Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing to look forward to. Nothing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nothing to look forward to. Nothing

    When is the next first round pick? Ahhhh, what's it matter anyway.

    Say, anyone gonna get their anti radiation pill?

    Ohhhh wait, thats a whole other thing.

  • #2
    you're a ****ing pussy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Took the Vikings about 7 years before they were relevant after the Hershel walker trade.. I’d guess Russ set us back about that. Pick up a new hobby unless you like watching Broncos losing seasons. We got brockedx10

      Comment


      • cutthemdown
        cutthemdown commented
        Editing a comment
        Good thing I love to go offshore fishing. My Sundays will be will 60 miles offshore with no TV to watch the Broncos suck.

    • #4
      Yerner in the offseason :


      ”****ing team sucks…why did they hire Paton!!!! Hackett is trash!!! Wilson blows!!!”


      Yerner during the season :


      ”you guys are pussies this team is awesome!!!”

      Comment


      • quoydogs
        quoydogs commented
        Editing a comment
        At least Yerner isn't a stupid Chuggers fan living on a Broncos fans forum like you. Go Home.

    • #5
      Always things to look forward to. Mariners baseball, Penguins hockey, fans losing their shit on this message board. Lots of good times ahead. Winter is coming! I'll have to take my new SUV up to Fargo and hit the strip clubs!

      Comment


      • GoneFishin'
        GoneFishin' commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet those Fargo tatties are extra warm in those winters!

    • #6
      Originally posted by Midnightorange View Post
      When is the next first round pick? Ahhhh, what's it matter anyway.

      Say, anyone gonna get their anti radiation pill?

      Ohhhh wait, thats a whole other thing.
      I hope it's coaching rather than players.. That's the reason i want experienced HC like Sean Payton to stabilize this.
      All the games we should have won. Horrible decisions by Hackett is screwing the team.

      Comment


      • #7
        Originally posted by go_broncos View Post

        I hope it's coaching rather than players.. That's the reason i want experienced HC like Sean Payton to stabilize this.
        All the games we should have won. Horrible decisions by Hackett is screwing the team.
        Question

        What do you truly think if the Broncos with Sean Payton went back to back to back 7 and 9 seasons with a healthy productive Drew Brees?

        Cause the Saints with Payton did exactly that a few short years ago.

        Also, no coach like that would come here without a true QB, and that's why we can look forward to Payton with the Chargers starting next year as the Broncos have the 2nd or 3rd worst record in the NFL with NO FIRST ROUBD PICK for the next TWO SEASONS.

        Comment


        • #8
          Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
          Took the Vikings about 7 years before they were relevant after the Hershel walker trade.. I’d guess Russ set us back about that. Pick up a new hobby unless you like watching Broncos losing seasons. We got brockedx10
          Thought you stopped watching the NFL altogether due to players exercising their 1st Amendment rights during the anthem. No? 😉

          Comment


          • #9
            Originally posted by Midnightorange View Post

            Question

            What do you truly think if the Broncos with Sean Payton went back to back to back 7 and 9 seasons with a healthy productive Drew Brees?

            Cause the Saints with Payton did exactly that a few short years ago.

            Also, no coach like that would come here without a true QB, and that's why we can look forward to Payton with the Chargers starting next year as the Broncos have the 2nd or 3rd worst record in the NFL with NO FIRST ROUBD PICK for the next TWO SEASONS.
            It's like having Fox when manning was there.. Stability is important and we need to stop hiring coordinators.

            Comment


            • #10
              It's a bitter pill...

              The only hope is Russel Wilson lives up to his name and starts to kick ass and taking names...
              But seeing is believing anymore.
              Sad state of affairs.
              Last edited by P2W; 10-08-2022, 10:45 PM.

              Comment


              • #11
                It’s hard to be optimistic right now, but I think if they get a win streak going it can change things in a short period. They need a road win and a game where they score 30 points to build their confidence. Thankfully all the games have been close and not blow outs.

                Comment


                • P2W
                  P2W commented
                  Editing a comment
                  True Dat! all that matters are wins!

              • #12
                Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                Always things to look forward to. Mariners baseball, Penguins hockey, fans losing their shit on this message board. Lots of good times ahead. Winter is coming! I'll have to take my new SUV up to Fargo and hit the strip clubs!
                Do Fargo strippers have all their teeth?

