Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT - Cool Christmas gifts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OT - Cool Christmas gifts

    For me...Samsung Fold 3. Love it.

  • #2
    36" Blackstone grill and a Razor Lazer dot for my 45/70.

    Comment


    • #3
      I tell my wife and kids, no presents for me. I love just seeing them all happy. Definitely which was great. Jesus is the reason for the season for us. Great family Christmas!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post
        I tell my wife and kids, no presents for me. I love just seeing them all happy. Definitely which was great. Jesus is the reason for the season for us. Great family Christmas!
        Mine was a self gift. I can't rely on the family for anything decent.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by quoydogs View Post
          36" Blackstone grill and a Razor Lazer dot for my 45/70.
          Nice. Sounds like you intend to kill some large critters.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by OmegaBronco View Post

            Mine was a self gift. I can't rely on the family for anything decent.
            TBH that’s why I just pass anyways. I don’t need much and if I need something it’s easy enough for me to buy it. That’s one reason my favorite holiday is thanksgiving, just food & family. Fall & football help too.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

              TBH that’s why I just pass anyways. I don’t need much and if I need something it’s easy enough for me to buy it. That’s one reason my favorite holiday is thanksgiving, just food & family. Fall & football help too.
              I can't remember the last time I got something besides golf balls and gift cards to golf related things. Having a phone fold out into a mini tablet has been the bomb. When I'm having to wait 10-15 minutes here and there..So nice to have a decent browser. It's the future.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by OmegaBronco View Post

                Nice. Sounds like you intend to kill some large critters.
                Yes and then cook them on the Blackstone.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by quoydogs View Post

                  Yes and then cook them on the Blackstone.
                  Well planned.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by OmegaBronco View Post
                    For me...Samsung Fold 3. Love it.
                    Biggest worry for me is how that tech will hold up over the years. Is it going to last through all that folding for 3+ years? Guessing only time will tell.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                      Biggest worry for me is how that tech will hold up over the years. Is it going to last through all that folding for 3+ years? Guessing only time will tell.
                      I've had mine for a month now. Really no worries here on the fold tech. But 3 years is the goal since that is how long I financed it for ( 50/month no interest). Weight and battery need to be improved. But this things blazes through what I need it to do. The pros easily cover the cons. The realization that I was consuming more data on my phone than phone calls is what pushed the jump.

                      Edit:* Now I'm screwed because I can't go back.
                      Last edited by OmegaBronco; 12-29-2021, 12:01 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        My best present was my son coming home for Christmas.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          My three year old raided her piggy bank and used it to buy me an old timer pocket knife. Her mother was furious that her uncle took her to buy it. She used almost all the cash she had to replace a knife my father gave me that she knew I lost. When I got it and learned that she paid for it and thought of it herself and refused to let her uncle pay... I had a Dad moment where a fella has to lean on something.

                          It is one of the 5 best present I've ever gotten in my life besides my children being born. Because it was thoughtful, and loving, and done by someone that should be thinking about Elmo and used what amounts to her life savings to do it.
                          🙂 Value is in the eye of the beholder.
                          ​​​​​​
                          (Of course, I replaced her piggy bank cash up to double what it was...)
                          Last edited by Old Coyote; 12-30-2021, 03:07 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                            My three year old raided her piggy bank and used it to buy me an old timer pocket knife. Her mother was furious that her uncle took her to buy it. She used almost all the cash she had to replace a knife my father gave me that she knew I lost. When I got it and learned that she paid for it and thought of it herself and refused to let her uncle pay... I had a Dad moment where a fella has to lean on something.

                            It is one of the 5 best present I've ever gotten in my life besides my children being born. Because it was thoughtful, and loving, and done by someone that should be thinking about Elmo and used what amounts to her life savings to do it.
                            🙂 Value is in the eye of the beholder.
                            ​​​​​​
                            (Of course, I replaced her piggy bank cash up to double what it was...)
                            3 year old busting open piggy banks and buying knives!? You have your hands full and then some.

                            Comment


                            • Old Coyote
                              Old Coyote commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Dude... I am afraid.
                              She already outsmarts me.

                          • #15
                            The worst Christmas present I've seen so far is the Moonpod.

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              I only smoke about twice a month, but Iove collecting them. This guy was under the tree. Click image for larger version

Name:	2D8B74F7-3D0C-42D2-B2AC-119A79EA5BD8.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	28581

                              Comment


                              • Old Coyote
                                Old Coyote commented
                                Editing a comment
                                That's beautiful.

                            • #17
                              Give a shout out to the "big one" by Lovesac.

                              Comment


                              • #18
                                in-laws got me some new Bose noise-canceling headphones for Hanukkah. with my travel schedule, they're a must, and they're awesome. Wife got me a kindle, which has also been useful for my trips.

                                Got my daughter her first pedal bike. She's amped.

                                Comment


                                • #19
                                  It was the 1st year I didn’t get Bronco apparel under the tree, I guess Santa figured out that I don’t wear it anymore.

                                  Comment


                                  • #20
                                    Originally posted by TEKO View Post
                                    in-laws got me some new Bose noise-canceling headphones for Hanukkah. with my travel schedule, they're a must, and they're awesome. Wife got me a kindle, which has also been useful for my trips.

                                    Got my daughter her first pedal bike. She's amped.
                                    Congrats on the travel upgrades. I don't know what I'd do without my noise-canceling headphones while flying. They make the whole flying experience alot better. I did drop using the tablets though, in favor of using my phone.

                                    Comment


                                    • #21
                                      Originally posted by OmegaBronco View Post

                                      Congrats on the travel upgrades. I don't know what I'd do without my noise-canceling headphones while flying. They make the whole flying experience alot better. I did drop using the tablets though, in favor of using my phone.
                                      I still use my phone a lot, but for just reading books, I love the kindle. Right size, easy on the eyes, light weight... way better than what i've always done, carrying 2 books around with me. My old-ass back can't handle that anymore.

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X