Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhule Fired

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rhule Fired

    Matt Rhule has been fired as head coach of the Panthers after starting his third season with a 1-4 record. Defensive passing game coordinator/secondary coach Steve Wilks will replace Rhule as the interim coach.


    Hackett to follow? Hopefully.

  • #2
    Sweet another thread tied to firing Hackett. A rookie head coach that has made solid improvements game to game this season.


    Quick lets just get out of the way RW3 blows, everyone else is horrible and we will finish last this season . Even though we are not eve last in our division.

    Hackett is safe this year, hate to break it to you but he is not going anywhere.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by quoydogs View Post
      Sweet another thread tied to firing Hackett. A rookie head coach that has made solid improvements game to game this season.


      Quick lets just get out of the way RW3 blows, everyone else is horrible and we will finish last this season . Even though we are not eve last in our division.

      Hackett is safe this year, hate to break it to you but he is not going anywhere.
      Actually the thread was about Rhule but the Huddle (mostly) agrees on Hackett. Dude sucks and should go kick rocks.

      Comment


      • #4
        Panthers fans stoked! They have entered the DeMeco Ryans sweepstakes!

        Last edited by Vera Hara; 10-10-2022, 12:35 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Lmao at solid improvements.

          The entire football world knows Hackett has no business being an HC.

          It’s now only a fraction of the broncos fanbase who think he’s still great!



          can’t wait to hear the shit when they are ****ing 3-8



          carolina is yet another example of a team who held their HC on too long.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by quoydogs View Post
            Sweet another thread tied to firing Hackett. A rookie head coach that has made solid improvements game to game this season.


            Quick lets just get out of the way RW3 blows, everyone else is horrible and we will finish last this season . Even though we are not eve last in our division.

            Hackett is safe this year, hate to break it to you but he is not going anywhere.
            You said this same shit about VJ….and then he was fired.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hackett be like


              🕺🏼😎

              Comment


              • #8
                Too bad the Broncos are draft pick poor after acquiring Russell Doo Doo. Panthers have some quality players worth trading for. Sad!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post

                  You said this same shit about VJ….and then he was fired.
                  I never said that about Radio. You're delusional sometimes. Quit making shit up. Go Home

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by quoydogs View Post

                    I never said that about Radio. You're delusional sometimes. Quit making shit up. Go Home

                    bullshit. Every year you come out calling anyone who criticizes the team not a fan….when VJ was here. Even Fangios last year…you have call out threads telling fans they are being pussies for demanding more than the shit product put on the field each week. Improvements each week? They are regressing. You don’t even know how to watch a ****ing football game.




                    You’re wrong Doug!!! A grease monkey from Oregon knows more than you!!


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                      Too bad the Broncos are draft pick poor after acquiring Russell Doo Doo. Panthers have some quality players worth trading for. Sad!
                      ....would be kind of funny/ironic if the Seahawks poached Brian Burns out of there.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by quoydogs View Post
                        Sweet another thread tied to firing Hackett. A rookie head coach that has made solid improvements game to game this season.


                        Quick lets just get out of the way RW3 blows, everyone else is horrible and we will finish last this season . Even though we are not eve last in our division.

                        Hackett is safe this year, hate to break it to you but he is not going anywhere.
                        I am not seeing any improvements.. not sure what games you were watching.
                        Scored 9 points and played horrible.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Rhule had 2+ years.

                          Hackett isn't going anywhere. Yet.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BroncoJoe View Post
                            Rhule had 2+ years.

                            Hackett isn't going anywhere. Yet.
                            I wouldn't be so sure. It would be unpresented to fire a rookie HC this soon for poor performance but the level of suck he is displaying could get it done. I am all for it, we have a good team, could still turn it around. At least break the losing streak to KC and the Fade.

                            Comment


                            • Broncos23
                              Broncos23 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              only hope I have is the new owners didn't hire Hackett or Paton. They might want their own guys in.

                              There isn't enough talk about Paton either....hiring Hackett and trading for Russ plus giving him a big extension before playing a game is fireable....could make the argument he's ****ed us over more than Hackett.

                          • #15
                            Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post


                            bullshit. Every year you come out calling anyone who criticizes the team not a fan….when VJ was here. Even Fangios last year…you have call out threads telling fans they are being pussies for demanding more than the shit product put on the field each week. Improvements each week? They are regressing. You don’t even know how to watch a ****ing football game.




                            You’re wrong Doug!!! A grease monkey from Oregon knows more than you!!


                            I don’t know for sure if he’s one of them. But you’re correct. Every year when we’re terrible we have fans defending the ineptitude. I’ll never forget people saying Shane Ray was better than Shaq Barrett in the old OM. When it was clear Barrett was the superior player. Some times fans and “experts” get it wrong. There were quite a few that thought Hackett was the correct choice. I thought he’d be far better than this honestly. With how horrible it’s been I’m hard pressed to think he gets another year after this. Unless there’s a huge turn around and suddenly everything starts clicking. There doesn’t appear that there is any indication of that happening.

