Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire Patton

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fire Patton

    This ****ing vikings clown.

    trades von before firing Fangio and Shurmur.

    this mother****er can get fired with them for all i care.

    This clown is only reason two floaters is on this team, only reason this team has no future, so it trades its core players.

    Im done. **** this clown and this clown ass franchise

  • #2
    It’s Paton, not Patton.
    He can’t fire Fangio and Shurmur, and there’s no reason to right now anyway.
    It was a smart trade.
    Please be done, Shane. Please.

    Comment


    • #3
      Shane is an embarrassment, as always.

      Comment


      • #4
        Shane being a ****ing moron, as usual…..

        Comment


        • #5
          Im fine being called stupid, at least i dont have shane syndrome.

          you gotta be a falco to think this was a good move.
          Last edited by DomCasual; 11-02-2021, 08:34 AM. Reason: We aren’t taking shots at disabilities. Glad to have you back, man. Just dial it back a little, please. :)

          Comment


          • #6
            ”Corners are harder to find than QBs”

            We’re so screwed….

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TeddyTwoFloaters View Post
              Im fine being called stupid, at least i dont have shane syndrome.

              you gotta be a falco to think this was a good move.
              It's Shanes Syndrome.
              Last edited by DomCasual; 11-02-2021, 08:34 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                I’ve agreed with shane on alot of things over the years.


                But I’m not sure how you can honestly think Von was going to stay after these last 9 games are played…in his head he’s already a Cowboy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                  I’ve agreed with shane on alot of things over the years.


                  But I’m not sure how you can honestly think Von was going to stay after these last 9 games are played…in his head he’s already a Cowboy.

                  Exactly, It was a choice of playing him in another 9 meaningless games and then getting nothing for him when he walked, or getting two day two selections. Honestly, the longer I think about it, the crazier I think it is that we got that much back for him given his age and recent health. Contrast with the Texans who got nothing in return for J.J. Watt.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Shane should happy his Los Angeles Rams added a great piece.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                      I’ve agreed with shane on alot of things over the years.


                      But I’m not sure how you can honestly think Von was going to stay after these last 9 games are played…in his head he’s already a Cowboy.
                      Man I don't know. After his farewell to the fans and players. He was Broncos for life.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by v2micca View Post


                        Exactly, It was a choice of playing him in another 9 meaningless games and then getting nothing for him when he walked, or getting two day two selections. Honestly, the longer I think about it, the crazier I think it is that we got that much back for him given his age and recent health. Contrast with the Texans who got nothing in return for J.J. Watt.
                        Yep. Broncos eating up the money really helped increase the value…someone on Twitter compared it to browns eating Brocks contract for better draft picks which worked out well for them in who they took

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by quoydogs View Post

                          Man I don't know. After his farewell to the fans and players. He was Broncos for life.
                          He’s a HOFer who’s a ROFer. He will always have roots as a bronco well after retirement. Would be great to see him win a SB this year and sign back but IMO he’s going to go somewhere else, or stay in LA depending on if they win the SB

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The Browns still suck, don’t be fooled because they finally had 1 decent season last year. This crap FO is now on the level of the Texans and you guys are praising them, pathetic….

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Paton had a plan to upgrade the QB position. not his fault a team backed out.

                              his draft this year looks very good.

                              maybe #40 is so bad but #56 looked damn good . wore the green dot and went side line to sideline and led the team in tackles

                              hopefully gets better each game

                              i count

                              #2 #33 #30 #53 and #56 as keepers from this draft.

                              “ Lynch “ Paton only after seeing what the QB position looks like April 2022

                              and maybe learn how to spell his name because he’s going to be around for a while.





                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Tangerine View Post
                                The Browns still suck, don’t be fooled because they finally had 1 decent season last year. This crap FO is now on the level of the Texans and you guys are praising them, pathetic….
                                What specifically do you not like about the trade? Or is your take all emotion with no actual rational thought behind it?

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by ceh View Post
                                  Paton had a plan to upgrade the QB position. not his fault a team backed out.

                                  his draft this year looks very good.

                                  maybe #40 is so bad but #56 looked damn good . wore the green dot and went side line to sideline and led the team in tackles

                                  hopefully gets better each game

                                  i count

                                  #2 #33 #30 #53 and #56 as keepers from this draft.

                                  “ Lynch “ Paton only after seeing what the QB position looks like April 2022

                                  and maybe learn how to spell his name because he’s going to be around for a while.




                                  Paton understood something many a poster on this forum did not. This team was not an elite QB away from being a superbowl contender. We have a lot of young exciting talent. But it remains raw and needs a couple of years of seasoning and good coaching before it is really ready for the fires of post-season football. We still have significant weaknesses on our offensive line. While I understand how some are frustrated seeing the Chargers luck into a franchise guy in Herbert and Buffalo take the time and effort needed to develop Josh Allen into a franchise guy after we passed on him for Chubb, we still have many pressing needs beyond just the QB position before this team is Superbowl ready.

                                  So, Paton made offers to attempt to upgrade the QB position this past off-season. But he made offers that would not strip us of the ability to add much needed impact talent to this team in the next few years. Because he understands that (unlike the Rams) we are not in our Superbowl window yet. And he wisely chose not to close that window with short-sighted deals before it even has a chance to fully open.

                                  And speaking of the Rams. They are an elite team now. But their lack of draft selections to restock their team is going to seriously bite them within the next few years. I would not be surprised to see this team completely fall apart by 2024.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Twit

                                    Last edited by Blueflame; 11-02-2021, 10:54 PM.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Fangio and teddy coming back next year. Hope yall excited.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by TeddyTwoFloaters View Post
                                        Fangio and teddy coming back next year. Hope yall excited.

                                        You are just being contrarian regarding Fangio. There is less than a 2% chance he is the Broncos head coach in 2022. As for Teddy, he's not our biggest problem. He's not a franchise type QB, but he is more than suitable as a placeholder until we find one. So, having Teddy back in 2022 would not upset me the way it upsets some on this board.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          so a place holder for the next qb we dump after 18 games

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            The only people taking anything at face value from today’s presser have a clear agenda. Fangio is done.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by TeddyTwoFloaters View Post
                                              so a place holder for the next qb we dump after 18 games
                                              Obviously the Broncos will need to do something about how terrible they are at developing QBs.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Does anyone remember when the Broncos hired Munchak? There were reports about an incentive to get him in Denver. It may have been pure speculation, but I remember something about Munchak being hired as the next head coach if Fangio retired or didn’t work out. I am now wondering if that was put in Munchak’s contract?

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  So paton said yesterday he believes in the coaches!!!
                                                  Is he
                                                  A. Lying
                                                  B. Delusional
                                                  C. Correct

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X