Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 College Draft Prospects

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2022 College Draft Prospects

    Who you got for the upcoming year?

  • #2
    Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
    Who you got for the upcoming year?
    Salma Hayek with a snake

    Comment


    • #3
      Carson Strong. Most interesting QB prospect this year.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by AlaskaMagnum View Post
        Carson Strong. Most interesting QB prospect this year.
        It will be interesting to see what he does. I am also interested in Desmond Ridder to see if he continues to improve.

        Comment


        • #5
          Malik Willis is fun

          Comment


          • #6
            Malik Willis is intriguing I agree. Auburn recruited so he has the chops. Liberty not playing great comp but the guy has a rocket arm and can run. Poor man’s Justin Fields.

            Sam Howell I love tho. Size is an issue but will probably measure similarly to Zach Wilson. Wilson btw looks like a complete stud. I expected good. What I am seeing now is the next Drew Brees but with a stronger arm.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

              It will be interesting to see what he does. I am also interested in Desmond Ridder to see if he continues to improve.
              I think he’s > Howell. They say high football IQ, understands protection, and he throws the best back shoulder pass since Manning.

              Comment


              • #8
                Next years QB class is worthless. At least according to everyone who wanted the Broncos to draft a QB this year. 1-2 guys we don't expect will emerge.

                Remember that pretty much every QB lost an offseason of development with most teams not having spring ball and limited Fall camp. Many only got 4 games in 2020, with limited practice time during the season. Same goes for every player. I expect a lot of guys at every position to make a big jump, and the draft should be very deep in 2022.

                Comment


                • #9
                  If they don't go balls to the wall for a QB, finding an EDGE prospect and an OT who can start Day 1 in 2022 should be their primary objective. Premium positions. Have to do it.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                    If they don't go balls to the wall for a QB, finding an EDGE prospect and an OT who can start Day 1 in 2022 should be theirs primary objective. Premium positions. Have to do it.

                    Rattler, Corral, Howell, Willis, and Strong are all potential 1st rounders. All have big arms and good accuracy. I would be happy to take a chance on any of these guys. There should be a QB available to draft no matter where we end up.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AlaskaMagnum View Post

                      Rattler, Corral, Howell, Willis, and Strong are all potential 1st rounders. All have big arms and good accuracy. I would be happy to take a chance on any of these guys. There should be a QB available to draft no matter where we end up.
                      Don't sleep on Phil Jurkovec from BC.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by AlaskaMagnum View Post
                        Rattler, Corral, Howell, Willis, and Strong are all potential 1st rounders. All have big arms and good accuracy. I would be happy to take a chance on any of these guys. There should be a QB available to draft no matter where we end up.
                        The two guys on that list that interest me the most are Willis and Strong. Rattler's likely out of reach.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Jordon Davis NT/DT for Georgia was super stud last night. 350 pounds or so and very good movement. Wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t a top 15 selection next draft

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Requiem View Post

                            The two guys on that list that interest me the most are Willis and Strong. Rattler's likely out of reach.
                            I think Rattler is a bit overrated, but I guess we will see. Strong is my favorite QB in this class, but I have to get creative to watch his games. I love how fast he gets the ball out.

                            Willis has the potential to be something very dangerous and special. I think there will be a QB ready for us if we want in the draft.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Kenny Pickett, QB, Pitt is of interest. I would like him for Broncos.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                                Kenny Pickett, QB, Pitt is of interest. I would like him for Broncos.
                                I like Pickett. I like Desmond Ridder, too. I have not watched Carson Strong play, yet.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Ridder sounds good. There are more QB prospects out there than many believe. The issue is whether the Broncos or their fans have ANY patience to develop a QB. I don't think Shula is particularly good. This is not an overnight fix. It will take time. I would not mind if the Broncos had two prospective QBs under development at the same time both on the 53. Learning, pushing.

                                  But I don't know if QB will be a priority for Paton.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                                    Ridder sounds good. There are more QB prospects out there than many believe. The issue is whether the Broncos or their fans have ANY patience to develop a QB. I don't think Shula is particularly good. This is not an overnight fix. It will take time. I would not mind if the Broncos had two prospective QBs under development at the same time both on the 53. Learning, pushing.

                                    But I don't know if QB will be a priority for Paton.
                                    Presuming a new coaching staff is brought in, a new quarterback should be priority #1. I would love to have one of these hot OCs get the HC job and have major input on the best fit for their system.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by qbronco View Post

                                      I like Pickett. I like Desmond Ridder, too. I have not watched Carson Strong play, yet.
                                      Dang Pitt was on tv this weekend and I didn't watch. I'll have to try and catch a game. What do you guys think of Corral?

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Lots of PR, but I am not as familiar with him. I am gonna read up on him. There is no dearth of stuff.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by PRBronco View Post

                                          Dang Pitt was on tv this weekend and I didn't watch. I'll have to try and catch a game. What do you guys think of Corral?
                                          Quick release, amazing athletic ability, good accuracy, above average arm. Really good player that needs to be wide zone system.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            I sort of agree with Kipper: best prospects to date seem to be Pickett, Corral, Ridder, Willis and others.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              I'm pretty bearish on the 2022 QB class. There isn't a single prospect among them that I would take with a day one selection.

                                              I like Even Neal, the OT from Alabama if he manages to fall to us in the first round. It might finally solve the RT issue that has plagued us for decades, and after Bolles is done with his current contract we can shift him to LT down the line.

                                              I like Derek Stingley, the CB out of LSU, but I worry he can't stay healthy. Definitely would pounce on him if he is there at the end of the second round using our pick from the Von Miller trade.

                                              We need some fresh bodies at DT with Purcell regressing this year and I think that Travon Walker from Georgia would be a good fit.

                                              Also, Melvin Gordon will be an UFA and I think Isaiah Spiller from Texas A&M offers value in the second round as his replacement.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Looking at the roster, Safety, (Kicker and Punter debatable), might be the only positions that will not need to be addressed during the offseason.

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by PRBronco View Post

                                                  What do you guys think of Corral?
                                                  Not big/stout enough. Seems bigger frame or stouter young QBs are doing better nowadays to me, guys like Josh Allen and Justin Herbert, unless you can get a super talented guy like Kyler Murray. Zack is kind of stout also. Young QBs have to be big/stout enough to take the hits and still execute as they learn the pro game via experience.

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X