Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WI nursing homes voting scandal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WI nursing homes voting scandal

    The Racine County Sheriff’s Office announced during their press conference on Thursday that they are submitting their investigation to the Racine District Attorney’s office following their hearing today. The Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) violated state law in a statewide nursing home voting scam. The WEC did not follow the law. The Wisconsin Election Commission took…

  • #2
    Wisconsin may be the first state to decertify the fraudulent 2020 election after Racine County Sheriff and Sgt. Michael Luell caught the Wisconsin Elections Commission red-handed. OAN’s Christina Bobb wrote a phenomenal report, shortly after it was revealed that members of the Wisconsin Elections Commission targeted nursing homes and knowingly “shattered” elections laws, according to Racine County…

    Comment


    • #3
      It begins 🍿

      Comment


      • #4
        People are damn idiots if they actually think fraud didn’t happen.

        2016 Clinton screamed fraud.

        McAuliffe hasn’t even seen Election Day and he’s already lawyered up for contested fraud accusations. Democrats know there’s wide spread fraud because they the ones always doing it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Look at that! A few limp dick posters still thinking the election is going to be overturned. Sad!

          Comment


          • #6
            Meanwhile outside the Gateway Pundit echo chamber ---

            A highly anticipated nonpartisan audit of the 2020 presidential election in Wisconsin released Friday did not identify any widespread fraud in the battleground state, which a key Republican legislative leader said shows its elections are “safe and secure.”
            Wisconsin audit confirms 2020 election results, looks to future

            https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...ooks-to-future

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
              Meanwhile outside the Gateway Pundit echo chamber ---



              Wisconsin audit confirms 2020 election results, looks to future

              https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...ooks-to-future
              Some teachings of Christian Science:

              Undeserved Suffering
              Though appearing real, suffering (and illness) is a false belief or error of mortal thought. Suffering is overcome by asserting the truth of one's being as an idea of God. Often, a trained Christian Science practitioner is called to support the patient's thought through prayerfully "knowing the truth."
              Contemporary Issues
              The church claims no position on abortion, though such a step would clearly not be in harmony with seeing God’s child as perfect and divine. Reliance on conventional medicine, though discouraged, is left up to the individual. Physicians are not viewed antagonistically; but their methods are seen as ineffective because they treat disease as originating in the body rather than mind. Homosexuality is often regarded negatively, a belief that requires healing through Christian Science practices--the Mother Church has not announced opposition to this view.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                Look at that! A few limp dick posters still thinking the election is going to be overturned. Sad!
                People talk and discuss things in this forum. We can disagree with common courtesy. The anger, disdain and disrespect you show is a reflection of your character.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                  Some teachings of Christian Science:

                  Undeserved Suffering
                  Though appearing real, suffering (and illness) is a false belief or error of mortal thought. Suffering is overcome by asserting the truth of one's being as an idea of God. Often, a trained Christian Science practitioner is called to support the patient's thought through prayerfully "knowing the truth."
                  Contemporary Issues
                  The church claims no position on abortion, though such a step would clearly not be in harmony with seeing God’s child as perfect and divine. Reliance on conventional medicine, though discouraged, is left up to the individual. Physicians are not viewed antagonistically; but their methods are seen as ineffective because they treat disease as originating in the body rather than mind. Homosexuality is often regarded negatively, a belief that requires healing through Christian Science practices--the Mother Church has not announced opposition to this view.
                  You do realize that I can find the same information on other sources? (that was merely the first link I came across). It's the results of a nonpartisan audit....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                    You do realize that I can find the same information on other sources? (that was merely the first link I came across). It's the results of a nonpartisan audit....
                    Lol, just sayin’

                    BTW, I’m not thinking the election will change. I do advocate for what I think is fair & true. I know you do as well.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post
                      People talk and discuss things in this forum. We can disagree with common courtesy. The anger, disdain and disrespect you show is a reflection of your character.
                      Cry about the election some more, Phony Baloney. Thoughts and prayers!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Requiem View Post

                        Cry about the election some more, Phony Baloney. Thoughts and prayers!
                        I’ll just leave you with yourself. That’s punishment enough.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post
                          I’ll just leave you with yourself. That’s punishment enough.
                          Is that a white flag I see? I think it is. Wow! That's a big one. Victory for me!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Requiem View Post

                            Is that a white flag I see? I think it is. Wow! That's a big one. Victory for me!
                            Tell yourself that straight jacket you are wearing is a white flag, if that helps you cope.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post
                              Tell yourself that straight jacket you are wearing is a white flag, if that helps you cope.
                              You are going to have to do better with your zingers, Phony Baloney. Homework time for you!

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Requiem View Post

                                You are going to have to do better with your zingers, Phony Baloney. Homework time for you!
                                Entertainment at a premium for you. We understand. There there...

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                  Lol, just sayin’

                                  BTW, I’m not thinking the election will change. I do advocate for what I think is fair & true. I know you do as well.
                                  The election cannot change -- not without throwing out the Constitution because it does not allow for do-overs for a certified election.

                                  What needed to happen was for the loser of the election to concede once it became obvious that he'd lost. It's not like he lost the popular vote by half a milllion votes (Bush vs Gore). The Biden win should not have been in question.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    The Racine County Sheriff’s Office announced during their press conference on Thursday that they are submitting their investigation to the Racine District Attorney’s office following their hearing today. The Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) violated state law in a statewide nursing home voting scam. The WEC did not follow the law. The Wisconsin Election Commission took…

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by The1percentKid View Post
                                      People are damn idiots if they actually think fraud didn’t happen.

