Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make Drew Lock Great Again!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Make Drew Lock Great Again!

    Its clear these coaches tried to destroy this kid.

    I think its time we give drew new coaches and we build him back up. MDGA!

  • #2
    What seems clear to me, is that the offense is no better with Bridgewater than it was with Lock last year.

    On offense, what position is worse than last year? TE is roughly equal, but Fant is probably more healthy. WR is better with Sutton than with a rookie Jeudy. OL with a 2nd year Cushenberry and Massie is better than 2020. RB with Williams is probably a little better than with Lindsay. So why is the offense not better if Bridgewater is better than Lock? Answer, because Bridgewater isn't better than Lock. He does complete a lot of 3rd down checkdowns so his completion percentage looks good though.

    Comment


    • #3
      its so sad to see lock go backwards under these dinosaurs. We had hope and then shurmur came in ripped everything up drew was doing good and the rest is history.

      Comment


      • #4
        Even Reeves tried to destroy Elway. McCheater traded Cutler. We draft QBs high and do t even let them play much, Lynch, Lock.

        We are more enamored with tge Craig Morton’s, Orton, Keenum and TBW.

        If you draft a guy you build around him. Coaches, players, etc and let the guy play for several years. If he’s not the right guy you are drafting at the top again until you have the guy. We keep trying to be .500.

        Comment


        • #5
          Lock made the organization look foolish last year when he came in on “my off day “ and tried to circumvent the covid system.


          he made his own bed.

          maybe he becomes the next Tannehill but watching a limping Bridgewater throw up ducks tells u all u need to know what the organization thinks of Lock.

          Personally i’d like to see Lock play but i don’t see that happening

          2022 is clean slate for Paton

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ceh View Post
            Lock made the organization look foolish last year when he came in on “my off day “ and tried to circumvent the covid system.


            he made his own bed.

            maybe he becomes the next Tannehill but watching a limping Bridgewater throw up ducks tells u all u need to know what the organization thinks of Lock.

            Personally i’d like to see Lock play but i don’t see that happening

            2022 is clean slate for Paton
            Come on man, it was all the QB's and it was complete bullshit. I don't buy the made up story. I will say though , something must have happened that was very bad. THere is no way you keep Lock sitting on a bench when TBW is playing like that and hurt. That was pathetic and someone will be looking into why they kept playing TBW . I mean for ****s sake he went 58 yards, no TD's , 1 Int . in the first half. That may be some of the worst play I have ever seen. For them not to put Lock in at that point is personal . He pissed in someone's Wheaties.

            That being said, it was a slap in the face to all the fans to continue to play TBW. I guess you may tie this up to and EGO thing. I mean they have to admit they were wrong if they play Lock.

            I don't care if they choose to never play Lock again. Put in Rypien then , we have zero chance at winning any decent team with TBW as our QB.

            Comment


            • Guest's Avatar
              Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Lock and Shurmur fought in training camp.

          • #7
            One has to have been 'great' to make oneself 'great' again.

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by BamaBronco16 View Post
              One has to have been 'great' to make oneself 'great' again.
              Houston game. You forgot that one.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by ceh View Post
                Lock made the organization look foolish last year when he came in on “my off day “ and tried to circumvent the covid system.


                he made his own bed.

                maybe he becomes the next Tannehill but watching a limping Bridgewater throw up ducks tells u all u need to know what the organization thinks of Lock.

                Personally i’d like to see Lock play but i don’t see that happening

                2022 is clean slate for Paton
                lol shut the **** up.

                Aint nobody give a flyin **** about the covid system.

                or the anti football pussy goodell that leaked it.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by TeddyTwoFloaters View Post

                  lol shut the **** up.

                  Aint nobody give a flyin **** about the covid system.

                  or the anti football pussy goodell that leaked it.
                  Obviously someone gave a shit since we ended up with no QB's playing because of Lock's dumbass. I'd say you could chalk that game up to ANOTHER loss for Lock.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    It was all the QBs. Not just Lock.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Was Lock ever great to begin with?

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by Tangerine View Post
                        Was Lock ever great to begin with?
                        He showed promise his first season. Regressed his second season. Has become obsolete in his third season. I’m failing to see his greatness.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post

                          Houston game. You forgot that one.
                          Entire football career. You forgot that one.

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by BamaBronco16 View Post

                            Entire football career. You forgot that one.
                            He has had a few great games. I’m not saying with consistency, but he’s flashed. We could use some serious work on WB development. Pretty sure we aren’t doing it right.

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              It’s coaching. 100% coaching. Vic will probably get another DC job if he wants it but Shurmer is likely done. Lock looked significantly better when Scangs was the OC. It’s to bad he had pocket sloth 2.0/in his prime Joe Flacco for half that season. He should have been given a full season with Lock last year.

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                LOL, coaching is not the problem with Lock. He has had top of the line coaching his entire football career. He is what he is. We need a playmaker at QB, not someone that has flashed once or twice with a strong arm that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a tractor.

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  Originally posted by SGB View Post
                                  What seems clear to me, is that the offense is no better with Bridgewater than it was with Lock last year.

                                  On offense, what position is worse than last year? TE is roughly equal, but Fant is probably more healthy. WR is better with Sutton than with a rookie Jeudy. OL with a 2nd year Cushenberry and Massie is better than 2020. RB with Williams is probably a little better than with Lindsay. So why is the offense not better if Bridgewater is better than Lock? Answer, because Bridgewater isn't better than Lock. He does complete a lot of 3rd down checkdowns so his completion percentage looks good though.
                                  I agree. Bridgewater has a high completion percentage, but we rarely have explosive plays. Lock has the arm to stretch the field.

                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    Originally posted by Broncos_Avs_4L View Post
                                    It’s coaching. 100% coaching. Vic will probably get another DC job if he wants it but Shurmer is likely done. Lock looked significantly better when Scangs was the OC. It’s to bad he had pocket sloth 2.0/in his prime Joe Flacco for half that season. He should have been given a full season with Lock last year.
                                    Fangio hurt himself by getting rid of Scangs. But, Vic is hard headed.

                                    Comment


                                    • #20
                                      Originally posted by BamaBronco16 View Post
                                      LOL, coaching is not the problem with Lock. He has had top of the line coaching his entire football career. He is what he is. We need a playmaker at QB, not someone that has flashed once or twice with a strong arm that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a tractor.
                                      Top of the line coaching? Who?

                                      Comment


                                      • #21
                                        Scangarello wasn't good. There is a reason he took two demotions after the Broncos canned him.

                                        Comment


                                        • #22
                                          The real miss wasn’t Scangs, it was guys we targeted for OC who are now successful head coaches.

                                          Comment


                                          • #23
                                            Originally posted by Shellback88 View Post
                                            The real miss wasn’t Scangs, it was guys we targeted for OC who are now successful head coaches.
                                            Joseph and Fangio were both big misses.

                                            Comment


                                            • #24
                                              Originally posted by qbronco View Post

                                              Joseph and Fangio were both big misses.
                                              Yep. Both times we kept them a year too long.

                                              Comment


                                              • #25
                                                Find somehow who looks at you the way Shane looks at Drew Lock…

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X