Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pfizer vaccine caused 1,200 deaths?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pfizer vaccine caused 1,200 deaths?

    The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released the first batch of documents related to Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine after a federal judge ordered that they must comply with a massive Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that was filed by a government accountability group called Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency. The esteemed group of…

  • #2
    Picture: Alamy Siobhan Cattigan, Scottish international rugby star has died suddenly at the age of 26, Stirling County rugby football club confirmed on Tuesday. The Stirling County rugby football club released a statement on Tuesday four days after Cattigan’s death. It’s with a heavy heart we pass on the news of the tragic passing of Siobhan (Shibby)…

    Comment


    • #3
      They cause far more than that.


      along with the countless strokes and heart attacks.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
        They cause far more than that.


        along with the countless strokes and heart attacks.
        It will be greatest scandal of all time. Elites exterminating the population.

        Comment


        • #5
          Gateway Pundit! Funny Stuff Shelly!

          Comment


          • #6
            Athletes collapsing with heart attacks for no reason is normal. Happens all the time, nothing to see here.

            https://youtu.be/w4o4dG01pys

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

              It will be greatest scandal of all time. Elites exterminating the population.
              I personally know more people who had strokes or heart attacks right after the vaccine than I do anyone who died from covid. 7-0

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post

                I personally know more people who had strokes or heart attacks right after the vaccine than I do anyone who died from covid. 7-0
                Same here. I have a friend who received the shots and has been to the hospital twice for heart issues.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                  Gateway Pundit! Funny Stuff Shelly!
                  Nowhere in the linked study (from the article) does it state that the Pfizer vaccine caused 1,200 deaths. It's not even a number in the report provided overall. Oops! 😂

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A lawsuit has been filed with a high court in India in a case involving a 23-year-old man who died shortly after getting the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine. This is according to a website for the Indian Bar Association, a group of lawyers working toward bringing greater accountability and transpare

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      According to an official Pfizer document that is titled Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Records Reports, in just the first 90 days of the vaccine’s roll out under the FDA’s EUA – from December 1st. 2020 – February 28th, 2021 – there were TENS OF THOUSANDS of reported adverse reactions, including OVER 1200 DEATHS.

                      https://twitter.com/iGNORANTCHiMP/st...92238689923081

                      The report only included adverse events to the vaccine that researchers considered “serious cases,” there were thousands more submissions that were left out of this data.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nothing in that report states the Pfizer vaccine caused 1,200 deaths.

                        DomCasual Isn't there a rule on this board about starting threads with fake headlines?

                        1. Fake news: Purposefully starting threads with false or misleading headlines is not allowed in this forum.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Requiem View Post

                          Nowhere in the linked study (from the article) does it state that the Pfizer vaccine caused 1,200 deaths. It's not even a number in the report provided overall. Oops! 😂
                          I mean in Shelly's defense, the Gateway Pundit isn't expecting anyone with critical thought skills to read that... ouch!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                            Nothing in that report states the Pfizer vaccine caused 1,200 deaths.

                            DomCasual Isn't there a rule on this board about starting threads with fake headlines?


                            Fake Thread- can we redirect all of Shelly's fake news threads to one massive, Fake News Thread... ??? I support his right to post whatever he likes, even if its fantasy.... just prefer it all in one place!

                            thx! B

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                              I mean in Shelly's defense, the Gateway Pundit isn't expecting anyone with critical thought skills to read that... ouch!
                              Oddly enough, the Twitter account (used as a reference for this claim) has already been suspended. Gee. Wonder why! 😂

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Requiem View Post

                                Oddly enough, the Twitter account (used as a reference for this claim) has already been suspended. Gee. Wonder why! 😂
                                Do you think it was because of the fake news? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

                                It’s a MAGA Mongoloid’s preferred medium!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                                  Do you think it was because of the fake news? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

                                  It’s a MAGA Mongoloid’s preferred medium!
                                  Pfizer vaccine caused the creation of Denmark, affidavits, the legend of Geronimo, secret pirate cakes, self-flying helicopters, and the soft drink Coca-Cola.

                                  Didn't you read the document?

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Requiem View Post

                                    Pfizer vaccine caused the creation of Denmark, affidavits, the legend of Geronimo, secret pirate cakes, self-flying helicopters, and the soft drink Coca-Cola.

                                    Didn't you read the document?
                                    I lightly scanned it…. still didn’t tell us what NASA is hiding….

                                    what are they hiding?

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Glad to see no further Fake News here today…. Nice jobs guys, gotta abide by the COC!

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	45F65569-93C6-4997-BD18-697A59F8203F.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	419.5 KB
ID:	19507 .

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Posting a screenshot of what the article claims doesn't mean the data in the report states that the Pfizer vaccine caused 1,200 + people to die.



                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Get it here:

                                            https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads...experience.pdf

                                            Or here, mirrored on NN servers:

                                            https://www.naturalnews.com/files/53...experience.pdf

                                            The document reveals that within just 90 days after the EUA release of Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine, the company was already aware of voluntary adverse reaction reports that revealed 1,223 deaths and over 42,000 adverse reportsdescribing a total of 158,893 adverse reactions. The reports originated from numerous countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain and other nations.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Yep. That's the same document.

                                              It still doesn't state that the vaccine was the cause of 1,200 deaths. The contents of the report actually indicate that's not a conclusion which can be reached given the data provided.

                                              This is no different than their inability, as well as yours, to understand data from the VAERS system in a prior thread. It's just another example of spreading lies and misinformation that line up with their anti-vaccination narrative.

                                              Fake news!

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                                                Yep. That's the same document.

                                                It still doesn't state that the vaccine was the cause of 1,200 deaths. The contents of the report actually indicate that's not a conclusion which can be reached given the data provided.

                                                This is no different than their inability, as well as yours, to understand data from the VAERS system in a prior thread. It's just another example of spreading lies and misinformation that line up with their anti-vaccination narrative.

                                                Fake news!
                                                Devastating…. Shelly’s Devastated right now…. Hard to watch!

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                                                  Devastating…. Shelly’s Devastated right now…. Hard to watch!
                                                  He will probably post another screenshot highlighting the same thing but in a different color and think that makes a difference.

                                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	wait-for-it-randy-marsh.gif
Views:	100
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	19528

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X