                                      Nope. The only "damn idiots" are those who contend there WAS fraud and we ALL must believe it - despite the fact they have no evidence of anything approaching the levels of fraud required to change the winner in any state. WE DO KNOW TRUMP committed "Attempted Election Fraud" when he called the Republican secretary of state in Georgia, and bullied him to "find me the votes." But that Republican would not cheat for Trump. It's all on audio tape.

                                      LET'S GET REAL ... there's no constitutional provision to "de-certify" election results anyway. And no, the Supreme Court almost certainly would not involve themselves in this without there first being a finding of fact - that is, a TRIAL. Which thus far, Trump and his minions have failed on - failed even to GET TO a trial, much less win. They're at least 0-30 in courts.

                                      And this article - if Andy and Barney are from Racine County, how were they able to investigate "all 72 counties" in Wisconsin? And finally:

                                      . . THE ELECTION WAS A YEAR AGO!

                                      Give it up already.



                                      Originally posted by 1PercentKid
                                      2016 Clinton screamed fraud.

                                      WRONG!

                                      In fact, Hilary declined several entreaties to challenge results in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. And these weren't "county sheriffs" suggesting she challenge them, these were noted mathematicians and law firms whose evidence wasthat precincts using electronic voting machines registered 7% fewer votes for Hillary than those with paper ballots and optical scanners. These results were at odds with these precinct's histories, and ran counter to their totals down the same ballots. Now THAT'S evidence. Not PROOF mind you, just EVIDENCE.



                                      Originally posted by 1PercentKid
                                      McAuliffe hasn’t even seen Election Day and he’s already lawyered up for contested fraud accusations.

                                      Good grief, can you blame him?! The way you guys scream "FRAUD!" without good cause?!

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post


                                        Nope. The only "damn idiots" are those who contend there WAS fraud and we ALL must believe it - despite the fact they have no evidence of anything approaching the levels of fraud required to change the winner in any state. WE DO KNOW TRUMP committed "Attempted Election Fraud" when he called the Republican secretary of state in Georgia, and bullied him to "find me the votes." But that Republican would not cheat for Trump. It's all on audio tape.

                                        LET'S GET REAL ... there's no constitutional provision to "de-certify" election results anyway. And no, the Supreme Court almost certainly would not involve themselves in this without there first being a finding of fact - that is, a TRIAL. Which thus far, Trump and his minions have failed on - failed even to GET TO a trial, much less win. They're at least 0-30 in courts.

                                        And this article - if Andy and Barney are from Racine County, how were they able to investigate "all 72 counties" in Wisconsin? And finally:

                                        . . THE ELECTION WAS A YEAR AGO!

                                        Give it up already.






                                        WRONG!

                                        In fact, Hilary declined several entreaties to challenge results in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. And these weren't "county sheriffs" suggesting she challenge them, these were noted mathematicians and law firms whose evidence wasthat precincts using electronic voting machines registered 7% fewer votes for Hillary than those with paper ballots and optical scanners. These results were at odds with these precinct's histories, and ran counter to their totals down the same ballots. Now THAT'S evidence. Not PROOF mind you, just EVIDENCE.






                                        Good grief, can you blame him?! The way you guys scream "FRAUD!" without good cause?!
                                        What do you make of over 35% of people believing it was fraud and needs to be overturned? Just deplorables so who cares?

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                          What do you make of over 35% of people believing it was fraud and needs to be overturned? Just deplorables so who cares?
                                          What I take away from that is a sore loser failed to concede; choosing instead to lie in order to salve his massive ego. And 35% are buying into his oft-repeated Big Lie.

                                          Let's get real -- there is no provision in the Constitution for "overturning" elections. (Buff is right on that). The election is certified and the President has been inaugurated. It's over. The liar -- and his 35% need to accept the loss and move on.

                                          And both parties need younger candidates for next election. The Presidency is a stressful job that makes much younger guys look old before their time.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                                            What I take away from that is a sore loser failed to concede; choosing instead to lie in order to salve his massive ego. And 35% are buying into his oft-repeated Big Lie.

                                            Let's get real -- there is no provision in the Constitution for "overturning" elections. (Buff is right on that). The election is certified and the President has been inaugurated. It's over. The liar -- and his 35% need to accept the loss and move on.

                                            And both parties need younger candidates for next election. The Presidency is a stressful job that makes much younger guys look old before their time.
                                            It’s not about being a sore loser. I’ve voted many times and my candidate didn’t win. Happens all the time. But once you see fraud on the level of the last election it puts our Country and what we stand for at risk.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                              It’s not about being a sore loser. I’ve voted many times and my candidate didn’t win. Happens all the time. But once you see fraud on the level of the last election it puts our Country and what we stand for at risk.
                                              Oh, no -- it absolutely IS about being a sore loser and a malignant narcissist who cannot acknowledge that he lost. So he lies and his supporters attempt to violently overthrow the will of the voters, threatening the lives of Congresspersons and even his own VP. And I agree it puts our Country and what we stand for at risk.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

                                                Oh, no -- it absolutely IS about being a sore loser and a malignant narcissist who cannot acknowledge that he lost. So he lies and his supporters attempt to violently overthrow the will of the voters, threatening the lives of Congresspersons and even his own VP. And I agree it puts our Country and what we stand for at risk.
                                                Calling out the swamp was never going to be easy, nor quiet.

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                                                  Calling out the swamp was never going to be easy, nor quiet.
                                                  Donald Trump was never "draining any swamp". He lied to you and still is.

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X