Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Mr. B. It was a pleasure.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thank you Mr. B. It was a pleasure.

    I'm a bit heart broken as this deal goes on. I started watching and remembering the Broncos about 1985.

    I also understand things could not continue the way they were so onward to new and exciting memories!

  • #2
    Thank you Bowlen. Wish the ownership stayed with the family.

    Comment


    • #3
      Best owner in sports when he was alive

      Comment


      • #4
        He was the greatest owner in sports and it was also time for a change. Neither of those things changes the other. Thank you Mr. B!

        Comment


        • #5
          Definitely time for a change. He realized that none of his kids were capable of running the team at some point. The blood of the city is just a milder version of Hunter Biden.

          Comment


          • #6
            How many owners would spend out of pocket to keep the team competitive the way Mr. B did? First class all the way, the last 15 years were a sad way for it all to come crashing down but it was a great journey.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DD55 View Post
              Definitely time for a change. He realized that none of his kids were capable of running the team at some point. The blood of the city is just a milder version of Hunter Biden.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	FF9A99D3-544E-4F92-9923-F85D42E052FF.gif
Views:	91
Size:	882.4 KB
ID:	131809
              .

              Comment


              • #8
                I loved how Rob Walton butchered the commissioners name by referring to him as Goodle!

                Comment


                • FormerlyPassword
                  FormerlyPassword commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure why but I also found it plum hilarious.

              • #9
                Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post
                Best owner in sports when he was alive
                LMAO!

                Without Lamar Hunt there wouldn’t have been an AFL. No Chiefs, Broncos, Raiders etc.

                There's a reason the AFC Championship rewards the Lamar Hunt trophy.
                Last edited by Tim58; 08-09-2022, 04:06 PM.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by Tim58 View Post

                  LMAO!

                  Without Lamar Hunt there wouldn’t have been an AFL. No Chiefs, Broncos, Raiders etc.

                  There's a reason the AFC Championship rewards the Lamar Hunt trophy.
                  Nobody gives a **** about Lamar Hunt

                  Pat Bowlen shits on him

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post

                    Nobody gives a **** about Lamar Hunt

                    Pat Bowlen shits on him
                    And they give less of a shit about Pat Bowlen.Evrrything I posted above is true.

                    Everything you posted is mindless shit. The Hunts could buy the Bowlens 15 times over.
                    Last edited by Tim58; 08-09-2022, 04:24 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Drunk Monkey
                      Drunk Monkey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yet another low class trash post from a troll. Go play in traffic.

                    • Agent Zero
                      Agent Zero commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What about the Walton’s? Hunts gonna buy them too? Gtfo

                  • #12
                    Originally posted by Tim58 View Post

                    And they give less of a shit about Pat Bowlen.Evrrything I posted above is true.

                    Everything you posted is mindless shit.
                    You know what else is true?
                    under Pat Bowlen the broncos went to 7 Super Bowls winning 3.

                    How many times did the chefs win with Lamar hunt? That’s what I thought. Like I said best owner

                    Pathetic chef fans actually think anyone cares about loser hunt

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post
                      You know what else is true?
                      under Pat Bowlen the broncos went 7 Super Bowls winning 3.

                      How many times did the chiefs win with Lamar hunt? That’s what I thought. Like I said best owner

                      Pathetic chef fans actually think anyone cares about loser hunt
                      So they went to the Super Bowl and got their asses handed them. Three of the five worst blowouts in SB history, including the worst, 55-10. He didn't win one till he hired one of the cheatingest HCs in the history of the league and they became the dirtiest team in the NFL. It took the jennies almost 4 decades to win a league championship, and they had to cheat to do it then.

                      Comment


                      • #14
                        Originally posted by Tim58 View Post

                        So they went to the Super Bowl and got their asses handed them. Three of the five worst blowouts in SB history, including the worst, 55-10. He didn't win one till he hired one of the cheatingest HCs in the history of the league and they became the dirtiest team in the NFL. It took the jennies almost 4 decades to win a league championship, and they had to cheat to do it then.
                        give it up
                        you lost this one

                        Comment


                        • #15
                          Get the **** out of here, math-challenged KC fans. You’re unworthy of Mr. B.

                          Also, HL Hunt was one of the biggest pieces of shit in modern US history. That’s your family fortune

                          Comment


                          • #16
                            Originally posted by Agent Zero View Post
                            give it up
                            you lost this one
                            I lost this one here, huh?

                            Does the word delusional mean anything to you?

                            Comment


                            • #17
                              Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                              Get the **** out of here, math-challenged KC fans. You’re unworthy of Mr. B.

                              Also, HL Hunt was one of the biggest pieces of shit in modern US history. That’s your family fortune
                              And what if I don't?

                              KC has been one of the cleanest teams in the league, and that started with Lamar. AllBowlen did was hire a scumbag to run his team. He sold out.

                              Comment


                              • #18
                                Originally posted by Tim58 View Post

                                And what if I don't?

                                KC has been one of the cleanest teams in the league, and that started with Lamar. AllBowlen did was hire a scumbag to run his team. He sold out.
                                It’s all daddy HL’s blood money.

                                Comment


                                • #19
                                  Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                                  It’s all daddy HL’s blood money.
                                  What blood money? They made their money in the oil business, same as the Bowlens. Sounds like the Hunts were just better at it

                                  Comment


                                  • #20
                                    He was better than anyone in the country at making friends with actual outright Fascists, white supremacists and other extreme right wing nutjobs, that’s for sure.

                                    Comment


                                    • #21
                                      Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                                      He was better than anyone in the country at making friends with actual outright Fascists, white supremacists and other extreme right wing nutjobs, that’s for sure.
                                      Lamar? No he didn't.

                                      You can talk shit all you want, the fact is Lamar created the AFL, and paved the way for people like Bowlen that rode his shirt tails.

                                      Comment


                                      • #22
                                        Originally posted by Tim58 View Post

                                        Lamar? No he didn't.
                                        It’s all HL’s blood money. And a lot of that money flowed through anti-integration and white supremacist groups. HL was real generous with that money…

                                        Comment


                                        • #23
                                          Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                                          It’s all HL’s blood money. And a lot of that money flowed through anti-integration and white supremacist groups. HL was real generous with that money…
                                          Had nothing to do with Lamar. Look at the time period. Lots of racism going on in that period. Bowlens dad was a freaking lawyer.

                                          What Hunt did with that money has nothing to do with how he made it.

                                          Comment


                                          • #24
                                            Originally posted by Tim58 View Post

                                            Had nothing to do with Lamar. Look at the time period. Lots of racism going on in that period. Bowlens dad was a freaking lawyer.

                                            What Hunt did with that money has nothing to do with how he made it.
                                            Texas oil and the military industrial complex also go hand-in-hand. He was just friends with far right military folks, surely no business relationship there…

                                            Comment


                                            • #25
                                              Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                                              Texas oil and the military industrial complex also go hand-in-hand. He was just friends with far right military folks, surely no business relationship there…
                                              Got proof of that? No. You're just doing what you jenny fans do, pull unsubstantiated shit out of your ass.

                                              AnD even if it's true, the Bowlens were in oil too. But I'm sure they were straight shooters, hih?

                                              LMAO!

                                              Comment

                                              Working...
                                              X