Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Shannahan 31-14 with Jimmy G

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kyle Shannahan 31-14 with Jimmy G

    Since 2017..

    poor HAC K gets a Sunday night schooling after his Monday Night bedwetting.

    I already maxed out a credit card 5 figures on niners -2.5 bought points

    Broncos favored is hilarious.

    you just don’t get many free bets like this, watch this line be niners be -3 or more at kickoff!
    Last edited by wolf754life; 09-19-2022, 12:03 AM.

  • #2
    I'm calling BS since you can't even quote the line correctly or you are just a completely inept gambler that nobody should take seriously.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DD55 View Post
      I'm calling BS since you can't even quote the line correctly or you are just a completely inept gambler that nobody should take seriously.
      Sorry I bet up odds to win more at -2.5 49ers

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by wolf754life View Post

        Sorry I bet up odds to win more at -2.5 49ers
        What is the juice after that alternate line?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DD55 View Post

          What is the juice after that alternate line?
          +195

          Comment


          • #6
            Lol didn’t take long

            Comment


            • #7
              Anyone satisfied with Hackett coaching skills doesn't know anything about Football.
              He doesn't even do basic things right.

              I am not sure how Paton selected him.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by wolf754life View Post

                +195
                That is a little suspect +2.5 dog to alternate line of -2.5 is usually going to give you +145 give or take a nickle. I'm still calling your claimed bet as BS.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Every time Wolf has announced a “max out” bet his side loses. Broncos back?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                    Every time Wolf has announced a “max out” bet his side loses. Broncos back?
                    I think he is correct that is a good bet. Nines should have never been a 2.5 pt dog. Their DL is going to kill Denvers OL.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Vegas knows Hackett is a clown.






                      Jimmy G had no reps coming in. The guy was doing nothing in camp and preseason.

                      the preseason excuse fails when week 2 is the same ugly basic fails as week 1. 4 quarters of reps and they still don’t know what to do on offense. Offense actually regressed from week 1.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Gonna be a very tough game. Especially if we are missing half of our starters

                        Our defense has dominated 2 bad offenses. Can they do same vs a very skilled and well coached 49er offense. Especially if they finally get kittle back

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Kittle is coming back for this one…

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
                            Kittle is coming back for this one…
                            Will you just admit you are trolling and didn't actually place that bet? You exposed yourself as a fraud with your claims that you got a that juice on that alternate bet.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              His five figure CC looks like this. $10.00. He counts the decimal. 🤣🤣🤣

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                This is why books clean people out. Not that Wolf made this bet since I exposed his juice being way off but if you bet the opener on 9ers you would have got +2.5 and could have bet Denver at ML or +1.5 and middled. Wolf never made that bet though just was trolling.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
                                  Since 2017..

                                  poor HAC K gets a Sunday night schooling after his Monday Night bedwetting.

                                  I already maxed out a credit card 5 figures on niners -2.5 bought points

                                  Broncos favored is hilarious.

                                  you just don’t get many free bets like this, watch this line be niners be -3 or more at kickoff!
                                  Five figures is at least $10k. So...you just lost $10k+ and you didn't actually have the money to begin with. You borrowed it with that sky high credit card interest. Yikes. That's horrible.


                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Wolfie... 🤦🏽‍♂️

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      WOLFACER

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        I'll say it.

                                        31-15 now homie. 🚬😎

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          The thread title is false.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by listopencil View Post

                                            Five figures is at least $10k. So...you just lost $10k+ and you didn't actually have the money to begin with. You borrowed it with that sky high credit card interest. Yikes. That's horrible.

                                            He didn't make the bet and just act like he did.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by DD55 View Post

                                              He didn't make the bet and just act like he did.
                                              I don't know, he's obviously dumb enough to do something like that.

                                              Comment


                                              • DD55
                                                DD55 commented
                                                Editing a comment
                                                Go read the first part of the thread and I point out that his claim on the juice is completely false. He can't even get the name of his bet right. It is called an alternate line not buying points.

                                            • #24
                                              Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
                                              Since 2017..

                                              poor HAC K gets a Sunday night schooling after his Monday Night bedwetting.

                                              I already maxed out a credit card 5 figures on niners -2.5 bought points

                                              Broncos favored is hilarious.

                                              you just don’t get many free bets like this, watch this line be niners be -3 or more at kickoff!
                                              Just more proof that Wolf is a closet KC fan and has most of you fooled.

                                              Comment


                                              • #25
                                                Wolfe you must be the worlds worst sports better

                                                i play in the Circa million dollar contest. You pick 5 games a week against the contest spread…

                                                had broncos yesterday 😎
                                                so far after 3 weeks sitting at a 12-3 record. There’s 2 guys who are a crazy 15-0

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X