Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Broncos have a losing season?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What if Broncos have a losing season?

    What does new ownership do?

    Paton doesn’t deserve another year if it’s a losing season. He is not the owners choice. He was Elway/Ellis’ choice. 2 inept bozos who lost their jobs….teams fire horrendous staffs after one year and move on.

    if this season is lost by October 1 just dumped the entire FO and staff at years end.

  • #2
    What if? They just lost to the one of the worst teams in the league.. who do we draft top 5?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
      What if? They just lost to the one of the worst teams in the league.. who do we draft top 5?
      Seattle could have 2 top 5 draft picks this year.


      and people say they were dumb.


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post

        Seattle could have 2 top 5 draft picks this year.


        and people say they were dumb.

        Oh I forgot they get out pick lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          Then the Earth as we know it shall fade away.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
            What does new ownership do?

            Paton doesn’t deserve another year if it’s a losing season. He is not the owners choice. He was Elway/Ellis’ choice. 2 inept bozos who lost their jobs….teams fire horrendous staffs after one year and move on.

            if this season is lost by October 1 just dumped the entire FO and staff at years end.
            Not sure why everyone praises Paton so much... He is worse than Elway.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
              What does new ownership do?

              Paton doesn’t deserve another year if it’s a losing season. He is not the owners choice. He was Elway/Ellis’ choice. 2 inept bozos who lost their jobs….teams fire horrendous staffs after one year and move on.

              if this season is lost by October 1 just dumped the entire FO and staff at years end.
              They’re gonna have a hard time beating the Chef or Chugs, so let’s say 5 losses right there including opening night. I doubt we sweep the Fade, so 6. I could easily see a losing season. But then again lots of things happen in the NFL… I truly don’t know what to expect.

              Comment


              • #8
                Penalties, 3 points in 3 possessions inside the 10 yet still just missed winning.

                Anyone that thinks Denver will be one of the 5 worst teams in the NFL, please put your $ where your mouth is. I take venmo, PayPal & cashapp.

                We'll be fine, we looked like a team that had zero game experience together. We still have 16 games left in regular season.

                Comment


                • #9
                  You think Paton’s job would be in jeopardy? I doubt it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This team won’t have a losing season.
                    Holy cow 1% you were doing so well… now this.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post
                      You think Paton’s job would be in jeopardy? I doubt it.
                      If it’s sub 500 that’s 7 straight losing seasons and the longest playoff drought besides the jets.


                      no high draft picks in 2 drafts(next year likely a top 5-10).

                      New owner with zero connections to any of it.

                      GMs have lost their jobs after a few years.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We should not have hired him in the first place.. That too a coach from GB,

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
                          This team won’t have a losing season.
                          Holy cow 1% you were doing so well… now this.
                          I did say “what if”. But you Want to bet?

                          I do not see 9 wins on the board anymore. Seattle was supposed to be one.

                          I’ll go even further and say they won’t win one afc west game.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Gotta love the week 1 overreactions
                            reminds of the Peyton led broncos after they got stomped vs the falcons on MNF. Except that was week 2

                            broncos are going to murder the Texans next game. Then will the sky finally be blue again?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Not a great 1st game scenario going into a loud Seattle, with new coaches, new QB to the team....not to mention that the first game is against his old team. Hoping Hackett pulls his head out of his ass. Hoping he can and will. What concerns me more is how the D made Geno look pretty decent. He is not. A good D performance earlier in the game would have quieted the crowd. Major adjustments needed before we face Mahomes and Herbert. Really wish we had a stud MLB. Haven't had one of those in almost 20 years

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post
                                Gotta love the week 1 overreactions
                                reminds of the Peyton led broncos after they got stomped vs the falcons on MNF. Except that was week 2

                                broncos are going to murder the Texans next game. Then will the sky finally be blue again?
                                All the pundits said the Broncos were going to murder the Seahawks this week.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post
                                  Gotta love the week 1 overreactions
                                  reminds of the Peyton led broncos after they got stomped vs the falcons on MNF. Except that was week 2

                                  broncos are going to murder the Texans next game. Then will the sky finally be blue again?
                                  Yeah, I’m encouraged. We have a legit qb now and we kicked the shit out of them once they scored that last td. Lots of good players showed up.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Remember, we all have losing seasons from time to time, but when you have faith, God will increase you! When in life, we fumble on the goal line twice, and when we can't seem to get our minds wrapped around when to call a time out and gather our thoughts, just remember, Russel Wilson. God has rewarded Russ with tidings fame, fortune and heavenly wife even as Gods hand guided Wilsons would be game winning super bowl pass into the hands of that Patriots D-back and even as his coach forsook him in the waning moments of tonights big game, still Russ has faith and still his cup runeth over.

                                    Comment


                                    • Agent Zero
                                      Agent Zero commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Allah is superior

                                    • Zerovoltz
                                      Zerovoltz commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I don't know Agent Zero....Mike Tyson praised Allah and he developed a hunger for wanting to eat children and lost a bunch of money.

                                  • #19
                                    Originally posted by Roh View Post

                                    All the pundits said the Broncos were going to murder the Seahawks this week.
                                    Because most pundits are actually retards in disguise. Gotta look at the big picture and situation

                                    This was seattles super bowl. Everyone knew they were going to be hyped up. And Playing them week 1 in prime time when the team is still rusty is bad timing for denver. I laughed at anyone expecting a denver blowout. Seattles loud fans alone won them this game (not counting Hacketts buffoonery)

                                    im glad this game is out of the way.
                                    now let’s rebound vs the Texans. No reason this team can’t beat them

                                    Comment


                                    • #20


                                      The lord giveth and the lord taketh, but still Russ Wilson praises his name!

                                      Comment


                                      • #21
                                        Thank God for Nathaniel the HACK

                                        Comment


                                        • #22
                                          Originally posted by cousinal11 View Post
                                          Penalties, 3 points in 3 possessions inside the 10 yet still just missed winning.

                                          Anyone that thinks Denver will be one of the 5 worst teams in the NFL, please put your $ where your mouth is. I take venmo, PayPal & cashapp.

                                          We'll be fine, we looked like a team that had zero game experience together. We still have 16 games left in regular season.
                                          Damn I wish I could go back in time and take you up on this bet!!!!

                                          Comment


                                        • #23
                                          I want PAton gone now!

                                          Comment


                                          • #24
                                            What if? Its more like be how high of first and second rounder is Seattle getting at this point? Seems really high.

                                            Comment


                                            • #25
                                              Originally posted by DD55 View Post
                                              What if? Its more like be how high of first and second rounder is Seattle getting at this point? Seems really high.
                                              Top 10 pick

                                              Comment

                                              Working...
                                              X