Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie incident is insane

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie incident is insane

    Anyone else following this story? It’s full on nuts. Their instagrams showed their storyline. Eco fascist and his fiancé get a van and decide to tour the national parks on a road trip. Halfway through they get on each other’s nerves and have an argument in a store. Store employees call cops and nothing came about it. Week later he drives home without her. She goes missing. Around same time in same are 2 women murdered. One of them worked at the store they had the fight in. That’s just the small part of it. Nut birds.

  • #2
    After reading an article about this, the one thing that stands out (to me anyway) is that the boyfriend almost certainly knows what happened to her. The young lady isn't likely to have willingly just let him take her van, so the fact that he arrived home in Florida in it -- without her -- and no one has heard any more from her -- would suggest that she probably is no longer alive. And if she's dead -- whether by accident or whatever -- he has to know when and where it happened and where her body is.

    Comment


    • #3
      Timeline :

      https://www.insider.com/gabby-petito...ory-2021-9?amp


      another double murder in the same area same time :

      https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/0...ouples-murder/

      one of those women worked at the location the police were called for Gabby and Brian’s violent arguement happened.


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
        After reading an article about this, the one thing that stands out (to me anyway) is that the boyfriend almost certainly knows what happened to her. The young lady isn't likely to have willingly just let him take her van, so the fact that he arrived home in Florida in it -- without her -- and no one has heard any more from her -- would suggest that she probably is no longer alive. And if she's dead -- whether by accident or whatever -- he has to know when and where it happened and where her body is.
        Ya who drives home thinking nothing would come of it? There’s one scenario that would make some sense. Gabby could’ve been involved in the murders of the other 2 women in Moab, and he bolted home to the family lawyer while she disappears. Low chance of that being the case but it’s crazy.

        The last 2 of her Instagram posts don’t have the same feel from her. Like someone else posted it. his last few posts were odd too. They weren’t taken from a person but were staged and dude was alone IMO.


        then there’s the new songs put on their shared Spotify after she went dark.

        https://outsider.com/outdoors/missin...e-answers/amp/


        Utah authorities not ruling out a connection. Notice the day these women were last seen is the last day he posts on IG. The 13th.

        https://www.foxnews.com/us/utah-gabb...brian-laundrie

        Gabby was still alive and in contact until the 25th. Maybe they both murdered these women and she was going to turn herself in so he kills her too!

        it just gets more weird everyday.
        Last edited by The1percentKid; 09-15-2021, 09:35 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post

          Ya who drives home thinking nothing would come of it? There’s one scenario that would make some sense. Gabby could’ve been involved in the murders of the other 2 women in Moab, and he bolted home to the family lawyer while she disappears. Low chance of that being the case but it’s crazy.

          The last 2 of her Instagram posts don’t have the same feel from her. Like someone else posted it. his last few posts were odd too. They weren’t taken from a person but were staged and dude was alone IMO.


          then there’s the new songs put on their shared Spotify after she went dark.

          https://outsider.com/outdoors/missin...e-answers/amp/


          Utah authorities not ruling out a connection. Notice the day these women were last seen is the last day he posts on IG. The 13th.

          https://www.foxnews.com/us/utah-gabb...brian-laundrie

          Gabby was still alive and in contact until the 25th. Maybe they both murdered these women and she was going to turn herself in so he kills her too!

          it just gets more weird everyday.
          You're absolutely correct that it's a bizarre case. Mr. Laundrie could no doubt clear most everything up if he'd talk to investigators. His refusal to be interviewed/to cooperate does implicate him -- an innocent man whose fiancee has been missing for weeks is expected to want to do everything humanly possible to help locate her. The only plausible reason for refusing to share any info he has with investigators -- is if he fears self-incrimination. If he has reason to believe she could still be alive, there should be a sense of urgency in him, as time is a vital factor with missing persons. His reluctance is a strong indicator that he knows she's not alive.

          However, the article I read suggested that mental/emotional health issues contributed to the public altercation between them and a mentally and/or emotionally unstable individual could be capable of making poor (perhaps risky) decisions, particularly in rugged terrain such as the National Parks they were visiting. It seems possible that she could have met with a fatal accident or even self-harmed while in an unstable frame of mind.

          Clearly there was foul play with the other two women who were murdered and with at least one of the two murder victims having interacted with the young woman who's missing, it's entirely possible (even likely) that the two cases could be linked. Although the article I read about the murders said the two women were camping and had said a creepy guy was also camping near them, so maybe not. I'm not sure they'd have described a young man who was traveling with a young woman as "creepy" but given the altercation that led to the police report, perhaps he was the "creepy guy" they meant. That previous article (about the murders) also suggested that homophobia might have been a factor, as the women were in a marital relationship.

