Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos players whine about working

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos players whine about working

    The shit just hit the fan…..now that it’s public they better name names cause what kind of pussy does it take to whine this much after getting destroyed 50 points by baker mayfield on national tv….


    cut these clowns.


  • #2
    I’d guess Simmons was one….Jeudy for sure….

    Comment


    • #3
      Tell them we're doing it for the rest of the season, and next preseason, and that they'll be playing meaningful time during preseason games, and that we're doing it next regular season too. Shanny used to give them one day off after a win. Let's get back to that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by listopencil View Post
        Tell them we're doing it for the rest of the season, and next preseason, and that they'll be playing meaningful time during preseason games, and that we're doing it next regular season too. Shanny used to give them one day off after a win. Let's get back to that.
        Yeah, but they were always so injured, doing it that way.

        Oh. Wait.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
          I’d guess Simmons was one….Jeudy for sure….
          Mr.Unlimited, Simmons, Jeudy - Can only think of them.

          Comment


          • #6
            Risner seems very soft and weak too I could see him crying.

            Comment


            • #7
              Fangio worked the players too hard according to Derek Wolfe after he saw how much has changed at Broncos camp earlier this year. Wolfe said it should be much better now that they are working smarter, not risking injury in preseason, etc. Fangio was behind the times and believed in practicing harder not smarter. Fangio believed in running the team into the ground, and the 49ers told him to screw off with all his demands in joint practice. I guess our players went from one extreme to the other, got too soft, and got even more injuries.

              Comment


              • #8
                When the boss says put your pads on, put your pads on and don’t bitch about it. It’s obvious this team has been soft all year. Ship ‘em out if they don’t want to work and toughen up.

                Comment


                • #9
                  At this point, I wouldn't mind cutting Wilson (post June 1st...), and then having to cut some of the veteran leadership/voices on this team (simmons, jeudy etc..), whatever it takes for salary cap. Blow this thing up, leave a skeleton crew, Tank, etc...

                  Then, get some hungry, passionate, all-in football players on this team, that, you know, actually go out and play real football.

                  There has been way too much of the inmates running the asylum as of late.

                  Also a heavy-handed coach, with "my way or the highway", wouldn't be the worst thing.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I can only imagine how Shannon Sharpe or Stink will react to this bullshit. They better sack up and get to work.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by P2W View Post
                      At this point, I wouldn't mind cutting Wilson (post June 1st...), and then having to cut some of the veteran leadership/voices on this team (simmons, jeudy etc..), whatever it takes for salary cap. Blow this thing up, leave a skeleton crew, Tank, etc...

                      Then, get some hungry, passionate, all-in football players on this team, that, you know, actually go out and play real football.

                      There has been way too much of the inmates running the asylum as of late.

                      Also a heavy-handed coach, with "my way or the highway", wouldn't be the worst thing.

                      We had that in Fangio. It didn't work. The next guy has to command respect and get everyone on board.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                        I can only imagine how Shannon Sharpe or Stink will react to this bullshit. They better sack up and get to work.
                        Or, in his prime, Elway.
                        There would definitely be some yelling and scrapping, and dare I say... Kicking and screaming.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Let the whiney ones hold down the tank.
                          Let Wilson not play preseason.
                          Save talent for 2024. Build the line.
                          Sell off 2023 &/or 2025 picks for 2024 picks, use that to pay for any jump needed to get a top QB.

                          ​​​​​​Williams or Maye will make us relevant for a decade.

                          Wilson is toast.
                          He will get us a top ten pick
                          ​​​​​​

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

                            We had that in Fangio. It didn't work. The next guy has to command respect and get everyone on board.
                            Well, one a bit smarter, well-respected, and big picture/CEO-type than Vic for sure. Definitely need a presence and a voice that carries weight. Of course there are a few of those names being thrown around out there.

                            But, yeah, definitely not a blind authoritarian thats for sure.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                              Let the whiney ones hold down the tank.
                              Let Wilson not play preseason.
                              Save talent for 2024. Build the line.
                              Sell off 2023 &/or 2025 picks for 2024 picks, use that to pay for any jump needed to get a top QB.

                              ​​​​​​Williams or Maye will make us relevant for a decade.

                              Wilson is toast.
                              He will get us a top ten pick
                              ​​​​​​
                              Denver needs to tell Wilson to get a Divorce.
                              From his wife or the Broncos.
                              His choice.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                This alone should tell you everything you need to know why this team is in the shitter. A bunch of pussies pretending to be football players. Thanks, Paton!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by P2W View Post

                                  Well, one a bit smarter, well-respected, and big picture/CEO-type than Vic for sure. Definitely need a presence and a voice that carries weight. Of course there are a few of those names being thrown around out there.

                                  But, yeah, definitely not a blind authoritarian thats for sure.
                                  Definitely need a CEO type. Someone that will hire great assistants and help develop them while also setting the tone for the football team.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    More thoughts:

                                    When I was in college I used to put on a backpack full of bricks (sometimes books in my back up, depending on how long it took to break my backpack) on top of my pads and go running with the cross country teams practice 3 times a week, on top of football practice. Mofos have to want it when you complete against the top levels of talent. Other guys will if you don't.

                                    Denver has a home advantage, but only for guys that earn it at altitude. Other guys can work just as hard but they got more air doing it. So by the 4th quarter Broncos players that actually work hard in practice are not gassed and the enemy is all needing oxygen tanks and leaning on their knees. But you have to earn that advantage by putting in the work... Or you'll be at the same disadvantage as the other guy in the 4th.

                                    I love the Broncos.
                                    I see us having a way to be good in 2-3 years. All other ways look longer.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      CEO type, offensive identity, excellent asst coaches, eye for QB talent

                                      look no further than the coaching staff of washington redskins under Mike Sr.

                                      thanks Ellis he hurt this franchise more than anyone else with his hatred of Mike






                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

                                        Definitely need a CEO type. Someone that will hire great assistants and help develop them while also setting the tone for the football team.
                                        Without a doubt. Also someone with vision (make everyone buy into that), and isn't afraid to use good old fashioned common sense (don't overthink simple things...).

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                                          More thoughts:

                                          When I was in college I used to put on a backpack full of bricks (sometimes books in my back up, depending on how long it took to break my backpack) on top of my pads and go running with the cross country teams practice 3 times a week, on top of football practice. Mofos have to want it when you complete against the top levels of talent. Other guys will if you don't.

                                          Denver has a home advantage, but only for guys that earn it at altitude. Other guys can work just as hard but they got more air doing it. So by the 4th quarter Broncos players that actually work hard in practice are not gassed and the enemy is all needing oxygen tanks and leaning on their knees. But you have to earn that advantage by putting in the work... Or you'll be at the same disadvantage as the other guy in the 4th.

                                          I love the Broncos.
                                          I see us having a way to be good in 2-3 years. All other ways look longer.
                                          Terrell Davis flashback circa 1997/1998 after reading that!

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X