Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The way too early pre 2023 OM Mock draft discussion thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The way too early pre 2023 OM Mock draft discussion thread

    ....dibs on Chiefs...

    I'm looking to trade up.

  • #2
    im in as the seahawks again

    Comment


    • #3
      Orange Huddle Hot Action News Network reports that Zerovoltz has been banned from the 2023 OH Mock Draft after severing off a customer's toe at his nail salon.

      "There is no room for that type of negligence in our draft endeavors," said one long-time GM of a rival franchise. "Just think of the damage he might do here. Sitting on the clock for two days straight, messing around with trades. We can't have that here."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Requiem View Post
        Orange Huddle Hot Action News Network reports that Zerovoltz has been banned from the 2023 OH Mock Draft after severing off a customer's toe at his nail salon.

        "There is no room for that type of negligence in our draft endeavors," said one long-time GM of a rival franchise. "Just think of the damage he might do here. Sitting on the clock for two days straight, messing around with trades. We can't have that here."
        Zerovoltz will appeal, and reminded the media that a dead prostitute was recoverd Vera Hara 's palacial estate in 1977 under mysterious circumstances. Req was never charged with wrongdoing.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

          Zerovoltz will appeal, and reminded the media that a dead prostitute was recoverd Vera Hara 's palacial estate in 1977 under mysterious circumstances. Req was never charged with wrongdoing.
          I wasn't even alive then.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Requiem View Post

            I wasn't even alive then.
            Likely story.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

              Likely story.
              True story. I was an 80s baby. Forged with crack cocaine and Cocoa Pebbles.

              Comment


              • #8
                When asked how Req could be host to a crime committed before he was born, the FBI director said "he's very clever"

                Comment


                • #9
                  I’ll be the Niners again, I believe they are in line to get a lot of picks. Demeco Ryan’s comp picks, niners dump a QB via trade etc.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I guess I'll be the dumb Chargers as usual.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PRBronco View Post
                      I guess I'll be the dumb Chargers as usual.
                      Good news -- we're gonna let you be the Toronto Argonauts this year. You can have anyone not drafted in the 2023 regular draft or UDFA round.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post

                        Good news -- we're gonna let you be the Toronto Argonauts this year. You can have anyone not drafted in the 2023 regular draft or UDFA round.
                        Lol real talk though, did you guys know Swag Kelly came in mid game this year and led the Argos to a Grey Cup victory?
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey all, just starting to wrap my head around this as the holidays end. Will have signup sheet up soon

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I won't join you this year. I was pretty bad last year, and less interested this year. Although I will say my Tyler Allgeier pick was a good one.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
                              Hey all, just starting to wrap my head around this as the holidays end. Will have signup sheet up soon
                              I think Med is interested in taking the Colts this year. I know OBF1 had them last year, but if someone drops out, maybe OBF1 takes a different team and the Colts go back to their long-time GM.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by SGB View Post
                                I won't join you this year. I was pretty bad last year, and less interested this year. Although I will say my Tyler Allgeier pick was a good one.
                                Come on dude. Don't quit on us!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  We are working on getting the thread up shortly.

                                  ludo and the cardinals are back baby!

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    It's time

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X