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              Originally posted by Broncos_Avs_4L View Post

                              I don’t know for sure if he’s one of them. But you’re correct. Every year when we’re terrible we have fans defending the ineptitude. I’ll never forget people saying Shane Ray was better than Shaq Barrett in the old OM. When it was clear Barrett was the superior player. Some times fans and “experts” get it wrong. There were quite a few that thought Hackett was the correct choice. I thought he’d be far better than this honestly. With how horrible it’s been I’m hard pressed to think he gets another year after this. Unless there’s a huge turn around and suddenly everything starts clicking. There doesn’t appear that there is any indication of that happening.
                              I could see if he actually had a fraction of competence….VJ and Fangio got 2 years(3 for one) because they were not completely inept across the board like Hackett is. Doug is right high school coaches don’t make these mistakes.

                              jerry Rosberg wanted to throw up in that booth. The video of his face said it all. He’s not going to publicly bash Hackett after but this is a dead end.

                              Ruhle should’ve been gone last year. You had some Carolina fans fans defending him. Now look how that turned out.

                              as bad as it turned out in Carolina, I’d take Ruhle over Hackett any day.

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                Originally posted by quoydogs View Post
                                Sweet another thread tied to firing Hackett. A rookie head coach that has made solid improvements game to game this season.


                                Quick lets just get out of the way RW3 blows, everyone else is horrible and we will finish last this season . Even though we are not eve last in our division.

                                Hackett is safe this year, hate to break it to you but he is not going anywhere.
                                I'm not sure what improvements he has made. Every week he looks as lost as the previous. For example, he said "I got the go ahead to go for it on 4th down." Got the go ahead from who? The turd in his pocket? The 'buck' stops with him. He shouldn't be getting the approval from anyone to go for it. That's entirely his decision to make.

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  Ruhle got 62M and 7 years in Jan 2020



                                  fired today.



                                  This isn’t the past NFL era where you stick with HCs for the sake of continuity.

                                  you keep turning over rocks until you find gold.

                                  im guessing jags should’ve kept Meyer cause it was only one year right?

                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post


                                    bullshit. Every year you come out calling anyone who criticizes the team not a fan….when VJ was here. Even Fangios last year…you have call out threads telling fans they are being pussies for demanding more than the shit product put on the field each week. Improvements each week? They are regressing. You don’t even know how to watch a ****ing football game.




                                    You’re wrong Doug!!! A grease monkey from Oregon knows more than you!!


                                    HAHA LOL A lonely Chuggers fan on a Broncos board that oviously doesn't have the brainpower to put up useful posts about his own team. So he spends all his time trolling a rival teams board. Get a life man. Now you stooped to the level of making shit up just from some attention. What a pathetic loser.

                                    Comment


                                    • #20
                                      When you hire an offensive guru and give him a $230m QB... there are certain productivity standards and expectations. Hackett is very much on the hot seat and yes, even in year one there is a chance that he will be canned. If the offense doesn't show some promise by the bye week there will be changes. Not saying that means Hackett will be fired, but you could see a different play caller for example. He has a few short weeks to get things figured out or he will be held accountable in a very uncomfortable way.

                                      Comment


                                      • #21
                                        Originally posted by 76er View Post
                                        When you hire an offensive guru and give him a $230m QB... there are certain productivity standards and expectations. Hackett is very much on the hot seat and yes, even in year one there is a chance that he will be canned. If the offense doesn't show some promise by the bye week there will be changes. Not saying that means Hackett will be fired, but you could see a different play caller for example. He has a few short weeks to get things figured out or he will be held accountable in a very uncomfortable way.
                                        I'm not saying I'm super happy with Hackett but I'm not a poser either. Look at his coaching and play calling in game one VS now. Huge improvements and he's correcting his mistakes. No I'm not saying all is perfect either, i'm saying he is a rookie head coach and he will makes mistakes. That's how they learn. Hackett will be fine, in fact it's nice to see fresh schemes on the O.

                                        We have been in every game we've played this year. The luck has not been on our side. Look at the Chuggers yesterday. The only reason they won was luck was on their side.

                                        Hackett will figure this out. Maybe not a quick as I wanted but he will.

                                        Comment


                                        • #22

                                          Comment


                                          • #23
                                            Originally posted by quoydogs View Post

                                            I'm not saying I'm super happy with Hackett but I'm not a poser either. Look at his coaching and play calling in game one VS now. Huge improvements and he's correcting his mistakes. No I'm not saying all is perfect either, i'm saying he is a rookie head coach and he will makes mistakes. That's how they learn. Hackett will be fine, in fact it's nice to see fresh schemes on the O.

                                            We have been in every game we've played this year. The luck has not been on our side. Look at the Chuggers yesterday. The only reason they won was luck was on their side.

                                            Hackett will figure this out. Maybe not a quick as I wanted but he will.
                                            They scored 9 points!!! That's about as fresh as a mummified turd........

                                            Comment


                                            • #24
                                              Originally posted by darryn16 View Post

                                              They scored 9 points!!! That's about as fresh as a mummified turd........
                                              Was that the plays called or the players ? I rewatched the game. The calls where there.

                                              Also keep in mind we have the most NFL player on IR of any team at 12. 12 players that should be on the field that aren't .
                                              Last edited by quoydogs; 10-10-2022, 02:13 PM.

                                              Comment


                                              • #25
                                                Hackett looks very tense . He is not ready for the HC.
                                                If he gets fired, he and his family will be relieved.

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X