Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josh Duggar found guilty in child sex abuse image trial

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Josh Duggar found guilty in child sex abuse image trial

    Former reality TV star Josh Duggar was convicted Thursdayof downloading and possessing child sex abuse images on his work computer.

    A federal jury in Fayetteville, Arkansas, found the 33-year-old Duggar guilty on one count each of receiving and possessing child pornography. He faces up to 20 years in prison and fines of up to $250,000 for each count when he’s sentenced.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...trial-rcna7788


    (
    interesting that we had a thread about Jussie Smollett, but crickets on this one)

  • #2
    Also interesting -- the verbiage. "Child sex abuse image"?? -- Don't matter what they call it, it's child pornography.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Blueflame
      ...interesting that we had a thread about Jussie Smollett, but crickets on this one...
      Interesting indeed.

      Further evidence, in case anybody needs some, that there are no principles involved in the alt-right movement - only politics.

      Anyway, this Duggar scumbag is just the latest face in a never-ending conga line of conservative child sex offenders and traffickers.

      Comment


      • #4
        The rightwads seize upon a photo of Joe Biden comforting his granddaughter at a funeral as "evidence" that Biden is "creepy" - meanwhile, not so much as a peep from these same jackals when two (not one, but two) of tRump's campaign chairmen are found guilty of child sex trafficking and sentenced to prison.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

          Interesting indeed.

          Further evidence, in case anybody needs some, that there are no principles involved in the alt-right movement - only politics.

          Anyway, this Duggar scumbag is just the latest face in a never-ending conga line of conservative child sex offenders and traffickers.
          Only the best people!

          Comment


          • #6
            They could lock the guy up for life and I’d be ok with it.


            What’s up with all these trials all the sudden and at the same time nationwide? Maxwell trial coverup 🤷🏼‍♂️

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
              The rightwads seize upon a photo of Joe Biden comforting his granddaughter at a funeral as "evidence" that Biden is "creepy" - meanwhile, not so much as a peep from these same jackals when two (not one, but two) of tRump's campaign chairmen are found guilty of child sex trafficking and sentenced to prison.
              As long as they fall into line with the theological ethnocentric mission, most conservatives don’t care what you have done. Child pornography is just lockeroom picture nonsense among the alter boys… nothing meant by it… 😂

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                They could lock the guy up for life and I’d be ok with it.


                What’s up with all these trials all the sudden and at the same time nationwide? Maxwell trial coverup 🤷🏼‍♂️
                I suspect that court dockets may have experienced a backlog due to covid?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                  ([/URL]interesting that we had a thread about Jussie Smollett, but crickets on this one)

                  I love these responses. You actually think this means something?

                  If you were so concerned about it, you should have started the thread weeks ago. I guess you weren't really concerned about it until Jussie 'Fake Crime' Smollett got convicted.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BamaBronco16 View Post


                    I love these responses. You actually think this means something?

                    If you were so concerned about it, you should have started the thread weeks ago. I guess you weren't really concerned about it until Jussie 'Fake Crime' Smollett got convicted.
                    Both juries returned their verdicts on Thursday. I don't give a rat's behind about Jussie Smollett, one way or the other. You obviously do.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Matt Gaetz, Roy Moore, Marc Foley, et al, are probably house shopping in TN as we speak…

                      A get out of jail free card’: GOP bill would eliminate age requirements for marriages in Tennessee

                      https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-...-in-tennessee/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                        Matt Gaetz, Roy Moore, Marc Foley, et al, are probably house shopping in TN as we speak…

                        A get out of jail free card’: GOP bill would eliminate age requirements for marriages in Tennessee

                        https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-...-in-tennessee/
                        lol... teen pregnancies, literature bans, roads crumbling, marriages at 12 years old, fattest people I've ever seen, religious fundamentalism, abortion bans.. promising outlook in the volunteer State!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                          Matt Gaetz, Roy Moore, Marc Foley, et al, are probably house shopping in TN as we speak…

                          A get out of jail free card’: GOP bill would eliminate age requirements for marriages in Tennessee

                          https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-...-in-tennessee/
                          Bringing back child brides!

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                              lol... teen pregnancies, literature bans, roads crumbling, marriages at 12 years old, fattest people I've ever seen, religious fundamentalism, abortion bans.. promising outlook in the volunteer State!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	53E22A2B-429A-4AB2-A4ED-F890CFC1AEAF.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	73160 .

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                                lol... teen pregnancies, literature bans, roads crumbling, marriages at 12 years old, fattest people I've ever seen, religious fundamentalism, abortion bans.. promising outlook in the volunteer State!
                                Good lord...what in the actual F***?

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by ElwayMD View Post

                                  Good lord...what in the actual F***?
                                  it’s a far right christian paradise…. Lol…. If you love religion and ignorance and eating until you get diabetes, it’s the place for you!

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                                    it’s a far right christian paradise…. Lol…. If you love religion and ignorance and eating until you get diabetes, it’s the place for you!
                                    I'm going to Nashville for a trip next week. I'm gonna wear a hazmat suite so none of their insanity follows me back home.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by ElwayMD View Post

                                      I'm going to Nashville for a trip next week. I'm gonna wear a hazmat suite so none of their insanity follows me back home.
                                      Nashville is a really fun place… you won’t see much of the above in that city… but leave Nashville, it’s like going back in time… and not in a good way…

                                      my buddy’s family lives in the boonies… oh my god, wow, yikes… I haven’t seen anything like it!

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                                        Nashville is a really fun place… you won’t see much of the above in that city… but leave Nashville, it’s like going back in time… and not in a good way…

                                        my buddy’s family lives in the boonies… oh my god, wow, yikes… I haven’t seen anything like it!
                                        Thank God for that. I feel like I step back in time whenever I visit my wife's father in South Carolina. It's like they are still hanging out in the 1950s.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by ElwayMD View Post

                                          Thank God for that. I feel like I step back in time whenever I visit my wife's father in South Carolina. It's like they are still hanging out in the 1950s.
                                          Rural America is often a big eye opener for me…but the South, it really is a different world. These folks hang on to a world that exited 70 years ago, and isn’t coming back…

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                                            Rural America is often a big eye opener for me…but the South, it really is a different world. These folks hang on to a world that exited 70 years ago, and isn’t coming back…
                                            Oh yeah, my wife's dad isn't a big fan of her because she speaks her mind. Still has the "a woman should be seen and not heard" mentality that died long ago. I still wonder why he ended up divorced...

                                            Sadly he passed it on to her brother too. Eventually that mentality will die as more and more of the south is scooped up by the northerners looking for cheap housing and better weather.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                                              Nashville is a really fun place… you won’t see much of the above in that city… but leave Nashville, it’s like going back in time… and not in a good way…

                                              my buddy’s family lives in the boonies… oh my god, wow, yikes… I haven’t seen anything like it!
                                              Case in point...




                                              A Jan. 6 pastor divides his Tennessee community with extremist views





                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                                                He’s probably Flat Earth Freddie’s ❤️❤️❤️ Religious nut job… !!

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                                                  Rural America is often a big eye opener for me…but the South, it really is a different world. These folks hang on to a world that exited 70 years ago, and isn’t coming back…
                                                  MAGA!!! 😉

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X