Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fangio thinks he deserves another year...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fangio thinks he deserves another year...

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=81960178

    **** You Fangio. You didn't deserve this year and you absolutely didn't deserve the second half of the season,. Why do you get chance after chance after chance?

    Nothing is ever your fault, is it... You chose your coordinator and QB this year, and completely failed with them. It takes 6 weeks for your defense to do anything, despite having the highest paid defense in the NFL the last 2 seasons. Your defense is all stats anyway that look better because of the pansy conservative style you play.

    You deserve another chance after 3 seasons of failure, but you aren't willing to give Drew Lock a legitimate second chance? You are so hateful of Drew Lock, that you will probably risk Teddy Bridgewaters health by playing him in meaningful games?

    Paton is not the GMI think he is if he gives Fangio another chance. He's had 3 years and he's underperformed every year, and is still making critical mistakes. He didn't know when to challenge, and he's still screwing up end of half clock management.

  • #2
    Originally posted by SGB View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=81960178

    **** You Fangio. You didn't deserve this year and you absolutely didn't deserve the second half of the season,. Why do you get chance after chance after chance?

    Nothing is ever your fault, is it... You chose your coordinator and QB this year, and completely failed with them. It takes 6 weeks for your defense to do anything, despite having the highest paid defense in the NFL the last 2 seasons. Your defense is all stats anyway that look better because of the pansy conservative style you play.

    You deserve another chance after 3 seasons of failure, but you aren't willing to give Drew Lock a legitimate second chance? You are so hateful of Drew Lock, that you will probably risk Teddy Bridgewaters health by playing him in meaningful games?

    Paton is not the GMI think he is if he gives Fangio another chance. He's had 3 years and he's underperformed every year, and is still making critical mistakes. He didn't know when to challenge, and he's still screwing up end of half clock management.
    I lost hope ..Fangio will be back. the only solution is to get a owner.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll preface this by saying I'm only talking about personality with the comparison, but Fangio reminds me a bit of Richard Nixon. He's mostly incompetent; but his insecurities make him an almost sympathetic figure.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah I heard the interviews and also watched some stuff on the ownership and I now believe he will be back. It’s really brutal because I don’t see us making the playoffs with him at the helm and don’t see anyone wanting to come here players and coaches alike. This ownership situation is a crusher the only hope is for fans to continue to not show up and in record numbers. I hope this offseason has good news with an owner possibly Manning as part of that group. I also hope someone like the saints offers Teddy a big contract if we are using the logic with a coach I don’t see us offering a long contract to him. Wish we wouldn’t of extended our receivers we need to completely unload and stock up for the future.

        Comment


        • #5
          Upgrade the QB situation, start actually utilizing the 4 top end receiving threats we’ve got locked up on the roster.

          Let Fangio compliment the defenses weak spots thorough FA and draft, hopefully next year is less chaotic with injuries…

          Score 10-14 more points a game, I think we’re talking playoffs.

          It wouldn’t be the end of the world

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by B-Large View Post
            Upgrade the QB situation, start actually utilizing the 4 top end receiving threats we’ve got locked up on the roster.

            Let Fangio compliment the defenses weak spots thorough FA and draft, hopefully next year is less chaotic with injuries…

            Score 10-14 more points a game, I think we’re talking playoffs.

            It wouldn’t be the end of the world
            14 more points a game would be 34 a game, or 578 points for the season, 3rd all time, a couple points behind the 2007 Patriots.

            Comment


            • #7
              He thought McMahon and Shurmur deserved another year too.


              howd that work out.

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah, but what makes you think Denver will go out and hire the right coaches? Not saying I think he should stay. I think they need a new OC that fits whatever mold of a QB Denver wants to play with. You can't build an offense with receiving threats like we have, then have QBs that just can't utilize them.

                Fix the problems. QB, Oline, defense (and this doesn't need much)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                  He thought McMahon and Shurmur deserved another year too.


                  howd that work out.
                  getting frustrated...good coaching could have made us reach playoff's. little bit easy schedule compared to last year.

                  How can he ask for one more year?.. What did he achieve?.
                  same mistakes again and again.
                  Last edited by go_broncos; 12-28-2021, 08:21 AM.

                  Comment


                  • The1percentKid
                    The1percentKid commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He achieved nothing. Sub 500 season.

                • #10
                  Sadly, I think he is given another year. Until the ownership situation is stable, the best we can hope for is Shurmur and McMahon to get fired and the hire of a young dynamic OC and that is paired with the signing of a significant QB upgrade. Not holding my breath for any of this happening though. It's depressing to think about.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by Teddy2Gloves View Post
                    Sadly, I think he is given another year. Until the ownership situation is stable, the best we can hope for is Shurmur and McMahon to get fired and the hire of a young dynamic OC and that is paired with the signing of a significant QB upgrade. Not holding my breath for any of this happening though. It's depressing to think about.
                    One glimmer of hope in that scenario is it wouldn’t be a bad job to get if you’re OC. So it would attract someone of quality. Clearly this team doesn’t have a head coach. It’s only coordinators. Shurmur gets free reign and isn’t held accountable. ST coordinator gets the same treatment. So an incoming OC knows he could install whatever he wants and be the “head coach” of the offense.

                    this coaching staff doesn’t have an HC first. It’s just 3 duties broken up into OC DC ST. I bet Fangio doesn’t even see the offensive game plans before games.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Tangerine View Post

                      14 more points a game would be 34 a game, or 578 points for the season, 3rd all time, a couple points behind the 2007 Patriots.
                      Maybe I over shot. A little. Lol.