          It seems that investigators didn't find many clues in searching the van -- but if Ms. Petito were involved in the murders and Mr. Laundrie wanted to distance himself from her/the crimes, then walking away from her and buying a plane, bus, or train ticket home would have been far wiser. Keeping her van makes him appear to at least know what happened -- or to be the cause of whatever happened (to Ms. Petito anyway).

          Comment


          • #6
            Sounds like her family is still holding out hope that she's alive --- but he and his family only appear concerned with stonewalling to protect him.



            Petito family says her boyfriend 'left Gabby in the wilderness with grizzly bears and wolves while he sits in the comfort of his home' as their daughter is missing

            https://news.yahoo.com/petito-family...171614021.html

            Comment


            • #7
              The case just keeps getting stranger --



              New bodycam video shows emotional Gabby Petito after reported fight with fiancé in Utah

              https://news.yahoo.com/bodycam-video...143439881.html

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                The case just keeps getting stranger --



                New bodycam video shows emotional Gabby Petito after reported fight with fiancé in Utah

                https://news.yahoo.com/bodycam-video...143439881.html
                It’s a full on nextflix movie.


                im starting to think kylen and crystal murders are directly connected to Brian and Gabby. Brian couldn’t handle the guilt and went home while Gabby doesn’t want to be found and asked to keep her whereabouts secret. Which is why he doesn’t talk…. Low odds of that but it’s a scenario and a reason why he’s doing it like this. No body no crime so far.

                then there’s an entire new character named Timothy Jordan Boone who has been missing from the same time period at Moab too! Reportedly was “off his meds”.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post

                  It’s a full on nextflix movie.


                  im starting to think kylen and crystal murders are directly connected to Brian and Gabby. Brian couldn’t handle the guilt and went home while Gabby doesn’t want to be found and asked to keep her whereabouts secret. Which is why he doesn’t talk…. Low odds of that but it’s a scenario and a reason why he’s doing it like this. No body no crime so far.

                  then there’s an entire new character named Timothy Jordan Boone who has been missing from the same time period at Moab too! Reportedly was “off his meds”.

                  From what I'm understanding, the Moab police were called by someone other than Ms. Petito and Mr. Laundrie -- could that (causing police involvement) have been the catalyst for the murders of the two women?

                  Certainly Ms. Petito was not in a sound state of mind that night -- and neither was Mr. Laundrie. Now, there's another man (Mr. Boone) who was supposedly "off his meds" in the same place at the same time and also missing? So did Ms. Petito run off with Mr. Boone? One would think she'd still contact her family if she were able to. She has to know they're worried for her safety with Mr. Laundrie arriving back in Florida in possession of her van -- but without her.

                  Was there anyone besides the police who were mentally and emotionally ok in Moab at that time? My goodness!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                    From what I'm understanding, the Moab police were called by someone other than Ms. Petito and Mr. Laundrie -- could that (causing police involvement) have been the catalyst for the murders of the two women?

                    Certainly Ms. Petito was not in a sound state of mind that night -- and neither was Mr. Laundrie. Now, there's another man (Mr. Boone) who was supposedly "off his meds" in the same place at the same time and also missing? So did Ms. Petito run off with Mr. Boone? One would think she'd still contact her family if she were able to. She has to know they're worried for her safety with Mr. Laundrie arriving back in Florida in possession of her van -- but without her.

                    Was there anyone besides the police who were mentally and emotionally ok in Moab at that time? My goodness!!
                    It’s a shitshow. Christopher was the one who called police on Gabby and Brian from the store where one of the killed women worked. She must’ve been at the store working the same time I’d imagine. All too close and small area for it not to be connected. I can see this chick flying off the handle and she stated mental health issues during that traffic stop.

                    killed women texted friends about a “creepy guy” around the campsites too. It’s a shared area. Could’ve been the dude missing off his meds maybe. Just weird as hell. All their Instagram posts and YouTube video is odd. I’m all for nature but he was clearly an eco fascist who was obsessed with some horror author.

                    can’t wait to see what’s next.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ok, WTF................. Seriously??

                      Man that is crazy. A film will be made of this I agree.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It's almost like a reverse-horror-movie plot. Usually in the stereotypical movie plot, the road-tripping couple runs into some crazed locals who then become a physical threat, trying to kill them. In this real-life thing, it looks to be the travelers who were mentally-unstable and unsafe for the locals to be around. Crazy stuff, but I totally agree; it's gonna be a movie plot in the near future.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          They need to get the lawyer from South Carolina who was embezzling money from his firm who then staged his own shooting to represent them.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BamaBronco16 View Post
                            Ok, WTF................. Seriously??

