Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Hackett get fired, make your predictions now. Day and time of the 1st report out by rep. source.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When will Hackett get fired, make your predictions now. Day and time of the 1st report out by rep. source.

    I predict : 2:15pm Denver time January 9th, 2023.

  • #2
    January 9, 2023. 11:00 am MST

    Comment


    • #3
      Don't be shocked if he doesn't get fired.. there is no Sorry to fans.nothing..Do owners even care?

      Comment


      • #4
        January 9, 2023. 8:00 am MST

        Comment


        • #5
          He isn’t getting fired this year. Paton has the owners convinced that this is a talent and injury issue not a lack of being prepared. His argument. Even with 16 players on injured reserve, we are in every game. Hackett isn’t going anywhere.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 76er View Post
            He isn’t getting fired this year. Paton has the owners convinced that this is a talent and injury issue not a lack of being prepared. His argument. Even with 16 players on injured reserve, we are in every game. Hackett isn’t going anywhere.
            He's definitely getting fired.

            WPG will not roll with a guy they did not hire after a performance like this.... trust me! Injuries or not, they will want a say in the hire.

            Comment


            • #7
              Tomorrow Monday December 5 2022 at 11am

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
                Don't be shocked if he doesn't get fired.. there is no Sorry to fans.nothing..Do owners even care?
                Dude, they’ve just purchased an organization for 4.5 billion dollars and its been about four months. That’s a pretty large undertaking.

                They’re reportedly doing their research of the best way to proceed. That sounds miles better to me than going Dan Snyder route.

                Comment


                • #9
                  November 13th 2023. 11am MT.

                  then Paton gets fired Jan 8th 2024.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No way Hackett can be back.

                    …unless you need a tank commander next year before you start totally fresh in 2024.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I’d rather he not get fired at this point.


                      Paton shouldn’t be involved in picking the next head coach. Because he’s gonna **** that up too. There’s something to be said for 76er’s post above. Paton really believes that shit….so let him. This way Paton will be fired after 2023 and will be far away from choosing the next HC, and the top 5 draft pick of 2024 season.

                      Otherwise he’s going to fire Hackett…choose another Hackett….then Broncos delay the rebuild until after 2025. Some older Broncos fans may never see a winning season before they die.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        Tomorrow Monday December 5 2022 at 11am
                        🙏

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          16000 no shows for the Raider game! How many will there be this coming Sunday?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So who wants Paton deciding the next HC?





                            Seattle FO knew it. Paton didn’t. Why? Because Paton is a loser who couldn’t evaluate picking the right Apple at a fruit stand.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              December 26th at 9AM. Probably Dom Capers becomes interim head coach for the last two games.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post

                                Seattle FO knew it. Paton didn’t. Why? Because Paton is a loser who couldn’t evaluate picking the right Apple at a fruit stand.
                                Seattle’s FO knew that he wasn’t the same player he was in his prime, but I doubt they knew he’d look remotely this bad. He threw 9 TD passes in the last 3 games last season. He was fine. Whatever the hell is going on this season god only knows.

                                Comment


                                • The1percentKid
                                  The1percentKid commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  They’d Rather go into the season with geno smirh and drew lock than Wilson. Judging by the open competition they didn’t think Smith would be as good as he’s been. More so they wanted nothing to do with Wilson. I’d bet they would’ve taken just one 1st rounder.

                              • #17
                                Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                                December 26th at 9AM. Probably Dom Capers becomes interim head coach for the last two games.
                                Yea, I was going to say this as it opens up the head coaching interview window. Firing a guy the day after Christmas is harsh but he's earned it so 🤷‍♂️

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  The bigger issue is that it wasn’t last week.

                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    October 2023

                                    Comment


                                    • #20
                                      I know the thread is about Hackett but if we’re gonna be realistic, let’s start at the top. George Paton should be fired sooner than later just the same as Nathaniel Hackett.

                                      George Paton failed to do his diligence. He failed to realize that perhaps Russell Wilson didn’t have anything left and that is the true reason why Seattle was so quick to unload him. I know it all happened so quickly, but geez did Paton even watch any of Wilsons game film from the last two years?

                                      If you ask me, they should both be dismissed sooner than later and I mean a lot sooner.