                      Point is we’re not that far off to winning some of the tighter games we’ve been losing.

                      if Fangio stays I’m fine with that, but then offense has to be addressed in a profound way.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        We got to get better at OL in pass protection. Keeping Fangio one more year will certainly mean Drew is gone.

                        It seems, ever since Elway, we are penny pinchers in all the wrong positions. --Get a QB and get a dam LB.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by Tangerine View Post

                          14 more points a game would be 34 a game, or 578 points for the season, 3rd all time, a couple points behind the 2007 Patriots.
                          ...

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                            I'll preface this by saying I'm only talking about personality with the comparison, but Fangio reminds me a bit of Richard Nixon. He's mostly incompetent; but his insecurities make him an almost sympathetic figure.
                            Fangio about to put a hit on Darren McKee

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              Fangio can go **ck himself!!!!!

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                Goal was failed in both ends in 2021.


                                Fangio thinks that deserves another year. when you have an FO with no accountability you get this kind of behavior from coaches.

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  The coaches knew the first 3 games were very winnable if you didn't make mistakes.

                                  If the coaches started Lock and he played like Sunday but they lost.

                                  Question? How many games would you stick with Lock? Because you cant win it in September but you can lose it in September.

                                  I think the coaches knew a 3-0 would push the playoffs off until December. The last two losses were on the players not making plays.

                                  Cincy has 2 FGs and a TD no turnovers. Denver has 2 FGs one missed, 1 TD and 1 turnover. McManus and Lock failed to make a play.

                                  LV had one TD drive in the first half and one in the 2nd half. Defense has 3 Turnovers. Offense scored 3 points on their own with receivers dropping a couple sure point producing drive killers.

                                  At some point players need to make plays. Now I would say watching MIA last night very creative getting the play into the only playmaker they had on offense in Waddle. Shurmur more than anyone is responsible for coaching lack of offense.







                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    Originally posted by ceh View Post
                                    The coaches knew the first 3 games were very winnable if you didn't make mistakes.

                                    If the coaches started Lock and he played like Sunday but they lost.

                                    Question? How many games would you stick with Lock? Because you cant win it in September but you can lose it in September.

                                    I think the coaches knew a 3-0 would push the playoffs off until December. The last two losses were on the players not making plays.

                                    Cincy has 2 FGs and a TD no turnovers. Denver has 2 FGs one missed, 1 TD and 1 turnover. McManus and Lock failed to make a play.

                                    LV had one TD drive in the first half and one in the 2nd half. Defense has 3 Turnovers. Offense scored 3 points on their own with receivers dropping a couple sure point producing drive killers.

                                    At some point players need to make plays. Now I would say watching MIA last night very creative getting the play into the only playmaker they had on offense in Waddle. Shurmur more than anyone is responsible for coaching lack of offense.






                                    still think that Albert O drop in the second half would have changed that game significantly

                                    Comment


                                    • #20
                                      Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                                      still think that Albert O drop in the second half would have changed that game significantly
                                      Yes that was huge. A big nothing burger. None of the receivers are big time players.

                                      Comment


                                      • #21
                                        Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                                        ...

                                        I’m down, let’s roll!

                                        Comment


                                        • #22
                                          Originally posted by ceh View Post
                                          The coaches knew the first 3 games were very winnable if you didn't make mistakes.

                                          If the coaches started Lock and he played like Sunday but they lost.

                                          Question? How many games would you stick with Lock? Because you cant win it in September but you can lose it in September.

                                          I think the coaches knew a 3-0 would push the playoffs off until December. The last two losses were on the players not making plays.

                                          Cincy has 2 FGs and a TD no turnovers. Denver has 2 FGs one missed, 1 TD and 1 turnover. McManus and Lock failed to make a play.

                                          LV had one TD drive in the first half and one in the 2nd half. Defense has 3 Turnovers. Offense scored 3 points on their own with receivers dropping a couple sure point producing drive killers.

                                          At some point players need to make plays. Now I would say watching MIA last night very creative getting the play into the only playmaker they had on offense in Waddle. Shurmur more than anyone is responsible for coaching lack of offense.






                                          Coaching is the #1 problem. There are a handful of coaching staffs that get this team into the playoffs.

                                          Comment


                                          • #23
                                            I said before Fangio would be back. Further, Lock will be here. Paton will need to take control over the new OC and ST coaches. The new OC will select new QB coach. They may get Corral or Pickett because I don't see Rodgers or Wilson coming to Denver. Most of the other coaches will stay. Draft will be largely for O players. FA for Olinemen. I think Flash will be back.

                                            Major changes on O side, not much on D side. What scheme the new OC will want on O, I don't have a clue because it depends on who is selected,

                                            Comment


                                            • #24
                                              Fangio should be fired, not a good head coach.

                                              Comment


                                              • #25
                                                Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                                                I'll preface this by saying I'm only talking about personality with the comparison, but Fangio reminds me a bit of Richard Nixon. He's mostly incompetent; but his insecurities make him an almost sympathetic figure.
                                                hah good one

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X