                            Man that is crazy. A film will be made of this I agree.
                            Here’s a new twist. The guys lawyer made statement about the 2 women who were murdered.


                            Brian Laundrie's lawyer, Steven Bertolino, said in a statement Thursday night that any connection between the two cases will be determined at a later date.

                            "Law Enforcement has to follow protocol and all leads that they get," Bertolino said, according to WBBH. "Whether or not these two cases deserve to be linked will be determined at some point in the future."

                            https://www.foxnews.com/us/utah-sher...ouble-homicide


                            that’s some odd words from a lawyer.

                            it’s now not crazy to think Gabby killed these women. How does a woman try to get away with murder? Make it look like rape was involved so they’ll look for a male. This Brian dude may be silent because she doesn’t want people to know where she is. He went home to lawyer up and won’t say where she is cause she may not want to be found.

                            this is getting crazy. Full on movie.
                            Last edited by The1percentKid; 09-16-2021, 07:24 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Now Brian’s sister comes out with this :


                              "Obviously me and my family want Gabby to be found safe," Cassie Laundrie told ABC. "She's like a sister and my children love her, and all I want is for her to come home safe and found and this to be just a big misunderstanding."



                              big misunderstanding? Lol. This is better than a move now. Who knows they could’ve done all this on purpose

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Now they say Brian has been missing since Tuesday. Lol dude could’ve drove straight back to the scene of the crime or wherever she’s at.

                                can’t the lawyer and parents be arrested for aiding? Since teusday is a big head start. They could’ve said he wasn’t there on Tuesday.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                                  Now they say Brian has been missing since Tuesday. Lol dude could’ve drove straight back to the scene of the crime or wherever she’s at.

                                  can’t the lawyer and parents be arrested for aiding? Since teusday is a big head start. They could’ve said he wasn’t there on Tuesday.
                                  Very strange that he's now missing too.

                                  But now they're saying there's no connection between the missing persons case and the two murders --

                                  In other developments, a sheriff in Utah said Friday that detectives have determined there is no connection between Petito's disappearance on the trip and a still-unsolved slaying of two women who were fatally shot at a campsite near Moab, Utah — the same tourist town where Petito and Laundrie had the fight in which police intervened.

                                  The two women's bodies were found Aug. 18, six days after the traffic stop involving Laundrie and Petito. The two women, Kylen Schulte, 24, and Crystal Turner, 38, had told friends they feared a “creepy man” they had seen nearby might harm them.

                                  Utah's Grand County Sheriff Steven White said without elaboration in a news release the two cases were unrelated.


                                  Brian Laundrie's family tells police, FBI he is missing

                                  https://news.yahoo.com/brian-laundri...034635949.html

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    And that’s a wrap. Dude likely killed her then now “went for a hike” on Tuesday and killed himself while on it.

                                    answers will never be found unless the punk clown leaves a message.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Sad ending to a bizarre saga --











                                      Body 'consistent with description' of Gabby Petito found in Bridger-Teton National Forest

                                      https://www.yahoo.com/gma/unidentifi...213900218.html

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Saw this yesterday on the local news. WTF is wrong with people? I just don't see how you can just murder another person like that.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          How is race even brought into this? Well democrats bring it in. Don Lemon and homophobic Joy Reid claim racism and white privilege…..really. So all those unsolved murders in chicago every weekend where family is uncooperative with police is nothing….but this is racism.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Ms. Petito received so much attention because she was a social media "influencer" -- her life in recent months had pretty much been lived and documented on social media. And -- appropriately, it was social media that helped authorities find her body. Social media will probably assist with solving the mystery of how she died.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Nancy Grace is by far the worst news personality on the planet. I can't think of another person on the earth that is as nails on chalkboard as she is to me. She needs to get herself kidnaped instead of reporting on all the other ones.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
                                                Nancy Grace is by far the worst news personality on the planet. I can't think of another person on the earth that is as nails on chalkboard as she is to me. She needs to get herself kidnaped instead of reporting on all the other ones.
                                                No shit. I feel she was partially responsible for Casey Anthony getting off on killing her daughter.

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  FWIW, the Grand County Sheriff's Office issued a press release on September 17 stating that the double homicide of Turner and Schulte is not related to the Petito case. See: Grand County Sheriff's Office | Facebook

                                                  They don't state why they are so certain about that and they have declined to release further details, presumably because the cases are still under investigation.

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X