                                      This is a Super Bowl defense that we have in Denver However, we are still messing around with a first-year head coach and his inability to command any respect.

                                      Is Joe Ellis still calling the shots? Is he still pushing the narrative around dove valley saying that we need continuity? This is all so gross and disgusting already!

                                      just as John Elway wasted the Super Bowl defense of 2015 in the later years, George Paton will waste the talent of this defense. John sure did go out and find his ****ing replacement as a general manager. Too bad he couldn’t find his replacement as a quarterback even though Josh Allen was right here in his backyard.

                                      Last edited by Sam; 12-04-2022, 11:15 PM.

                                      Comment


                                      • #21
                                        Richard Sherman just said “fire Hackett but what’s that gonna solve?”

                                        Could he possibly be implying himself that Russ is cooked?

                                        Comment


                                        • Old Coyote
                                          Old Coyote commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Anyone with eyes should be able to see.

                                      • #22
                                        I'm not convinced he gets fired until he gets at least one more season.

                                        Comment


                                        • #23
                                          Originally posted by Sam View Post
                                          I know the thread is about Hackett but if we’re gonna be realistic, let’s start at the top. George Paton should be fired sooner than later just the same as Nathaniel Hackett.

                                          George Paton failed to do his diligence. He failed to realize that perhaps Russell Wilson didn’t have anything left and that is the true reason why Seattle was so quick to unload him. I know it all happened so quickly, but geez did Paton even watch any of Wilsons game film from the last two years?

                                          If you ask me, they should both be dismissed sooner than later and I mean a lot sooner.

                                          This is a Super Bowl defense that we have in Denver However, we are still messing around with a first-year head coach and his inability to command any respect.

                                          Is Joe Ellis still calling the shots? Is he still pushing the narrative around dove valley saying that we need continuity? This is all so gross and disgusting already!

                                          just as John Elway wasted the Super Bowl defense of 2015 in the later years, George Paton will waste the talent of this defense. John sure did go out and find his ****ing replacement as a general manager. Too bad he couldn’t find his replacement as a quarterback even though Josh Allen was right here in his backyard.

                                          Agree.. Paton is the culprit.. Surtain pick is also questionable..Always Pick (D-line, LB) before picking CB.
                                          Parsons would have been a good pick.

                                          Paton and the entire FO should be fired.

                                          The Villain's :

                                          2022 Behind the Broncos: Nathaniel Hackett

                                          May be Hackett got the questions that will be asked before the interview.

                                          That's the only way he gets hired..​

                                          Take an inside look at how the Broncos decided to make Nathaniel Hackett the team’s next coach, from the search process to the moment he was introduced in De...


                                          Take an inside look as Head Coach Nathaniel Hackett breaks down his offensive philosophy, takes his first step into working with the Denver community and mor...


                                          Comment


                                          • 76er
                                            76er commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            Always pick DL & LB before CB? Have not heard that one before. I'd suggest the order would be as follows, QB, LT, Pass Rusher, CB, and WR. Perhaps I am just considering the $$$ aspect. LBs can be had much cheaper than any of those options. Parsons is a $25m a year player when it comes time for a new contract. But he is a generational talent. Most LBs won't be paid like him. You can still find quality LBs for $5m per year. You can't find that at CB (or LT, QB or Rush End/LB for that matter).

                                        • #24
                                          Nothing wrong with the Surtain pick.

                                          Comment


                                          • #25
                                            Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                                            Nothing wrong with the Surtain pick.
                                            Nothing wrong with it until you see what you could’ve had. Parsons was the choice. He’s going to be a HOFer. Surtain IMO won’t be a HOFer and likely is gone after year 5.

                                            Parsons makes an entire defense better from one position. Can’t say that about Surtain.

                                            Comment


                                            • 76er
                                              76er commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              I don't have a problem with the Surtain pick. I still contend that he has regressed this year with this coaching staff. But, I also believe that this defense is fake and a product of teams knowing they don't have to take many risks to get a win. I am more upset that we didn't take Fields. I was upset that we didn't take Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson instead of Chubb. Hell, I would have even taken Josh Rosen in front of Chubb. Obviously it wouldn't have worked out well but you draft QB until you have an answer at that position. PERIOD!
                                          Working...
                                          X