Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

House Republican Catfight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • House Republican Catfight

    A new fault line opened between Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday, as lawmakers squabbled publicly over accusations of religious bigotry and racism among party conservatives.

    In a fight that could further complicate Republican efforts to forge unity ahead of next year's elections, firebrand congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene on Twitter branded Representative Nancy Mace as "trash" for criticizing Republican Lauren Boebert for remarks about a Democrat that have been decried as Islamaphobic.

    "@NancyMace is the trash in the GOP Conference. Never attacked by Democrats or RINO's (same thing) because she is not conservative, she's pro-abort. Mace you can back up off of @laurenboebert or just go hang with your real gal pals, the Jihad Squad. Your out of your league," Greene wrote in a tweet early on Tuesday.


    New rift opens between U.S. House Republicans over bigotry claims

    https://news.yahoo.com/rift-opens-be...182253817.html

    In other words, Rep. Taylor-Greene is telling Rep. Mace "Embrace and condone Rep. Boebert's bigotry or find yourself another political party"....

    Should be interesting to watch this play out....

  • #2
    Nothing but class from MAGA! Human scum!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by B-Large View Post
      Nothing but class from MAGA! Human scum!
      I was impressed by MTG's grammar skills too --- "Your out of your league" ---

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

        I was impressed by MTG's grammar skills too --- "Your out of your league" ---
        She is a horrible person. The GOP need to boot all the MAGA scum from their party…. very bad people!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by B-Large View Post

          She is a horrible person. The GOP need to boot all the MAGA scum from their party…. very bad people!
          At some point, Republicans are going to have to choose which path to take -- "mainstream" conservatism or the crazy wing of the party that's pretty much taken over since January 6.

          If they want to appeal to more voters, they're going to need to choose "mainstream conservatism" because sane people will eventually tire of the "every day brings a more-outrageous publicity stunt" stuff they're doing now.

          Comment


          • #6
            That wasn't very nice of her.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Requiem View Post
              That wasn't very nice of her.
              It sure wasn't -- and then a man called Rep. Omar and made a very vile death threat.... complete with calling her a sand n-word b-word and multiple f-bombs.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                It sure wasn't -- and then a man called Rep. Omar and made a very vile death threat.... complete with calling her a sand n-word b-word and multiple f-bombs.
                Classy American Conservatism….

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                  It sure wasn't -- and then a man called Rep. Omar and made a very vile death threat.... complete with calling her a sand n-word b-word and multiple f-bombs.
                  That's crazy stuff. Totally unacceptable. That dude is probably going to be in a lot of trouble. I went to school and had a handful of classes with her. She was very well-spoken!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hopefully the guy will be identified and held responsible. Such behavior simply isn't ok.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                      Hopefully the guy will be identified and held responsible. Such behavior simply isn't ok.
                      They log all phone calls into Congress.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Marjorie Taylor Greene calling someone trash? I'd wear that like a badge of honor.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                          Classy American Conservatism….
                          Total degradation.

                          This MTG bimbo is turning Congress into the Jerry Springer Show.

                          It's a race to the bottom between her and Klannie Oakley.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

                            Total degradation.

                            This MTG bimbo is turning Congress into the Jerry Springer Show.

                            It's a race to the bottom between her and Klannie Oakley.
                            its all they have left- they given up on governing, at least the Freedom Caucus and MAGA factions have..... not a single idea other than borrow money for tax and cuts and make everything else dysfuctional and miserable.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                              its all they have left- they given up on governing, at least the Freedom Caucus and MAGA factions have..... not a single idea other than borrow money for tax and cuts and make everything else dysfuctional and miserable.
                              Show horses like Boebert, Trailer Greene, Gaetz, et al, are more interested in grabbing headlines and garnering Instagram “likes” than in delivering for the districts they represent.

                              Total waste of space and taxpayer dollars, these bottom feeders.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

                                Total degradation.

                                This MTG bimbo is turning Congress into the Jerry Springer Show.

                                It's a race to the bottom between her and Klannie Oakley.
                                It's going to get more interesting yet, as MTG has been directly challenging House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy -- she apparently believes that she wields more power in the House than he does.

                                congress
                                Mace and Greene keep feuding, despite McCarthy’s effort to intervene

                                https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...ccarthy-523587

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X