Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Country has had it with this Organization

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos Country has had it with this Organization

    Top down it’s among the worst run organization in all of sports. Gutterball efforts every time. No wonder the QB is a pussy.


    I know some hate Kizla, but it’s not what he’s saying, it’s what the quoted fans are saying. I hope it’s embarrassing next home game. Thousands of empty seats/visiting fans and massive boos each time Teddy walks out there.



  • #2
    I remember back in the day when Denver was sold out every game, when Denver had the best home record every year, had the highest winning percentage, when Denver only had to put up with one losing season and then the next year we were winning again which went on for, what, 36 some odd years. I'm tired of an organization that fails to improve on a consistent basis. I don't even get excited anymore when Denver does win. Denver is not KC, Detroit, Cincy, AZ, teams that (under)performed much like Denver is now. Still hoping though that we get new ownership that boots Ellis out of Denver, brings hope and pride back to Denver.
    Last edited by gunns; 11-19-2021, 10:53 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      The losing is bad enough, but for there to be no action taken after what happened this past week really is unforgivable.

      What are they telling fans when the QB has proven he doesn't want to win bad enough. How are fans supposed to get behind that.

      If it were up to me, I'd have any Broncos fans that show up to get up and leave as soon as Bridgewater takes the field. It is disgraceful that this organization has such little pride or sense of responsibility.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd love to know when that photo was taken, because the stands were full at the beginning of the game.

        Comment


        • #5
          The Broncos are still one of the Top 5 teams in the NFL as far as attendance goes and have been for a very, very long time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gunns View Post
            I remember back in the day when Denver was sold out every game, when Denver had the best home record every year, had the highest winning percentage, when Denver only had to put up with one losing season and then the next year we were winning again which went on for, what, 36 some odd years. I'm tired of an organization that fails to improve on a consistent basis. I don't even get excited anymore when Denver does win. Denver is not KC, Detroit, Cincy, AZ, teams that (under)performed much like Denver is now. Still hoping though that we get new ownership that boots Ellis out of Denver, brings hope and pride back to Denver.
            Get an owner who wants to:

            1. Win Badly
            2. Hire GM who knows how to build a winner.
            3. Stay the **** out of personnel/ football decisions…

            all 3 are important….

            this organization is garbage as it stands today…

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by winstoncup bronco View Post
              The losing is bad enough, but for there to be no action taken after what happened this past week really is unforgivable.

              What are they telling fans when the QB has proven he doesn't want to win bad enough. How are fans supposed to get behind that.

              If it were up to me, I'd have any Broncos fans that show up to get up and leave as soon as Bridgewater takes the field. It is disgraceful that this organization has such little pride or sense of responsibility.
              Starting TBW after that Olay! last week is the moment that perfectly defines the Broncos organization right now…

              mediocre is just fine here gents!

              Comment


              • #8
                The worst part of all of this, they showed during the Cowboys win what this team can do if they just put an effort in. It’s one thing if the team is void of talent, they’re playing hard but losing. It’s another when they have capability to win any game, they just don’t try. Huge slap in the face to the entire fanbase

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                  The Broncos are still one of the Top 5 teams in the NFL as far as attendance goes and have been for a very, very long time.
                  Ya but that’s deceiving since they count season ticket holders and pre sales in attendance. During the McD era that place was empty and they still tried to claim sell outs.


                  there will be ALOT of silver and black littering that stadium


                  that play defines this team. Just trash.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    After what happened last week, i was expecting some changes.. Business as usual.. Same shit every week.
                    I started enjoying watching other games.

                    Fans should give a message by not going to the stadium. they are taking it for granted.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This is the 1st season in my 4 decades as an out of state fan when I had the ability to watch broncos games on TV/internet and just decided not to watch (haven't watched about four or five so far).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I write it regularly in the game day threads that I feel bad for the fans that pay a lot of hard-earned money to watch this team underperform and quite frankly embarrass themselves. At home, we can watch another game or go do something else, fairly easily.

                        In all of my years of watching this team, I have never been so disappointed for this long. The McDouche cheating scandal was the low point of my fandom. But, I felt better when they fired him and it gave me hope that they would try to build the team up again.

                        I have not had any hope of them even making the playoffs the last five years. The sliver of hope I hold onto is that new ownership will be taking over soon and cleaning house from the FO all the way down to the player level.

                        Remember when we all used to wonder if this was going to be the year we win it all? I want that feeling of hope again!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Come on you guys....the AFC is wide open....you completely kicked the crap out of the Cowboys...anything is possible!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                            Come on you guys....the AFC is wide open....you completely kicked the crap out of the Cowboys...anything is possible!
                            Our players beat the Cowboys in-spite of our coaches. And back then we didn't have undeniable evidence that TBW would wuss out in big situations. Now we know. And Fangio already stated Teddy will start.
                            We are not the 90's Chiefs.
                            We are the god damned Jets of the west nowdays. No matter how much talent, we condemn ourselves to mediocre at best by being idiots.

                            Still hope Dallas smokes KC though.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                              Come on you guys....the AFC is wide open....you completely kicked the crap out of the Cowboys...anything is possible!
                              Any other coach will bench TB after what he did last week.. not broncos, we are OK with it.
                              Hoping that we get new owner.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                                Come on you guys....the AFC is wide open....you completely kicked the crap out of the Cowboys...anything is possible!
                                maybe Lock was our qb. instead w stuck with two floaters and a geriatric head coach

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  It’s going to get real ugly watching Mac Jones only get better with decade + of competitive seasons. Broncos Country has to deal with the fact what could’ve been for years to come.


                                  but Paton got his guy!

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                                    It’s going to get real ugly watching Mac Jones only get better with decade + of competitive seasons. Broncos Country has to deal with the fact what could’ve been for years to come.


                                    but Paton got his guy!
                                    Again. Bellycheat is the only guy that could make Jones work. He's in the right system.
                                    we would have him on the bench and still would have rolled with Teddy anyway. And we probably would have gotten no growth by our own inactions just like with Lock.

                                    New coaches might make Lock look like a FQB. And it all is meaningless if we secure Rodgers.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Put it like this... If the Bronco's beat the Chuggers they will go into the KC game 6-5 with KC sitting at 7-4 coming out of their buy week.
                                      so we are definitely by math still in the division race. But all the other teams have to do is score more and shut down 2 yard dinker Teddy the Coward or punch any ball that Gordon carries. Oh and pick on Fuller.

                                      I'll watch. But I ain't very hopeful even if they go out there and beat LA.

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X