Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Final Final Name the Board Finale

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Final Final Name the Board Finale

    BroncoBoard got through to this point. I almost believe that was like Richard Pryor in Brewster's Millions, when everyone voted for None of the Above.

    BroncoThunder was suggested. I'd go with that, if the first word was pluralized. Otherwise, it's too confusing.

    So, this is what we're going to do. Per Paladin's suggestion, we're voting for two choices. Both have orange in the title, which I like. Either would work. I get that there are better options. But we need a domain. This ends with the kickoff of the next Broncos game (on Halloween).

    By the way, we'll hold onto BroncosBoard.com in perpetuity, and always forward it to the appropriate place.
    23
    SaluteTheOrange.com
    13.04%
    3
    OrangeHuddle.com
    86.96%
    20

    The poll is expired.


  • #2
    as long as broncos board works that is great. i went with orangehuddle for the poll.

    Comment


    • #3
      Went with OrangeHuddle.


      BroncosThunder is already taken?

      Comment


      • DomCasual
        DomCasual commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, unfortunately.

    • #4
      Good move. Orange Huddle it seems to be. We'll all be here. Congrats, Dom.

      Comment


      • #5
        Hey, Dom. When you change the domain, will we be required to register and set up our profiles, again? I am willing to do that, but curious?

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by qbronco View Post
          Hey, Dom. When you change the domain, will we be required to register and set up our profiles, again? I am willing to do that, but curious?
          No. Everything will stay the same. You won't even have to update your bookmark, if you don't want.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

            No. Everything will stay the same. You won't even have to update your bookmark, if you don't want.
            That’s cool. Thank you!

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
              BroncoBoard got through to this point. I almost believe that was like Richard Pryor in Brewster's Millions, when everyone voted for None of the Above.

              BroncoThunder was suggested. I'd go with that, if the first word was pluralized. Otherwise, it's too confusing.

              By the way, we'll hold onto BroncosBoard.com in perpetuity, and always forward it to the appropriate place.
              Yep, the lack of the plural was the weakness, but I had to at least mention the singular version, it was the only decent .com available.

              Hey, I vote we stick with BroncosBoard, we'd be like the Washington Football Club. Hey, we're in no rush.


              But I think it's about time we mere posters show our appreciation for DomCasual, and what he'd done here.

              SO if we don't find something by Anniversary #1, it's .....
              .

              Comment


              • #9
                I can't send him a bouquet over the internet, Buff. But I can do:
                Hip Hip
                Hooray!!!!

                Comment


                • #10
                  OrangeMange.com FTW!

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    100% Orange Huddle. I like it.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      I kind of like orange huddle as well. Bronco's huddle would be better though.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Anyone have any basic, 20K-foot ideas on what might go into a logo?

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by OmegaBronco View Post
                          I kind of like orange huddle as well. Bronco's huddle would be better though.
                          Doesn't one of the local Denver stations still have a weekly wrap-up show called Broncos Huddle?

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                            Anyone have any basic, 20K-foot ideas on what might go into a logo?
                            Obviously has to be 100% Microsoft Paint.

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

                              Doesn't one of the local Denver stations still have a weekly wrap-up show called Broncos Huddle?
                              Nobody is operating a domain.

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

                                Obviously has to be 100% Microsoft Paint.
                                Be sure to tell him to save the master file to a floppy disk.

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  The wife thinks a good successor name would be OrangeMania.

                                  edit: guess I should've checked. .com is already reg'd. Would have to go .net or .co, etc.
                                  Last edited by BroncoBeavis; 10-29-2021, 11:29 AM.

                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    Orange58.

                                    Comment


                                    • #20
                                      So, OrangeHuddle it is. The url should redirect, and I'll work on getting a new logo going. BroncosBoard.com will continue to point to the right place, in perpetuity.

                                      Comment


                                      • #21
                                        Did you try OrangyMcOrangeface?

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X