Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos' New Head Coach Search

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos' New Head Coach Search

    Which option would you prefer?
    35
    Dan Quinn, with Brian Schottenheimer
    0%
    0
    Dan Quinn without Brian shottenheimer
    0%
    0
    Dan Quinn with shottenheimer, keep Evero
    22.86%
    8
    Dan Quinn without Schottenheimer or Evero
    0%
    0
    Sean Payton
    37.14%
    13
    Another retired/unemployed head coach (specify)
    2.86%
    1
    Current NFL coordinator (specify)
    5.71%
    2
    College coach (specify)
    14.29%
    5
    Write-in choice
    17.14%
    6
    Klint Kubiak
    0%
    0

    The poll is expired.


  • #2
    Typical lawyer thread.

    Comment


    • BroncoBuff
      BroncoBuff commented
      Editing a comment
      How's that?

  • #3
    O’Connell.


    but Paton ****ed that up.

    Comment


    • #4
      Where is the” whoever Georgiano Pay A Ton selects…Again…”

      Comment


      • #5
        * Brian Schottenheimer was Wilson's OC for two and a half years in Seattle, including the 2020 season, the first half of which saw record-setting passing with Russell leading the pack in MVP speculation. The two were very close.

        * Sean Payton was recently linked to somebody whom I recall would probably eliminated Payton from contention - I think maybe Vic Fangio

        ______________

        Just an add-on to which most everyone should agree, Mike Munchak should be rehired if at all possible.

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
          * Brian Schottenheimer was Wilson's OC for two and a half years in Seattle, including the 2020 season, the first half of which saw record-setting passing with Russell leading the pack in MVP speculation. The two were very close.

          * Sean Payton was recently linked to somebody whom I recall would probably eliminated Payton from contention - I think maybe Vic Fangio

          ______________

          Just an add-on to which most everyone should agree, Mike Munchak should be rehired if at all possible.
          According to a lot of Broncos fans, he never did much as the OL coach and was overrated. More like they gave him shit to work with cause he was money for the Steelers for years.

          Comment


          • #7
            Broncos aren't hiring Scribe. They saw some of his OM GM Drafts. Oof!

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
              According to a lot of Broncos fans, he never did much as the OL coach and was overrated. More like they gave him shit to work with cause he was money for the Steelers for years.
              Seems to me that Bolles and Meinerz are the only obvious keepers on the line. I'd like to say good things about Cushenberry and Glasgow, but both their PFF ratings are way down in the mid-50s. Fleming and Anderson had decent ratings this year, but I don't trust either one of them.

              For all our complaining about quarterbacks, both our interior lines are also pretty much in shambles.

              Comment


              • #9
                I'd answer Payton even though it isn't happening. It is an option so I'll answer the dream pick. Frank Reich as long as he doesn't get a DC that runs mainly Seattle cover 3 or Tampa 2.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                  Broncos aren't hiring Scribe. They saw some of his OM GM Drafts. Oof!

                  We need a miracle…

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

                    Seems to me that Bolles and Meinerz are the only obvious keepers on the line. I'd like to say good things about Cushenberry and Glasgow, but both their PFF ratings are way down in the mid-50s. Fleming and Anderson had decent ratings this year, but I don't trust either one of them.

                    For all our complaining about quarterbacks, both our interior lines are also pretty much in shambles.
                    thanks Georgiano

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                      Broncos aren't hiring Scribe. They saw some of his OM GM Drafts. Oof!

                      The one thing that worries me about this approach is that they may throw a ton of cash to win the press conference. That's how you end up with Rhule.
                      I am going to guess that Harbaugh is going to be someone they look at, likely so will the Colts.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

                        Seems to me that Bolles and Meinerz are the only obvious keepers on the line. I'd like to say good things about Cushenberry and Glasgow, but both their PFF ratings are way down in the mid-50s. Fleming and Anderson had decent ratings this year, but I don't trust either one of them.

                        For all our complaining about quarterbacks, both our interior lines are also pretty much in shambles.
                        That is why so many were frustrated about not taking more OL in recent years. You are not going to improve something you almost never draft.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

                          That is why so many were frustrated about not taking more OL in recent years. You are not going to improve something you almost never draft.
                          Nil Bonito lol…

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            I am not going through all that on your list, most likely because I don’t agree with the choices nor am I going to sit here and explain who I think should be the next head coach..

