Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dre’Mont Jones to season ending IR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dre’Mont Jones to season ending IR


  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Sure seems like Georgiano is getting the pieces in place to chalk it up to bad injury luck season. 2023 Status Quo with little change.

      Comment


      • #4
        Damn, is it possible for the Broncos to stay healthy...

        Comment


        • #5
          3-14

          Comment


          • OBF1
            OBF1 commented
            Editing a comment
            WRONG negative Nancy

        • #6
          it's like Denver FO is looking for excuses.. injuries are happening since many years..

          Homers joining our FO thinking we are a good if no injuries..

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
            Damn, is it possible for the Broncos to stay healthy...
            keep doing the same thing year after year.. at the end, thinking it's because of injuries we are losing games.

            Comment


            • #8
              Thanks for all the memories! Good luck to you on your next team!

              Comment


              • #9
                Ya he’s played his last game as a bronco.


                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                  Ya he’s played his last game as a bronco.

                  Orange Huddle Hot Action News Network has been informed that Dre'Mont Jones will demand a trade if the Broncos franchise tag him.

                  "He doesn't want to play for those guys. He wants to go to a team that can actually win."

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by go_broncos View Post

                    keep doing the same thing year after year.. at the end, thinking it's because of injuries we are losing games.
                    Or it's the other way around. Because we are losing games, players aren't willing to fight through injuries and stay on the field.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by listopencil View Post

                      Or it's the other way around. Because we are losing games, players aren't willing to fight through injuries and stay on the field.
                      “My hammy feels pretty tight, coach!”

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by Requiem View Post

                        Orange Huddle Hot Action News Network has been informed that Dre'Mont Jones will demand a trade if the Broncos franchise tag him.

                        "He doesn't want to play for those guys. He wants to go to a team that can actually win."
                        That's what I figured would happen. It's probably for the best too. If we can somehow get a 2nd round pick out of him I'd be happy AF. I'm thinking a 3rd is probably the best offer he will fetch though, there are too many players of his quality that will be available in rounds 2-4

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
                          it's like Denver FO is looking for excuses.. injuries are happening since many years..

                          Homers joining our FO thinking we are a good if no injuries..
                          Who's doing that?

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by Mozzafiato View Post

                            Who's doing that?
                            I just saw oyster calling someone out for claiming we’d have 10 wins if healthy.

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post

                              I just saw oyster calling someone out for claiming we’d have 10 wins if healthy.
                              That dude ain't wrong in a way. Whoever said that... But there is a caveat.

                              Does Wilson's injured brain count?
                              Because if he wasn't mentally declined, we'd be in the playoff hunt at least.

                              But that injury is from years of concussions in Seattle.

                              If only we had a not mentally injured starting QB.

                              Comment


                              • Allen_C
                                Allen_C commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Does Tim Patrick, J Will, Bolles being out the majority of the year and Jeudy/Belly not missing a couple games get the offense to 18 points a game. Possibly it does, and that would have us at 8 wins on the season.

                              • Old Coyote
                                Old Coyote commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I don't disagree.

                                I'm just adding Wilson to the list as "Brain injury" for the whole season.

                            • #17
                              Clearly a business decision

                              Comment


                              • #18
                                .
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	off-to-work-leaving.gif
Views:	136
Size:	489.5 KB
ID:	194016

                                Comment


                                • #19
                                  Originally posted by Allen_C View Post
                                  That's what I figured would happen. It's probably for the best too. If we can somehow get a 2nd round pick out of him I'd be happy AF. I'm thinking a 3rd is probably the best offer he will fetch though, there are too many players of his quality that will be available in rounds 2-4
                                  I was just kidding, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to play elsewhere. Some of these guys really want to win. He can get paid and go to a winner. Denver won't have much leverage in a trade situation for him, but there could be some playoff teams wanting to acquire another solid piece instead of opting for a rookie.

                                  Comment


                                  • #20
                                    Originally posted by go_broncos View Post

                                    keep doing the same thing year after year.. at the end, thinking it's because of injuries we are losing games.
                                    Instead of trying to read something I didn't imply or say into my post. How about you read and understand what I said. Which was "Damn, is it possible for the Broncos to stay healthy..."

                                    Comment


                                    • #21
                                      Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

                                      Instead of trying to read something I didn't imply or say into my post. How about you read and understand what I said. Which was "Damn, is it possible for the Broncos to stay healthy..."
                                      Did you get your Christmas wishlist to Santa Claus?

                                      Comment


                                      • #22
                                        Originally posted by Requiem View Post

                                        Did you get your Christmas wishlist to Santa Claus?
                                        It's the same every year. ILB, OT and RB draft pick in the top 3 rounds.

                                        Comment


                                        • #23
                                          Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

                                          Instead of trying to read something I didn't imply or say into my post. How about you read and understand what I said. Which was "Damn, is it possible for the Broncos to stay healthy..."
                                          that’s what i’m thinking forget record can we just stay heathy for the entire season.

                                          id go watch russ vs kyler today with sutton and dhop and Jwill but not McCoy vs Ryp with hinton




                                          Comment


                                          • #24
                                            Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

                                            It's the same every year. ILB, OT and RB draft pick in the top 3 rounds.
                                            Who are some of the guys you like at those positions?

                                            Comment


                                            • #25
                                              Originally posted by ceh View Post

                                              that’s what i’m thinking forget record can we just stay heathy for the entire season.

                                              id go watch russ vs kyler today with sutton and dhop and Jwill but not McCoy vs Ryp with hinton



                                              RIGHT! Like damn, enough with the ****ing injuries. If we suck, we suck but at least have some talent on the field.

                                              Comment

                                              Working...
                                              X