Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sideline Adjustments

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sideline Adjustments

    Why is Bridgewater NEVER looking at his iPad? All I ever see him doing is looking bored chewing his stupid gum like Clairabell chewing her cud. Goddamned Peyton Manning was studying like a beast on the sidelines. Apparently Teddy is so good he doesn’t need to.

  • #2
    Just think how much better they’d be with Mac Jones instead of Surtain

    Comment


    • Old Coyote
      Old Coyote commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? You think the D would have good numbers with Fuller as the #1CB? It was Talib being #1 that made the no fly zone work. Manning throwing Ducks is what convinced the Broncos they could win with a Siemian. This year is the first since then that we can actually play man coverage without someone burning us at WR1. Surtain has elite target vs coverage numbers... And that's with rookie growth included. Whoever QB is next season, will have a playoff caliber team around them. **** Mac Jones. The only two elite guys at 9 were Surtain and Parsons. We could have used both but desperately for 5 years straight we needed a real CB #1.

  • #3
    Super helpful thread.

    Comment


    • #4
      Originally posted by Yerner_ View Post
      Super helpful thread.
      Oh yes, ye the bastion of higher thinking

      Comment


      • #5
        You think Shurmer has an iPad with anything but Farmville on it?

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
          You think Shurmer has an iPad with anything but Farmville on it?
          Bejeweled

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by oubronco View Post
            Just think how much better they’d be with Mac Jones instead of Surtain

            They wouldn't be. Mac Jones would have failed in Denver. Until we get a competent coaching staff actually capable of developing QB prospects, I maintain that drafting defensive freaks over QBs in the first round remains our most viable strategy.

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by v2micca View Post


              They wouldn't be. Mac Jones would have failed in Denver. Until we get a competent coaching staff actually capable of developing QB prospects, I maintain that drafting defensive freaks over QBs in the first round remains our most viable strategy.
              If we drafted Mac Jones we would have picked up Trevor Simeon, started him and just uttered ‘he’s our guy every week’

              We love to just make a rigged preseason decision and sit top QB draft choices on the bench until they give up.

              Comment


              • Old Coyote
                Old Coyote commented
                Editing a comment
                Mac Jones over Surtain would be about equal to taking Siemian over a Prime Talib or Champ Bailey.
            Working...
            X