                            We’re just going to have to trust that Greg Penner and his president of football operations Damani Leach can get the job done because in reality, they are the ones that will make the decision with zero influence from the orange forum huddle. Lol

                            I’m pretty sure George Paton will have very little influence if any at all, I don’t even think George Peyton will be employed by the team by the time the new head coach search begins.
                            Last edited by Sam; 12-26-2022, 07:45 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              Originally posted by Sam View Post
                              I am not going through all that on your list, most likely because I don’t agree with the choices nor am I going to sit here and explain who I think should be the next head coach..

                              We’re just going to have to trust that Greg Penner and his president of football operations. Mike Leach can get the job done because in reality, they are the ones that will make the decision with zero influence from the orange forum huddle. Lol

                              I’m pretty sure George Paton will have very little influence if any at all, I don’t even think George Peyton will be employed by the team by the time the new head coach search begins.
                              Georgiano Pay A Ton…hopefully he just goes and sits in a corner and looks at 5th round picks.

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

                                Seems to me that Bolles and Meinerz are the only obvious keepers on the line. I'd like to say good things about Cushenberry and Glasgow, but both their PFF ratings are way down in the mid-50s. Fleming and Anderson had decent ratings this year, but I don't trust either one of them.

                                For all our complaining about quarterbacks, both our interior lines are also pretty much in shambles.
                                I wouldn’t put a lot into Quinn Meinerz remaining on this team. He is a George Paton guy who will soon be out of a job himself but Quinn just cannot stay healthy.

                                Yesterday’s game told me a lot about Dalton Risner. It’s ridiculous that he attacked his second string quarterback, and somebody half his size at that. I heard Derek Wolfe say that he fought Dalton Risner in training camp one year and pretty much handed him his ass. Lol.
                                Derek said that he fought both Dalton Risner and Connor McGovern during the same camp and kicked their asses. When asked about Bolles, he said he loved the guy.

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  Originally posted by Sam View Post

                                  I wouldn’t put a lot into Quinn minors because the guy cannot stay healthy. Garrett Boles is very reliable. It’s just unfortunate that he had a freak injury this year.

                                  Yesterday’s game told me a lot about Dalton Risner. It’s ridiculous that he attacked his quarterback, and somebody had his size taboot. I heard Derek Wolfe say that he thought Dalton Risner in training camp on year and pretty much handed him his ass. Lol.
                                  Risner is a loser bum.

                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    Originally posted by Sam View Post
                                    I am not going through all that on your list, most likely because I don’t agree with the choices nor am I going to sit here and explain who I think should be the next head coach..

                                    We’re just going to have to trust that Greg Penner and his president of football operations. Mike Leach can get the job done because in reality, they are the ones that will make the decision with zero influence from the orange forum huddle. Lol

                                    I’m pretty sure George Paton will have very little influence if any at all, I don’t even think George Peyton will be employed by the team by the time the new head coach search begins.
                                    Mike Leach is dead. Damani Leech is the team president for the business side of things. Essentially he's the non Joe Ellis, but new Joe Ellis.

                                    Comment


                                    • #20
                                      Bill Cowher

                                      Comment


                                      • #21
                                        Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

                                        Mike Leach is dead. Damani Leech is the team president for the business side of things. Essentially he's the non Joe Ellis, but new Joe Ellis.
                                        Uh yeah that guy but you knew what I meant

                                        Comment


                                        • #22
                                          Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                                          Bill Cowher
                                          Georgiano Pay A Ton 🦠

                                          Comment


                                          • #23
                                            Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                                            Bill Cowher
                                            SMH 🤦🏻

                                            Comment


                                            • #24
                                              Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                                              Bill Cowher
                                              ;D

                                              Comment


                                              • #25
                                                Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                                                Bill Cowher
                                                What is the fascination with this guy?

                                                I mean really it took him literally 14 NFL seasons before he won his one and only Super Bowl.

                                                Cowher was named head coach of the Steelers in 1992, whom he led until his retirement following the 2006 season.

                                                This guy is not the guy and he’s definitely not the guy that we need in Denver. I’m so sick of this crap people just throwing random names out there and certain coaches and general managers that just want to hire the freaking friends because their friends.

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X