Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lincoln Riley leaving Oklahoma to become USC head football coach

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lincoln Riley leaving Oklahoma to become USC head football coach

    Lincoln Riley to USC …Wow didn’t see that coming

  • #2
    He wants no part of the SEC. Everyone knew he was going to leave, just nobody could figure out where he was going to go. Not to the SEC was a given.

    Comment


    • #3
      The big talk at OU is bring back Brent Venables, he can coach defense in the SEC just needs a good OC.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Moneyball View Post
        The big talk at OU is bring back Brent Venables, he can coach defense in the SEC just needs a good OC.
        Outside of Georgia, there really isn't defense in the SEC anymore right now. The offenses have evolved so much.

        Comment


        • #5
          it will a total cluster-fk if Caleb Williams enters the transfer portal an goes to USC with Riley

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Moneyball View Post
            it will a total cluster-fk if Caleb Williams enters the transfer portal an goes to USC with Riley
            A definite possibility and it's already having significant impacts on OU's recruiting class. Numerous top commits are already sayin' see ya.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Requiem View Post

              A definite possibility and it's already having significant impacts on OU's recruiting class. Numerous top commits are already sayin' see ya.
              The big talk is bringing back Brent Venables to OU as HC. He knows how to coach defense in the SEC and then bring in a top notch OC.

              Comment


              • #8
                This whole college football season has been insane. Now Kelly is gone from ND while they are still in contention for a playoff spot. The current money being thrown around is going to punish the fans as colleges have to raise ticket prices to afford the brinks trucks they are backing up for coaches.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ElwayMD View Post
                  This whole college football season has been insane. Now Kelly is gone from ND while they are still in contention for a playoff spot. The current money being thrown around is going to punish the fans as colleges have to raise ticket prices to afford the brinks trucks they are backing up for coaches.
                  College football is a total cluster-fk, the skill players are getting the money and vehicles to drive while the players that do the grunt work get nothing and that will become a huge problem. It’s all about the money !!!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X