                Comment


                • #13
                  Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

                  Thought you stopped watching the NFL altogether due to players exercising their 1st Amendment rights during the anthem. No? 😉
                  How are you at rep12? How many points do people get for their 1st year anniversary here? Everyone In august didn’t get credit

                  Comment


                  • #14
                    https://www.milehighreport.com/2022/...ng-the-broncos

                    Good read about Hackett play calling.

                    At the end of regulation, while driving to take the lead, Hackett is faced with what should be a simple decision. Just north of the 2 minute warning, with the ball already deep in Colts territory another head scratcher.

                    The Colts were out of timeouts. All the Broncos needed to do was run some plays, let the clock wind down, kick a field goal, and allow the defense to do what it had done most of the game. Instead, Hackett calls for a pass play on 3rd down. Russell Wilson promptly throws an interception in the end zone.

                    All you need is a field goal, and you put the ball in the air and risk that? With your opponent sitting there without a timeout? With a QB who has been off all night on his throws? Stupidity.

                    Comment


                    • #15
                      Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
                      https://www.milehighreport.com/2022/...ng-the-broncos

                      Good read about Hackett play calling.

                      At the end of regulation, while driving to take the lead, Hackett is faced with what should be a simple decision. Just north of the 2 minute warning, with the ball already deep in Colts territory another head scratcher.

                      The Colts were out of timeouts. All the Broncos needed to do was run some plays, let the clock wind down, kick a field goal, and allow the defense to do what it had done most of the game. Instead, Hackett calls for a pass play on 3rd down. Russell Wilson promptly throws an interception in the end zone.

                      All you need is a field goal, and you put the ball in the air and risk that? With your opponent sitting there without a timeout? With a QB who has been off all night on his throws? Stupidity.
                      Yep. Hackett cost them a win with that decision. There’s no defending it. What a fool.

                      He’s basically cost them two games now with two ridiculous decisions.

                      Comment


                      • #16
                        Vance and Fangio had the excuse of not having an NFL caliber QB, Hackett doesn't have that presumably.

                        Comment


                        • #17
                          We get to look forward to a high 3rd round pick!

                          Comment


                          • #18
                            Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

                            Yep. Hackett cost them a win with that decision. There’s no defending it. What a fool.

                            He’s basically cost them two games now with two ridiculous decisions.
                            It's basic common sense. out of 3 games, 2 games(SEA, Colts) are because of coaching.
                            OAK is the only game where they dominated.

                            Comment


                            • #19
                              Originally posted by uplink View Post
                              Vance and Fangio had the excuse of not having an NFL caliber QB, Hackett doesn't have that presumably.
                              Fangio is a better coach than Hackett.

                              Comment


                              • #20

                                Comment


                                • #21
                                  Originally posted by Mozzafiato View Post
                                  he called a beautiful play. think Rodgers doesn’t hit Hamler?

                                  i will say you have to be under center to make they play happen

                                  Hackett seems adverse to under center on must have first downs

                                  Comment


                                  • #22
                                    Originally posted by Mozzafiato View Post
                                    Lol so typical to call something great when it works and worst call ever when it doesn't. Overreact from one play on a game that the Pack eventually blew due to dog shit play calling at the end. Look what GB did late to lose that game and looks similar from 3rd and 2.

                                    Comment


                                    • #23
                                      Originally posted by Mozzafiato View Post
                                      This aged well.

                                      LOL!

                                      Comment


                                      • #24
                                        Brutal football season thus far but the Bills are doing well which I really like for VMiller...going all in on him after DangeRuss put us on the titanic ride, Pujols and Molina retired without even getting past the WC series, UNLV lost to San Jose State, Sooners suck this year, BYU lost to the Golden Domers, and my pet's heads are falling off. But, I still ride with Von on the upside - let's get it!

                                        Comment


                                        • #25
                                          Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
                                          Brutal football season thus far but the Bills are doing well which I really like for VMiller...going all in on him after DangeRuss put us on the titanic ride, Pujols and Molina retired without even getting past the WC series, UNLV lost to San Jose State, Sooners suck this year, BYU lost to the Golden Domers, and my pet's heads are falling off. But, I still ride with Von on the upside - let's get it!
                                          UNLV represent

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X