go inside and create anarchy" fake out. I feel sorry for all those folks. Cream of the crop of our country they were.

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X